Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Oil Free Pheromones?
Honeycake
Mother's Granddaughter

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Oil Free Pheromones?
12-09-2018 3:37 PM

Are there any oil free Pheromones? Like I think CP A/B and Primal Woman are oil free if I remember right. What are some others?

Androtics: Instant Sexiness B & MX426
12-09-2018 3:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Oil Free Pheromones?
12-24-2018 10:36 PM

(12-09-2018 3:37 PM)Honeycake Wrote:  Are there any oil free Pheromones? Like I think CP A/B and Primal Woman are oil free if I remember right. What are some others?

Primal Woman? From Love Scent? Is in DPG oil. XS has a whole slew of alcohol products, but also include some portion of DPG. LPMP can be ordered in 100% alcohol. Alpha Dream uses propylene glycol in place of DPG. What exactly do you have in mind? Are you looking for just oil free, alcohol only, or something else?

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
12-24-2018 10:36 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

12-24-2018 11:03 PM

(12-24-2018 10:36 PM)NuTrix Wrote:  Alpha Dream uses propylene glycol in place of DPG.

Propylene Glycol? To use an argument that the anti-vaping activists and lobbyists have pushed: Propylene Glycol is one of the main ingredients in vape juice, is dangerous and is one of the ingredients used in automotive anti-freeze.

And that does happen to be true, but if you were to delve into it a little deeper you'd find that the main reason its added to anti-freeze is to actually make it less toxic.

And, if you dig still a little deeper you'll find that it is also the fixative used in Albuterol, which is an Asthma inhalant that people have been huffing on for decades, as well as in some IV and injectable solutions that have been flowing into peoples bloodstreams for quite some time, and is also present in a lot of processed foods.

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.

Life is a sexually transmitted disease, with a guaranteed 100% fatality rate
12-24-2018 11:03 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

12-30-2018 1:22 AM

(12-24-2018 11:03 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Propylene Glycol? To use an argument that the anti-vaping activists and lobbyists have pushed: Propylene Glycol is one of the main ingredients in vape juice, is dangerous and is one of the ingredients used in automotive anti-freeze.

And that does happen to be true, but if you were to delve into it a little deeper you'd find that the main reason its added to anti-freeze is to actually make it less toxic.

And, if you dig still a little deeper you'll find that it is also the fixative used in Albuterol, which is an Asthma inhalant that people have been huffing on for decades, as well as in some IV and injectable solutions that have been flowing into peoples bloodstreams for quite some time, and is also present in a lot of processed foods.

Shok Wow, I didn't know all that. I just know it's not DPG Laugh1
It could be an option if all she's trying to avoid is the DPG. If she wants straight alcohol, then that's a different story.
Now I have new nuggets of knowledge to add to my collection. Thanks Mark! Kiss2

12-30-2018 1:22 AM

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

12-30-2018 8:32 AM

You're welcome. Propylene Glycol is also used in a lot of food flavorings, by companies like The Flavor Apprentice, LorAnn, Flavour Art, Flavor West and Capella.

Here's a copy of the label from one of Lorann's flavorings:

[Image: 0830_Larger-Bavarian-Cream-label.JPG]

12-30-2018 8:32 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

12-30-2018 10:44 PM

(12-30-2018 8:32 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  You're welcome. Propylene Glycol is also used in a lot of food flavorings, by companies like The Flavor Apprentice, LorAnn, Flavour Art, Flavor West and Capella.

Eek Mrgreen Then I've probably seen it on dozens of labels!

Alpha Dream, as far as I remember, has always been alcohol and silicone (Cyclomethicone) and then there's the propylene glycol.

Alpha Dream used to have (still has?) a fast burn Glace. Do you know if that was (is?) 100% alcohol? (I don't see a fast burn version listed on their current site)
Or know of any other companies that provide products that aren't oil based?

12-30-2018 10:44 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

12-31-2018 12:11 AM

Most pheromones are mainly alcohol based, because as I understand it to make oil based formulas requires the use of about 7 times the pheromone content of what is used in alcohol based mixes. Although I can't vouch for this personally, but have been told so by what I consider reputable sources.

Alpha Dream I believe has created most all of their products in a silicone base for quite some time now. The fast burn glace was alcohol based I believe, but whether or not its still available I have no clue.

All Pheromone XS spray products are alcohol based, and I believe that most of Liquid Alchemy Labs and Pheromone Treasures products are also alcohol based, unless the products are specifically listed as being oil based.

I think that at least a small amount of oil is used as a fixative even in most alcohol based mixes though.

For a vendor to purchase perfumers alcohol in quantity (more than 5 gallons per year) requires that they qualify for and acquire an ATF permit. So, if a vendor doesn't offer products in an alcohol base, its possible that they couldn't qualify for the ATF permit.

12-31-2018 12:11 AM
Honeycake
Mother's Granddaughter

Rep Post

12-31-2018 5:45 PM

(12-24-2018 10:36 PM)NuTrix Wrote:  Primal Woman? From Love Scent? Is in DPG oil. XS has a whole slew of alcohol products, but also include some portion of DPG. LPMP can be ordered in 100% alcohol. Alpha Dream uses propylene glycol in place of DPG. What exactly do you have in mind? Are you looking for just oil free, alcohol only, or something else?

Thanks for telling me! I thought Primal Woman was oil-free! Ok. I guess I am looking for just straight oil free. Ok so Alpha Dream has silicone and LP has 100% alcohol. I could look into those. And that XS had some oil...is it under 5% you think?

Thanks for the response.

(This post was last modified: 12-31-2018 5:46 PM by Honeycake.)
12-31-2018 5:45 PM

Honeycake
Mother's Granddaughter

Rep Post

12-31-2018 6:05 PM

Thanks Mark! I miss the like button! You have really provided a lot of helpful information. I really appreciate it. Smile

12-31-2018 6:05 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

12-31-2018 6:23 PM

(12-31-2018 6:05 PM)Honeycake Wrote:  Thanks Mark! I miss the like button! You have really provided a lot of helpful information. I really appreciate it. Smile

You're welcome! I miss the like button too, but when we moved to the new server and updated software it broke the like functionality, and nobody ever updated or rewrote the script.

12-31-2018 6:23 PM

Share This Thread