Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ONYX
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

ONYX
09-21-2022 7:23 AM

What do people think this test kitchen blend is about?

It says social icebreaker!

09-21-2022 7:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Q873
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: ONYX
09-21-2022 10:18 AM

Sounds something like it would be along the lines of Glace , currently awaiting for TUSC to return in stock so I can order Onyx & test it out too
(This post was last modified: 09-21-2022 10:19 AM by Q873.)
09-21-2022 10:18 AM
Jarod
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

10-10-2022 7:21 PM

I received and tested Onyx and for the first tests I am rather satisfied. I always wore it with an alpha mone which makes me a bit introverted and with Onyx I feel much more social, I want to talk without stopping ^^

No fatigue as I already felt with Glace. I tested 1 spray is enough, the more it can take over my alpha mix. I am satisfied for the moment
10-10-2022 7:21 PM
Mr Level 1
Pheronaut exploring the world

Rep Post

10-12-2022 4:10 AM

(10-10-2022 7:21 PM)Jarod Wrote:  I received and tested Onyx and for the first tests I am rather satisfied. I always wore it with an alpha mone which makes me a bit introverted and with Onyx I feel much more social, I want to talk without stopping ^^

No fatigue as I already felt with Glace. I tested 1 spray is enough, the more it can take over my alpha mix. I am satisfied for the moment

Interesting. It did disinhibit yourself.

Sounds like motormouth aka a lot of Alpha-Androstenol. I also did see this effect with Neno, above 50 mcg.

Did you also see this motormouth effect on others?

For the sake of testing it would also be good to see what it does on its own.
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2022 4:11 AM by Mr Level 1.)
10-12-2022 4:10 AM
Jarod
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

10-12-2022 2:08 PM

(10-12-2022 4:10 AM)Mr Level 1 Wrote:  Interesting. It did disinhibit yourself.

Sounds like motormouth aka a lot of Alpha-Androstenol. I also did see this effect with Neno, above 50 mcg.

Did you also see this motormouth effect on others?

For the sake of testing it would also be good to see what it does on its own.

Yes, a little more uninhibited and relaxed, for example when I'm driving my car I'm a little stressed when the traffic isn't moving fast and with Onyx I'm calmer and I'm more patient.

I wore it with friends but they are already very talkative by nature so I didn't notice any difference but I will test with unknown people over time
10-12-2022 2:08 PM

Mr Level 1
Pheronaut exploring the world

Rep Post

10-13-2022 11:20 AM

(10-12-2022 2:08 PM)Jarod Wrote:  Yes, a little more uninhibited and relaxed, for example when I'm driving my car I'm a little stressed when the traffic isn't moving fast and with Onyx I'm calmer and I'm more patient.

I wore it with friends but they are already very talkative by nature so I didn't notice any difference but I will test with unknown people over time

Great. I'll love to hear about your testing.

It's a relative unknown product.
10-13-2022 11:20 AM
Mertos89
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-13-2022 11:35 AM

Which pheromone brand does Onyx belong to? I hope this is the new replacement for Glace :B
(This post was last modified: 10-13-2022 11:35 AM by Mertos89.)
10-13-2022 11:35 AM
ocd
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-21-2022 11:42 PM

I have been looking for a Glace replacement bighug
11-21-2022 11:42 PM
MR. Eastwood
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-09-2023 3:50 AM

Hi my name is MR. Eastwood and this is my first post here on Pherotruth. I tried 2 sprays of Onyx on Tuesday. The default scent of Onyx smells exactly like Oxytocin. If you like that smell you will like this scent. Luckily for me I like this scent for Onyx. When I sprayed on the 2 sprays of Onyx I immediately started to feel social but alpha at the same time similar to how I feel when I spray on 2 sprays of Titan. I went out to a staffing agency at 2:30 PM I sprayed on Onyx at 1:40 PM. I met up with a recruiter which is a Black Lady who looks like she is in her 50’s. She was not my type of woman… I didn’t notice any attraction hits from her but I received definite hits in terms of respect socially. I was the center of attention and everything I said came out naturally without any nervousness or second thoughts. The meeting went good and she is at the moment trying to get me a job at a place I want to work at. Side note: A man came inside for a interview at 3:00 PM and he was looking at me like I was a Hollywood celebrity. The next place I went to was a grocery store. The place was packed! Immediately when I walked into the store with my shopping cart a elderly man entered the store grabbing a shopping cart of his own greeted me and I looked straight across into the first cashier line and seen a Hot Blonde 20 Years Old. Eye fucking me. I went walking around the store to gauge different reactions. What I discovered about Onyx is that it attracts people who have extroverted personalities and people who value social status over anything else. When I checked out the store a Old White Lady ringed me up and she gave me the same type of response like the Black Lady from Staffing Agency I went to earlier. A Black woman with her daughter enter the checkout line where I was at. I did not notice any reaction from the Mom but her Daughter reaction… her eyes lit up like a deer in headlights once we locked eyes on to each other. The next place I went to was McDonald’s and I noticed a reaction when ordering inside of the store once I started talking. Everyone near me stopped what they were doing to listen to what I was saying while I was ordering my food. I noticed a attraction hit from a 40 year old Black lady who just returned back inside of the store to get her food. Her eyes lit up once we locked eyes with each other and she grabbed her food when it got called up went past by me saying excuse me. Next my order was ready so I picked it up and I left McDonald’s. I seen the Black lady while leaving the store go outside and shared some of her food with her family. Next I went home. I noticed the social respect from my family immediately and again I was the center of attention whenever I talked. This report has taken me a couple of hours to create I hope everyone enjoys it.
Other Details: Race: Black/ African American Age: 25
03-09-2023 3:50 AM

Share This Thread