Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Oil based VS Spray or body spray
dk82795
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Oil based VS Spray or body spray
10-10-2011 10:01 PM

I have TA oil and a sample of the body spray. I like the smell of the body spray but does it work as well as the oil based? Also with TA I have noticed a lot of respect from other guys but not much attention at all from girls.(using 2-4 drops on finger and rubbing on the neck and behind ears) I also have TL and havent really noticed anything either.(2-3 sprays to neck) Can someone please give me some advice. btw Im 17 and in high school if it maked a difference.
10-10-2011 10:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Papastitch022
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Oil based VS Spray or body spray
10-10-2011 10:56 PM

Generally speaking a good rule of thumb is oil-based mones last much longer than their alcohol/spray-based counterparts. 8-10 hours for oil; 5-6 hours for spray. Since you are so young (17) you are producing more testosterone and pheromones naturally. I believe 4 drops of TA may be borderline OD, if not full-on, for your age ( TA it does have a fairly high concentrate of none if I am not mistaken). Also, since I found no indications in your post are you currently using TA and TL as stand-alones? if so, it may be more beneficial to combine these 2.

Your application points are good to go. But might I suggest that you maybe use a spray around your wrist areas (as opposed to neck) for the TL; if you wave your hands around or otherwise make hand gestures when talking to women, this can help give them a whiff as you fan the mones around. For me i've found that using social/trust lube type mones work (i'll use TL for example since this is what you use) best when i put them on the forearms/wrist/chest area; while putting the more Alpha type of mones on my neck/ear area.

Big boss"yahh trick yahh, Let me tell you about the life
And how you live when you is a star
Every single place you go
The people run up to your car
Everybody wants to talk, and everybody wants to jive
Everybody wants a handshake, or want a high five
And these ugly girls always got a friend
That wants to talk to you yaah get out my faceDiablo"

My magick crunk juice

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Hypnotica; Wolf; Aqua Vitae; OD ( TBA)

True Pheromones: TA; TI; TL

Luv Essentials: MA ( Max Attraction unscented)
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2011 10:56 PM by Papastitch022.)
10-10-2011 10:56 PM
txi0m
American PUA, Japanese Targets

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Oil based VS Spray or body spray
10-11-2011 3:12 AM

@dk: Try going with 2x True Alpha (oil) and 2x True Love. You shouldn't need more than 3x True Alpha.

Unfortunately I haven't had good opportunity to test TA body spray yet, but if you use that one day, do 3 seconds spray time MAX. That is likely going to be at the peak performance for you. I have a feeling I'll be doing 2-4 seconds when I use mine. Try saving the True Alpha body spray for when you have gym class, sports or something similar.

@papastitch: Hmm.. No actual confirmation on how long the True Alpha spray lasts. It is true that most sprays last 4-6 hours, but this is a body spray (think Axe, Tag, Old Spice body sprays)... As opposed to cologne bottle-like atomizer. The carrier of each is alcohol, but the actual length of effect could be shorter or longer than typical sprays.

The technical information claims it's 8-10 hours, but I have a feeling this is a sloppy copy/paste from the True Alpha oil based product. I haven't actually tested my body sprays (even though I have both TA and TI body sprays) properly yet... Not fond of having a strong Axe scent on me around sensitive asian noses.. But I do want to gauge their effectiveness sometime.

I don't always use pheromone colognes, but when I do... I prefer Dos Equis.

My Arsenal (favs = ☆):
L-S: A7 (s), AE, C7 (s), LT☆, NPA☆, TE Trust, SoE☆ (s/un)

TP: TA☆, TChar, TComm, TI☆, TJ, TL☆, TO, TR☆, TT, XXX (spr)

A-Dream: AM, Certo, Glace

Out of Commission:
AD: IG, IH, IO, IS
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2011 3:23 AM by txi0m.)
10-11-2011 3:12 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  inquiry about true love spray ansmal 0 2,040 01-19-2014 2:17 PM
Last Post: ansmal
  TL and mcg's per spray Moredots 2 2,229 02-15-2012 8:57 AM
Last Post: Moredots
  Need help with TRUELove....Oil or Spray? andromun 18 10,452 01-25-2012 3:36 AM
Last Post: idontknow
  Body Spray xjrayderx 1 2,134 09-09-2011 12:02 PM
Last Post: Jrock