Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Oil and Spray
michaelm
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Oil and Spray
02-17-2019 9:37 PM

Hey everyone!!
Are you guys ready for a very stupid question?
I hear that the oil version of pheromones are better than the spray ones.
Now, can one use the liquid of a spray bottle to use the same way you would use the oil version, by putting some drops directly on the skin?
What is the difference in chemical composition between spray and oil pheromones?

Anyway, waiting to hear what you guys think.
02-17-2019 9:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
arrhenius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Oil and Spray
02-17-2019 11:19 PM

Not a stupid question, just one thats been answered elsewhere.

Short answer is that sprays hit harder but dont last as long as oils, given the same dosage of molecule/s.

the longer answer is that in general oils diffuse at a slower rate than sprays (based in alcohol). If you apply 20 mcg of Androstanone via oil and spray, the oil will last maybe 8 hours while the spray may last only four. This means that, when its hitting, the 20 mcg of Androstanone based in alcohol hits harder than the 20 mcg of Androstanone based in oil.

Because the total amount diffused is the same in both cases, the duration and intensity of effects is determined by the rate of diffusion. Perfumers alcohol throws the partnered molecules into the air, while the oils (DPG maybe) rely mostly on heat to diffuse, possessing no activating qualities of their own.

Both will come on strong at application and then taper off over time, the only difference being their respective rates of diffusion. At 2 hours for example, the spray would be diffusing at roughly twice the rate of the oil, meaning that twice as much substance is being consumed at that point via the spray as the oil, despite the fact that in both cases you applied 20 mcg of your molecule. At 4 hours the spray is gone but the oil is diffusing at roughly 70% the rate it was at 2 hours.

Thats the basic theory anyway. Some sprays last 6-7 hours, some oils last days. Gonna come down to experience and finding what works for you but thats the jist of it.
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2019 1:39 PM by arrhenius.)
02-17-2019 11:19 PM
campoviejo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-20-2019 5:23 PM

To experienced pheromone users who are inhabitants of cooler climate zones: can you share your thoughts about using oil vs alcohol based sprays? Any great hits with oils? I've been experimenting with oils (mostly LAL) lately, and not too many results. Whereas most sprays work nice for me. I am located in the moderate climatic zone, and as I understand, this may be the answer as to why they are not so effective for me.
06-20-2019 5:23 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

06-20-2019 9:16 PM

(06-20-2019 5:23 PM)campoviejo Wrote:  To experienced pheromone users who are inhabitants of cooler climate zones: can you share your thoughts about using oil vs alcohol based sprays? Any great hits with oils? I've been experimenting with oils (mostly LAL) lately, and not too many results. Whereas most sprays work nice for me. I am located in the moderate climatic zone, and as I understand, this may be the answer as to why they are not so effective for me.

My basic belief is this. Time and Distance and sometimes temperature.

If I am going to be around someone for a short time frame and/or a greater distance, then I use sprays.

Closer and longer time frame = oils. The oils are more concentrated and last longer, as previously mentioned.

I always tell newbies to get sprays so that they can see the effects because they usually have shorter interactions.

If the event is outside and it’s not hot, I also use sprays. I just refresh them.

To use oils (any pheromones really) more effectively, I have found that spreading over more skin is best.

I also sometimes wear a spray/oil combo. Let’s say that I wear a social spray and a sexual oil. Or a social spray and an alpha oil. Things can change, but the basic idea is what environment are you in and how would you like the interaction to progress.
06-20-2019 9:16 PM

campoviejo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-21-2019 4:13 AM

Thanks for your valuable advice, Darklord!
06-21-2019 4:13 AM
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-21-2019 4:47 AM

(06-20-2019 5:23 PM)campoviejo Wrote:  To experienced pheromone users who are inhabitants of cooler climate zones: can you share your thoughts about using oil vs alcohol based sprays? Any great hits with oils? I've been experimenting with oils (mostly LAL) lately, and not too many results. Whereas most sprays work nice for me. I am located in the moderate climatic zone, and as I understand, this may be the answer as to why they are not so effective for me.

i had to struggle during the winter with the oils.
i live in a hot country, but i think that because of that during the winter we dont heat places so much, so its pretty chilly everywhere.

i did not felt like i had a problem with lal's oils though.
06-21-2019 4:47 AM
campoviejo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-21-2019 6:26 AM

(06-21-2019 4:47 AM)Hombre Wrote:  i had to struggle during the winter with the oils.
i live in a hot country, but i think that because of that during the winter we dont heat places so much, so its pretty chilly everywhere.

i did not felt like i had a problem with lal's oils though.

So you had to struggle with other oils but not with LAL's?
06-21-2019 6:26 AM
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-21-2019 2:31 PM

i didnt have many other oils.
xist didnt seem to work well, swoon as well but for me its tricky to make swoon diffuse to full effect.
06-21-2019 2:31 PM

AlfaAv297
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-22-2019 10:39 AM

(06-21-2019 2:31 PM)Hombre Wrote:  i didnt have many other oils.
xist didnt seem to work well, swoon as well but for me its tricky to make swoon diffuse to full effect.

IMHO and experience, Xist spray is better, way more reaching and effective than it's oil form.
06-22-2019 10:39 AM

Share This Thread