Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
OLD vs. NEW Duel
RoverRobb - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

OLD vs. NEW Duel
11-13-2016 7:16 PM

Upon extensively reviewing threads on this forum, I came to the conclusion that OLD products are simply better than NEW products. I'm also very amazed by the fact that only about 5 guys got to try the OLD products and 20 newer guys got left out from trying out OLD products and end up having to settle for NEW products that are less effective.

Note: Amount of guys in number is given in hypothetical terms. Of course.

Some of the OLD products to be exact are

Old MAG
Old Primal Instincts
Old New Pheromone Additive
Old IMPI Red
Old LIIK V1
Old A314

*Please add any Old products that I did not mentioned above*

OLD products' experiences that some of the fewer guys review on here are stuff of legend and I can only dream to hope these products would come back. These stuff we're making these guys Ultimate Alpha Gods to the point of making the most beautiful girls tremble at the feet and worship the ground that these guys walk on.

As a long time Pheromone user for On and Off period of time, I'm regretting the fact that I chose to settle for the 3 headed monster (3 of the highly marketed pheromones).

Still, my concerns remain in this UNREGULATED Pheromone Industry. The questions are left to be answered about the formula changes from these companies: why did these companies take out the ingredients that was making these products beyond effective? Why did these companies change the formula if no one was making them change it in this UNREGULATED industry? So on and so forth.

This has led me to believe that such products can still be available if these companies go back to their old drawing board. These companies should also learn to listen to the old saying... 'If it ain't broke, don't fix it!'

I understand people always say back in the day this and that. Back in the day was so much better. I normally walk away when someone start with the sentence back in the day. But I can't walk away from this matter. So I'm screaming on top of my lungs saying GO BACK IN THE DAY AND MAKE THESE PRODUCTS AGAIN!!
11-13-2016 7:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dabu11et
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: OLD vs. NEW Duel
11-13-2016 7:31 PM

I have an old bottle of Old New Pheromone Additive from 2006. Very strong!
11-13-2016 7:31 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

11-13-2016 7:34 PM

(11-13-2016 7:16 PM)RoverRobb Wrote:  OLD products' experiences that some of the fewer guys review on here are stuff of legend and I can only dream to hope these products would come back. These stuff we're making these guys Ultimate Alpha Gods to the point of making the most beautiful girls tremble at the feet and worship the ground that these guys walk on.

This is a Troll post..........as there is not a single review of any of the products listed above by a reputable member that matches this description. Just more hyperbolic rhetoric from the guy who refuses to approach women.

Mike is such a "bad boy".......Dash1

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2016 7:39 PM by theLaw.)
11-13-2016 7:34 PM
RoverRobb - Banned
Banned

11-13-2016 11:14 PM

(11-13-2016 7:31 PM)dabu11et Wrote:  I have an old bottle of Old New Pheromone Additive from 2006. Very strong!

What are your experiences with Old New Pheromone Additive? Are you making women tremble at your feet?

If you also know of a way to get or make super strong old school-like Pheromones, let me know!
11-13-2016 11:14 PM

mark-in-dallas
Dumb Guy That Pays The Bills

11-14-2016 12:21 AM

Yeah, and with these posts I think I've seen enough too. For those of you who don't know what I mean by that, RoverRob is none other than a reincarnate of Badboymike, who was banned some time ago.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
11-14-2016 12:21 AM
jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-14-2016 1:04 AM

(11-14-2016 12:21 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Yeah, and with these posts I think I've seen enough too. For those of you who don't know what I mean by that, RoverRob is none other than a reincarnate of Badboymike, who was banned some time ago.

About time,was getting annoying by his bs derails.
11-14-2016 1:04 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

11-14-2016 5:50 AM

(11-14-2016 1:04 AM)jb20 Wrote:  About time,was getting annoying by his bs derails.

I second that. Lol. What a funny clown.
11-14-2016 5:50 AM

Share This Thread