Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
OD
oj111
time to try out

Sex: Male

Rep Post

OD
11-29-2011 3:27 AM

m new to pheromones, and just ordered my first, Alfa Maschio, and i got a lot of help from the posts posted here, so thanks to everyone. i actually read about overdose a couple of times in some threads, i wud like to know what wud the overdose be in using a mone like AM ?
11-29-2011 3:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: OD
11-29-2011 3:34 AM

(11-29-2011 3:27 AM)oj111 Wrote:  m new to pheromones, and just ordered my first, Alfa Maschio, and i got a lot of help from the posts posted here, so thanks to everyone. i actually read about overdose a couple of times in some threads, i wud like to know what wud the overdose be in using a mone like AM ?

Well, if it 126mcg a spray, which I think is crazy, I'd only go with 1 spray. If it works at that level, then who are we to question it, I have no experience with it personally.

I know with it's equivalent, AV, 2 drops from a dropper bottle is all anyone needs, young or old. Less is always more, if you use too much of a pheromone you will "Ghost" which is when your signature is so powerful no one can process it and they will at minimum ignore it and you, and at most react negatively towards you.

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Asian, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, Nude, Overdose, Possess, Wolf

True Pheromones: TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
11-29-2011 3:34 AM
idontknow

Rep Post

11-29-2011 3:51 AM

Did you ever experience ghosting, Curiosity? The only time i would say i 'ghosted' was when i was incongruent with my phero signature. Being sad and down and beta, while wearing the phero-sig of an extremely alpha, cocky funny guy. The way i was behaving, i would also have ghosted without my phero-sig. So i'd say Pheromones won't make you ghost, but you can make yourself ghost.

Even when wearing 10++ drops of AV solo, or with also huge amounts of Wolf, i was anything but ghosting. Sure some people were intimidated by my phero-presence, which some may call OD, but I'd say it was mucho fun. Huge attraction and shyness even from alpha girls, and "I'm afraid of you."-type looks from guys.

That's why IMO more is more Smile The only thing i would watch out for is wearing appropriate amounts in appropriate settings. Four sprays Alfa Maschio to your family dinner? Bad idea. 4 sprays AM in a club/bar? Definitely try that!

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2011 3:54 AM by idontknow.)
11-29-2011 3:51 AM
Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-29-2011 4:00 AM

I have used too much AV on quite a few occasions, when I first got the stuff. Incongruent at times, sounds accurate, made me feel amazing for a few hours but then a bit depressed hours later.
I did start using less and it was great, worked with an asian girl extremely well. I journaled that.

I've found I've been over using Hypnotica a few times, on purpose though, you dont need 3 to 6 drops of that, 1 or 2 is fine. I did get an email from Garry when I asked if more Androstenone was always a good thing and he responded that you could pour a bottle of it on him and he could still pick up girls with it. I've also talked about my spooky day with AV, Wolf and way too much Hypnotica. Was actually really funny now that I think about it.

It might not be so much about ghosting as it would be about wasting I think. You also have a sweet spot, the amount that is best for you. Some need more, some need less, just find what is best

(11-29-2011 3:51 AM)idontknow Wrote:  Did you ever experience ghosting, Curiosity? The only time i would say i 'ghosted' was when i was incongruent with my phero signature. Being sad and down and beta, while wearing the phero-sig of an extremely alpha, cocky funny guy. The way i was behaving, i would also have ghosted without my phero-sig. So i'd say Pheromones won't make you ghost, but you can make yourself ghost.

Even when wearing 10++ drops of AV solo, or with also huge amounts of Wolf, i was anything but ghosting. Sure some people were intimidated by my phero-presence, which some may call OD, but I'd say it was mucho fun.

That's why IMO more is more Smile The only thing i would watch out for is wearing appropriate amounts in appropriate settings. Four sprays Alfa Maschio to your family dinner? Bad idea. 4 sprays AM in a club/bar? Definitely try that!

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Asian, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, Nude, Overdose, Possess, Wolf

True Pheromones: TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
11-29-2011 4:00 AM
idontknow

Rep Post

11-29-2011 4:13 AM

Got to agree. It's about finding your personal sweet spot.
While some huge, intimidating guys may not be able to wear much AV/AM, guys like me, who are not so much on the intimidating side may be able to use a lot more.

Though the ghosting idea never convinced me. There are inattractive pheromones (which noone uses) that will actually make you get less attention, but still i believe ghosting is mostly related to just coincidence. Having a bad day, being somewhat ignored, because others are more fun at the moment. It would be interesting to hear from some of the long-term phero users, whether they experienced ghosting at some point and what it was caused by.

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
11-29-2011 4:13 AM

mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

11-29-2011 8:36 AM

Well I wore 250 mcg's of straight Androstenone, with 7 drops of A314 applied for good measure once to an outdoor fesitval and didn't ghost, so I feel it's all in whether you remain congruent with the phero signature you're projecting.

I posted a thread about it several years ago over at the other pt, titled "Let Play With Fire".

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
11-29-2011 8:36 AM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

11-29-2011 9:39 AM

(11-29-2011 8:36 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Well I wore 250 mcg's of straight Androstenone, with 7 drops of A314 applied for good measure once to an outdoor fesitval and didn't ghost, so I feel it's all in whether you remain congruent with the phero signature you're projecting.

I posted a thread about it several years ago over at the other pt, titled "Let Play With Fire".

sounds really brave ... how much free space did people leave around you ...

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
11-29-2011 9:39 AM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

11-29-2011 9:40 AM

No more than they normally would.

11-29-2011 9:40 AM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

11-29-2011 9:44 AM

I think you've been perceived as extraterrestrial ...

i remember a discussion about putting on freaky high signatures ... that they would not be perceived by the brain because of beeing way too much ...

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
11-29-2011 9:44 AM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

11-29-2011 9:51 AM

Shhh, don't tell anyone, damnit! Big Grin

11-29-2011 9:51 AM

Share This Thread