Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Nude vs NA, plus Hypnotica
kentdave
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Nude vs NA, plus Hypnotica
11-15-2012 8:24 PM

I sent Garry and email asking about Nude in relation to NA and Hypnotica, and this is what he had to say. Hope this helps someone.

Quote:Hi Garry,

When I use Nude, is it necessary to use Hypnotica w/ it, or is Nude social enough? As much as possible I prefer to use less, because less does seem more.

Also, what is the difference b/w Nude and Nude Alpha, i.e. does the addition of -none bring a greater dimension / depth into the blend, or is it simply greater masculinity?

Hello,

Nude alone is fine. I don't design my products so that you have to have ten different things for them to work. However, each person has different personality traits and chemical body signatures, as well as, people like to custom tailor things and it is good to have options.

The extra none in Nude Alpha does increase the masculinity and sexuality, how a person acts determines if that is an enhancement or not. Many men are afraid of being manly and buckle in fear as soon as a female responds to them as though they are men instead of little boys or the mentally handicapped, thus keeping the lesser men in a state of constantly trying to be nice, not offend, and apologizing.

Thank you,
Garry Nelson
11-15-2012 8:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ocd
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Nude vs NA, plus Hypnotica
02-28-2013 10:48 PM

Nude and hypnotica are both social so no point wearing them togather.

NA and hypnotica togather never worked for me and I tried lots of different doses.

NA worked beautifully with Glace infact NA x 2 drops and FBGlace x 4 is a killer combo Diablo
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2013 10:48 PM by ocd.)
02-28-2013 10:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread