Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Official A314 Royale v1 review thread
dorfmeister
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 431
Thanks received:
154 thanks in 126 posts

RE: Official A314 Royale v1 review thread
09-30-2015 7:31 PM

They almost seem to be working really hard to fuck things up for themselves as much as possible. It's completely inexplicable how they've handled all of this.

Intense.
09-30-2015 7:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1952
Thanks received:
2157 thanks in 1268 posts

09-30-2015 7:32 PM

(09-30-2015 7:16 PM)Samus Wrote:  If Josie hadn't have started that thread it is doubtful they would have made any mention of the product at all. Even that thread is on page 6 now with no moderator or company input

Androtics is one of two vendors entirely incapable of taking negative criticism. In the past they'd respond with hostility, but since there's really no positive feedback on the current A314, their egos are too overwhelmed to respond.

A vendor that is unable to take criticism doesn't deserve to be a vendor at all.
09-30-2015 7:32 PM
2000GT
Formerly Photogeek

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 289
Thanks received:
270 thanks in 138 posts

09-30-2015 7:50 PM

I remember years ago that the mere mention of anything other than their products or love scent's, they would ban you. Now, they're definitely on auto pilot. Most of the so called staff members, I think they are fake accounts. Only a few people remain and are using these multiple accounts to seem like there are more of them. No comments from them about a radical change in their flagship product, I still think they're about to fold.

PXS: xs99, pse, impact, oddessy, connections, Impact, Ascend, Dominant Ascend
LAL: Bad Wolf, Wolf, Voodoo
09-30-2015 7:50 PM

Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks received:

09-30-2015 8:03 PM

I think you're right. Other than Mick and Dee, none of the mods even post there. Dee's personality is painfully shallow and artificial, as though it were designed to be stereotypically bitchy and rude (though there are actually people like this). Mick on the other hand is stereotypically friendly and bubbly, and comes off as equally shallow and fake. Just below the surface, there are shocking commonalities between Dee and Mick - for one, there's that specific character of passive-aggressive hostility. I'd be surprised if they weren't the same person.
09-30-2015 8:03 PM
2000GT
Formerly Photogeek

Rep Post

Thanks received:
270 thanks in 138 posts

09-30-2015 8:17 PM

Not entirely sure about that. In the past, I've spoken to her. Even over the phone, it's not too hard to spot a fake and she seemed genuinely friendly and helpful. Of course that was years ago, so I can't speak to her nowadays. I'm thinking it's Michael (probably not his real name), Jasmine (also not her real name I suspect) running the place and Mick running the front end support. Either way, this batch sounds like a waste. In the past, they would fess up almost right away. Thankfully, there are plenty of alpha blends that are getting closer to what a314 used to be.

09-30-2015 8:17 PM
Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks received:

09-30-2015 8:53 PM

I wasn't speaking so much for Michael and Jasmine as they no longer seem to have any direct influence on Androtics. As for Mick, I felt the same way at first, but in later interactions it's clear that she's only helpful when it's convenient for her and/or when it helps further Androtics' interests.

I've found nothing close to A314 so far. I assume you're referring to Bad Wolf?
09-30-2015 8:53 PM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
945 thanks in 405 posts

09-30-2015 9:37 PM

(09-30-2015 8:03 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  I think you're right. Other than Mick and Dee, none of the mods even post there. Dee's personality is painfully shallow and artificial, as though it were designed to be stereotypically bitchy and rude (though there are actually people like this). Mick on the other hand is stereotypically friendly and bubbly, and comes off as equally shallow and fake. Just below the surface, there are shocking commonalities between Dee and Mick - for one, there's that specific character of passive-aggressive hostility. I'd be surprised if they weren't the same person.

For the record I can confirm that Mickaelia doesn't live in the US, she's on Dominica and Dee I'm willing to bet is also off site. That just shows me they are virtual assistants and no where near the lab.

They are told by management what to say and nothing more. I place blame on management & the owner for not participating on the forum or just making a simple one paragraph announcement on A314 or any other product for that matter. The only real employee that participated was John S. but he left in early 2014 I think.

I'm still going to back off from reviewing Royale v1 early, until I'm done testing. I got 2 bottles of this stuff so yeah, I want this to work. I'll keep you posted.

The Dude abides...
09-30-2015 9:37 PM
Thanks given by Ekscentra

Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks received:

09-30-2015 10:01 PM

It's also worth mentioning that Brian F participated and brought some worthwhile info for a bit, but he left after just a few months. He's also the only one working with Androtics not to pull this passive-aggressive BS with me.

Do we even know who the owner is at this point? My understanding is that Jasmin stopped running things some time ago.
09-30-2015 10:01 PM
2000GT
Formerly Photogeek

Rep Post

Thanks received:
270 thanks in 138 posts

10-01-2015 6:52 AM

(09-30-2015 8:53 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  I wasn't speaking so much for Michael and Jasmine as they no longer seem to have any direct influence on Androtics. As for Mick, I felt the same way at first, but in later interactions it's clear that she's only helpful when it's convenient for her and/or when it helps further Androtics' interests.

I've found nothing close to A314 so far. I assume you're referring to Bad Wolf?

For the intimidation factor, yea, BW has gotten me some damn good respect hits. Works very well with confident women as well, timid women, they tend to get spooked more easily which can be counteracted by being sociable and friendly. I have a few drops left of rev 23 and the best way I can put it is that there are products that are close or have a little of this and a little of that as far as old A314, but getting it dead on has obviously proven tricky.

As far as Michael and Jasmin go, they may not be active on the forum, but that doesn't mean they aren't still running the show. While I can't prove it for certain, I'm fairly convinced that Brian F is/was an alias for Jasmin. Similar posting style, similar way of getting riled up when pissed, similar lines of BS. I've also heard rumors that AD has burned a lot of bridges with the various steroid labs (not paying bills on time, trash talking other companies, for example) and that's why they're on molecule shortages. That might also explain why they're having this fiasco with A314, again. Had to change the formula to make up for either poor quality or missing molecules/scent packages.

A shame, I quite enjoyed the effects of the old A314 but at $109, no way I would drop that cash on it in its current condition. I stopped using it after rev 27 was phased out. It sounds like this "royale" version is the bad batch they held off on delivering. Normally, a company would eat their profits and not send out sub-par product but in this case, it's probably due to desperation to get some cash flow coming in. Maybe we should start a betting pool as to when they fold P

10-01-2015 6:52 AM
Thanks given by Ekscentra
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1276
Thanks received:
1451 thanks in 952 posts

10-01-2015 7:15 AM

I just had an idea.... just a shot in the dark but worth investigating nonetheless. Someone with both BW and Captain, go do a combo and see what happens.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
10-01-2015 7:15 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post