Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Nutrition and Training coach
masterofpuppets
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 27
Thanks received:
55 thanks in 36 posts

Nutrition and Training coach
04-02-2013 11:48 AM

Hello phellow Pheromones.

I enjoy helping people in the field of health and fitness. Those subjects are a real passion. I enjoy helping people with their diet, training, nutrition, fat-loss, muscle building, form coaching, supplementation advise, et al.
I also want to extend this to helping you here.

I do training/nutrition consultations over email and want to extend this service to pherotruth members.

I do:
- A one time setup
- Extended service with unlimited correspondence.

One time set up: For 75$ I set up a one time training and nutritional plan according to your goals that runs for a month. Included in this correspondence is 4 assessments, one each week, for tweaks and follow up questions (that WILL happen) regarding the plan that you may have. It could be challenges you're facing, tips, how to overcome plateaus, motivation, et al.

Extended service: Another option is extended service where I provide unlimited e-mail correspondence regarding all and everything diet/health/training related for one month. This includes a set up of a diet and training plan and weekly assessments. The extended service is a monthly fee of 175$.

I am not married to any cookie cutter approach, but select the best approach in collaboration with you. Your fitness-levels, motivation, access to exercise etc.

I have worked with healthy young men and women and men and women above 50. So everyone is welcome!

So:
- One time plan for a month with 4 corrections/related questions answered each week. 75$
- Extended service with unlimited e-mail correspondence (all within reason) for 175$ a month. (Discount available for 3 months).

All payments via Paypal.

Satisfactory guarantee: I provide a satisfactory guarantee, so if you are not happy with the service - let me know within the first 3 weeks, and I will give you a full refund. My refund runs every month, so if you are not happy in the 2'nd month, I will refund you for the second month.

Contact
PM me here or send an email at bestpherohealth (at) gmail (dot) com and I will help you get in the best shape.

A disclaimer is there is a short list of things I am not comfortable to talk about - and I will inform you if needed, but foresee no issue. Everything will remain 100% confidential.
04-02-2013 11:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

sityslicker1
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 67
Thanks received:
43 thanks in 29 posts

RE: Nutrition and Training coach
05-18-2013 2:43 AM

If you have some before and after of clients of yours, you should throw them up. Your prices seem very reasonable.
05-18-2013 2:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread