Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
OD/SX-D9
zero159
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
4 thanks in 2 posts

RE: OD/SX-D9
07-31-2014 3:29 PM

(07-31-2014 2:06 PM)MMM Wrote:  ONE POST MASTERS makes me nervous, but since I'm keeping a keen eye on this post, I'll bite. Secret

How old are you, Z ... what are the age range/s of your hits that has you saying it has been awesome ... and what do you consider awesome?

And what other products have you tested?

Mucho thanks! Lone ranger

I'm 29 and the strong hits have been all young white (and a couple) of hispanic girls. Bordering on too young, meaning 20-23. With this combo, I get similar stories that you hear on these boards.. Lingering eye contact, approachability, and Ive been asked to dance a lot, which used to be extremely rare. Im somewhat introverted, so I've tried L2k, Chikara, Corpo dirty primitive, and a couple other more popular ones. Nothing too great for me.
With this combo, however, I seem do less work for more results. Only 2-3 tiny "drops" of OD with a full pump of SXD-9. The Pherlure cover is perfect because I always get comments on it, even with 1 spray. It's expensive, but I can't find another similar scent. I'm sure there's other pheromone products that work better, but Im probably sticking w/these two.
07-31-2014 3:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by MMM, scorpio69, AlteredBeast
gounot
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
23 thanks in 17 posts

07-31-2014 3:43 PM

"Bordering on too young, meaning 20-23.."

Jeez #AlphaMaleProblems Smile
I am your age and 24 is my upper limit. Girls in their mid twenties are weird. All talking about babies and mortgages and stuff..
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2014 3:43 PM by gounot.)
07-31-2014 3:43 PM
Thanks given by boyscout73
boyscout73
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 246
Thanks received:
58 thanks in 38 posts

08-02-2014 7:50 PM

(07-31-2014 3:43 PM)gounot Wrote:  "Bordering on too young, meaning 20-23.."

Jeez #AlphaMaleProblems Smile
I am your age and 24 is my upper limit. Girls in their mid twenties are weird. All talking about babies and mortgages and stuff..

could not agree with you more.
i'm your age as well and have started finding girls I grew up with and had crushes on less and less attractive. awful, but truth.
08-02-2014 7:50 PM

masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 96
Thanks received:
107 thanks in 79 posts

OD/SX-D9
08-03-2014 9:00 AM

Speaking of which, I think I might be one of the first one to try this combo. I tried it last November when SXD-9 was only out for a couple of weeks. I knew an Egyptian hottie since college freshmen year, but for a couple years, she was in California and I didn't see her much. Now she is back in my university. I saw her that day when I had both gel on, and she just started chit-chatting with me, also telling me that she had a health problem where she can't talk while in the cold. Also talked how she was angry because she have to graduate a year late(which makes us graduating at the same time). When I told her that, she seemed happy to know that I was graduating with her.

I didn't really report that because I don't know if that is a hit, but now I looked at this thread and looked back, yep, definitely a hit. The thing is, we didn't even talk that much back in Freshmen year or Sophomore year, most of time when we see each other is just a "hi" or a smile from her. That day when I had both gel on she seemed really enjoy talking to me. I should still see her when I go back to NYC this September, so I'm going to try again.
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2014 9:03 AM by masterfu678.)
08-03-2014 9:00 AM
right_mr
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 685
Thanks received:
484 thanks in 198 posts

08-06-2014 5:50 AM

in terms of why anyone would want to combine two products like OD and SXD9 for me the answer is obvious "why not?"

I have used OD solo and Sxd9 solo previously and wasn't overly impressed with either as stand alone pproducts as they both are missing important qualities. I have mixed SXD9 with status stuff and it has worked well. OD I just shelved. on Saturday I used OD at 2 pumps and all it did was give me a headache above my right eye for a few hours. no hits experienced. It was hot outside so diffusion/ projection shouldn't have been the issue.

later in the evening I added 2 pumps of sxd9 on top of the OD maybe 7 hours later and went out for dinner. The sxd9 on top really seemed to improve the vibe given off by OD. received admiration from a few young ladies and some medium range stares and IOIs.

today I ran more sxd9 at 2 pumps to my neck and OD to my wrists at 1 pump in total. seems like sxd9 has some beautification properties. got some admiring looks and busted a few females checking me out. so I would say sxd9 improves OD for me personally. I never found OD to be an amazing product on its own and never found Sxd9 to have enough status and it affects guys in a weird way. The two combined seem to work better for me than either one used solo.

Thundr Core + Imprint + emp + dionysis
AD: a314 and most of their stuff

ADream : Alfa M, certo, corpo, LIIK v1 &v2 glace
SteveO :Ascend, evolve, cohesion, xs100, XiSt, APi , Dom, SOB, Vibe, Xs99b, bliss, CON, flirt, xs 106b, Odyssey, xs111, xs112, XS113, DM oil 119 127 129 130
LAL:wolf,nude,AV, OD, SXD9 Max T possess hypnotica dirty P BAD WOLF
HAX: M512, C4,X22,ExX,919,HG,BlOps,RAW,PhCide,Aura,​Alien,C4X,ladyK
LAID BRAND: Dirty clean. hair paste ,pomade
Lacroy: NPA
08-06-2014 5:50 AM
Thanks given by MMM, scorpio69, boyscout73

Share This Thread