Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Obama related to all other U.S. presidents except one
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Obama related to all other U.S. presidents except one
10-28-2009 9:57 AM

News story link from KSBW:

SALINAS, Calif. -- A seventh-grader and her 80-year-old grandfather are allegedly the first people to discover that President Barack Obama is related to all other U.S. presidents except one.

BridgeAnne d'Avignon, who attends Monte Vista Christian School in Watsonville, traced that Obama, and all other U.S. presidents except Martin Van Buren, are related to John "Lackland" Plantagenet, a king of England and signer of the Magna Carta.

The student and her grandfather, who is a genealogist, spent this past summer designing the first known family tree chart in history that shows the presidents' direct relationship. BridgeAnne's grandfather has researched president genealogy for 60 years.

"I'm very glad I got this done, and I think it will turn out to be a success," BridgeAnne said.

BridgeAnne has written to Obama, who she has concluded is her own 11th cousin, in hopes that she will get a chance to present the president with the chart.

BridgeAnne's U.S. Presidents Family Tree is set to be on display Oct. 28 at the Monte Vista Christian School.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
10-28-2009 9:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Tongue Child explains Presidents Day :) mark-in-dallas 1 1,837 02-18-2013 11:13 AM
Last Post: paradigmshift