Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nude + Santal 33 = Kino monster
andromun
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
557 thanks in 261 posts

Nude + Santal 33 = Kino monster
05-08-2015 4:04 PM

I recently got a sample vile of Santal 33 from LeLabo (non phero) and the best way I can describe the scent is a mix of a woodsy/cedar / sandalwood (at least to my nose). Right off the bat it's a very powerful scent and it carries a LONG WAY, so I little is all you need.

I decided to whip out my dusty bottle of Nude and women were very responsive at work towards me. Even though I work with them the vibe was the norm....more smiles, touchy and no bitchiness at all.

Dosage:
Santal 33 - 2 sprays from a 1.7 ml atomizer
Nude - 2 drops

Results / Reactions:
In just two days, I received a ton of compliments from the scent and kino was up there. One gal I share and office with (my office wife) commented on my cologne and insisted that I give her a hug. You may say "whatever" that bull shit but keep in mind she's married and has 2 kids.

The following day she walks over to my desk and gives me an extended hug with a kiss. Only thing I thought was - man only if she was single!

I know there is a ton of reviews for Nude and most users here swear by it but the past two days were just amazing. As long as you flirt, engage and respond you are pretty much setting yourself up for a great time.

P.S. If you are looking for a cologne with massive sillage then go to Lucky Scent and pick up a $6 sample of Santal 33

The Dude abides...
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2015 4:04 PM by andromun.)
05-08-2015 4:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Snoopyace, V-nice, excalibur, Mixpherology, meme371, maxx55

V-nice
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 650
Thanks received:
689 thanks in 301 posts

RE: Nude + Santal 33 = Kino monster
05-08-2015 7:12 PM

(05-08-2015 4:04 PM)andromun Wrote:  Results / Reactions:
In just two days, I received a ton of compliments from the scent and kino was up there. One gal I share and office with (my office wife) commented on my cologne and insisted that I give her a hug. You may say "whatever" that bull shit but keep in mind she's married and has 2 kids.

The following day she walks over to my desk and gives me an extended hug with a kiss. Only thing I thought was - man only if she was single!

I know there is a ton of reviews for Nude and most users here swear by it but the past two days were just amazing. As long as you flirt, engage and respond you are pretty much setting yourself up for a great time.

P.S. If you are looking for a cologne with massive sillage then go to Lucky Scent and pick up a $6 sample of Santal 33

Yep! This alone (flirting and engaging) has gotten me great results period my friend!

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
05-08-2015 7:12 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 826
Thanks received:
1592 thanks in 750 posts

05-08-2015 8:16 PM

*Makes mental note to check out Santal 33*

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
05-08-2015 8:16 PM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
557 thanks in 261 posts

Yesterday 7:39 PM

Did this little number again this weekend and same results...love the pull Nude has. IMO it gives off "who's that cute guy" vibe, not sure how many of you agree with that assessment but dang I love Nude!

The Dude abides...
Yesterday 7:39 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 826
Thanks received:
1592 thanks in 750 posts

Yesterday 7:42 PM

(Yesterday 7:39 PM)andromun Wrote:  Did this little number again this weekend and same results...love the pull Nude has. IMO it gives off "who's that cute guy" vibe, not sure how many of you agree with that assessment but dang I love Nude!

Nude always worked really well for me. Nude Alpha made me a bit intimidating.

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
Yesterday 7:42 PM

kenjhow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 76
Thanks received:
218 thanks in 114 posts

Yesterday 8:37 PM

(Yesterday 7:39 PM)andromun Wrote:  Did this little number again this weekend and same results...love the pull Nude has. IMO it gives off "who's that cute guy" vibe, not sure how many of you agree with that assessment but dang I love Nude!

yeah I love the nude vibe..... always gets me smiles from women... and you stated it perfectly... like who is that cute guy smile. :-)
Yesterday 8:37 PM

Share This Thread