Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Oil Based Mones/Spray on Mones
Enoch777
In Moderation

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Important Oil Based Mones/Spray on Mones
05-04-2015 2:33 PM

I am either going to get Captain Phermone spray or Alpha Treasures. I live in hot desert and really windy most of the time,

I work inside of a building so I could just apply the Captains spray once I get inside, or should I use the oil Alpha Treasure???

Is oil or the spray supposed to be more effective for affecting others and to feel the self effects??

--PHEROMONES--

Alpa Treasure, currently in transit.
SXD-9 Gonna get it eventually
05-04-2015 2:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

RE: Oil Based Mones/Spray on Mones
05-04-2015 2:41 PM

(05-04-2015 2:33 PM)Enoch777 Wrote:  I am either going to get Captain Phermone spray or Alpha Treasures. I live in hot desert and really windy most of the time,

I work inside of a building so I could just apply the Captains spray once I get inside, or should I use the oil Alpha Treasure???

Is oil or the spray supposed to be more effective for affecting others and to feel the self effects??

For what you spoke about initially, and the fact that you will be indoors, I think Captain would be a great choice. It is very user friendly and will give you lots of respect without intimidation.

Alpha Treasures is oil based and won't have as big of a phero cloud but anyone in your cloud will be affected. Self effects (in my experience) are much stronger in oil based products. Alpha Treasures is similar to Captain in a lot of ways. More than anything, it is a little more commanding and awe inspiring. Both work great, but slightly differently.

In the hot dry climate (if you want to wear Pheromones when outside of work), I'd suggest Alpha Treasures. Just my 2 cents.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
05-04-2015 2:41 PM
Enoch777
In Moderation

Rep Post

05-04-2015 3:20 PM

(05-04-2015 2:41 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  For what you spoke about initially, and the fact that you will be indoors, I think Captain would be a great choice. It is very user friendly and will give you lots of respect without intimidation.

Alpha Treasures is oil based and won't have as big of a phero cloud but anyone in your cloud will be affected. Self effects (in my experience) are much stronger in oil based products. Alpha Treasures is similar to Captain in a lot of ways. More than anything, it is a little more commanding and awe inspiring. Both work great, but slightly differently.

In the hot dry climate (if you want to wear Pheromones when outside of work), I'd suggest Alpha Treasures. Just my 2 cents.

Alright I'll prolly go with the alpha treasure..since it's oil based wouldn't it be more difficult for the phermones.to affect other people?

--PHEROMONES--

Alpa Treasure, currently in transit.
SXD-9 Gonna get it eventually
05-04-2015 3:20 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-04-2015 3:25 PM

(05-04-2015 3:20 PM)Enoch777 Wrote:  Alright I'll prolly go with the alpha treasure..since it's oil based wouldn't it be more difficult for the phermones.to affect other people?

Your phero cloud will be a little smaller but more intense. You won't have too many problems affecting people. Instead of a 6 or 7 foot phero radius it will be more like 4 to 5 feet but once people enter your cloud they (in my experience) will be more affected by it.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
05-04-2015 3:25 PM
Daedrick - Banned
Banned

05-18-2015 7:28 AM

Enoch!!! AT IS LEGIT, I went to party with it everybody girlfriends wouldn't leave me alone, NO ONE disrespected me, but this is my first one I am not sure if there are any better ones

NanaMeh PheromonesNana

∆∆∆Alpha Treasure∆∆∆ ¥¥¥¥Confidence¥¥¥¥

∆∆∆Max-T-150∆∆∆ ¥¥Legit¥¥

[[[Aura of Amity]]] ¥In Transit¥

∆Bad Wolf∆ ¥Sample in Transit¥

∆Aqua Vitae∆ ¥Sample in Transit¥
05-18-2015 7:28 AM

Share This Thread