Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Numerology
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Numerology
12-27-2009 3:17 PM

Anyone ever looked into it ?  I have been interested in astrology but never numerology until I saw Glynis McCants on a talk show.  She does readings by using your birth date and other numbers in your life.  She was really amazing on the leeza show so I had to get her book and sure enough one of my customers gave me a borders gift card so it worked out well. 

My gosh I did all the readings for my hubby, me, my kids and other relatives and they are so totally spot on its crazy. 

Just so you know she doesn't predict the future really.   The numbers just delve into your personality and then from that you can find out what your year will be like and what days are best for doing certain things, if your compatible with your mate.  Its really neat. 

Her book is called "Glynis has your number"  Actually I am really liking this, I think it could be a useful life tool and its fun to do.

Tisha  

12-27-2009 3:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Numerology
12-27-2009 4:20 PM

My friend had a birthday book or something like that where you look up your birthday and it'll tell you the rough structure of your life or something similar. I remember reading mine and it kinda synced up but it was also relatively vague so that you can fill in the details and make it work. Kinda like "You experienced a really tough time with someone close." Ookay, when does that never happen?

But who knows, there really could be something to it. Don't you have interest is magick (sp?), if so, how would you compare the two?

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
12-27-2009 4:20 PM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Numerology
12-27-2009 5:02 PM

Quote:I remember reading mine and it kinda synced up but it was also relatively vague so that you can fill in the details and make it work. Kinda like "You experienced a really tough time with someone close."

Well that's why I was never interested before now, I have seen the vague ones to and just shrugged it off. Then I saw her Glynis on the leeza show and she was really freaking people out. She is not vague at all and once you get into the book you see the connections clearly.

Quote:But who knows, there really could be something to it. Don't you have interest is magick (sp?), if so, how would you compare the two?

I cant really compare them. Magick is more about using the energy of the universe and your higher self to manifest change.

Numerology is more using your birth numbers to see into yourself more clearly and understand others more. Like a tool for understanding why people are the way they are and why your the way you are and working with this knowledge to improve life or manifest change.

The more tools you learn to use be it, pheromones, magick or numerology the more fulfilling life can be, That's the way I look at it at least.
12-27-2009 5:02 PM

Share This Thread