Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nude Review
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Nude Review
10-28-2016 3:16 PM

First impression - It smells almost identical to Evolve.
Applied a few inches (plus hollister) and I became somewhat introverted. Girlfriend tells me I smell like wet dog when I dont cover it.

I called my friend (hb9, tall blond) to help me look at my screwed up arm. I wasnt sure if I broke or sprained it or what. Her tone was very natural and casual as she told me to take my shirt off. She starts poking at my arm and shoulder and says "hmm, Its hard to tell if your shoulder is dislocated or not... I'm looking for bumps but you're just so naturally muscular.. keeps poking around and ties some ice packs to my arm. It was odd, she seemed turned on in a very matter of fact, caring sort of way.

Hospital
Girlfriend tells me I need to go to the hospital, ok, added another few inches because why not. The extra few inches made me very happy and energetic. It gave me the feeling like I'm a cool, laid back, funny guy. Lots of random patients approaching me, all staff male and female very friendly and seemed to drop their guard (and professionalism) a lot. Got a few curse words out of them and they share details about their personal lives completely unsolicited. Old nurse taking my pulse point invited her other 2 younger assistants to get my pulse too saying "yeah definitely get a feel on this one" in a fascinated kind of way. Kind of odd... People were way nicer to me than they should have been. Lots of nurses standing practically over me when they damn well didnt have any need to - all smiles. "OH um, heyy lol" is the reaction from a nurse who came into my room as I had my pants around my ankle trying to bandaid my knee. Couldnt roll my jeans up. Alright Garry, good stuff.

Class
Fast forward a bit. Walked into class with no cover scent + a few inches of Nude, similar to what I applied before I went to the hospital the other day. The guys I sit with who usually chat me up were unusually quiet. Weird. Went to my professors office for exam accommodations (shes like... 80.) and she was practically bending over backwards to help me and make sure I had everything worked out for taking the upcoming exam. Now, I have to say, she seemed kind of reserved at first.

When I came back to her office this time I applied cover scent, and she was much much happier even than before and her assistant plus another student were talking my ears off. Sharing goals and aspirations and stuff that I damn well didnt ask about.

I ran some paperwork from her office to another office where my 40 year old buddy works. He was unusually quiet too like the guys in my class and he became very lost in his own thoughts. Very distant. Strange.

Im not explaining this very well but Basically any encounter I had without cover scent was kind of.. odd, in that the people around me talked to me and opened me more than usual but in a distant, emotional kind of way, whereas when I had cover scent people responded much better.

Final Note
I feel a bit introverted when this stuff starts to wear off. Not in a bad way, but in a more thoughtful, I don't feel the need to speak a lot, sort of way. Day 2 and I like it a lot. Its a very controlled, quality type of social. It reminds me of Possess's description, how it makes you congruent with a protector alpha signature. Nude is more or less just a more concentrated version of Possess anyway so yeah, protector alpha, thats definitely the vibe I get from it. I'll keep testing with higher doses, as this seems to yield some interesting results at low doses.

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2016 3:38 PM by Arsenic.)
10-28-2016 3:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RussianWolf

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Nude Review
10-28-2016 5:11 PM

Nice report, you'll see the magic at high doses. Slather it all over, don't be afraid of an OD, there is none.

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
10-28-2016 5:11 PM
kerno - Banned
upgrade

10-29-2016 1:41 PM

(10-28-2016 5:11 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  Nice report, you'll see the magic at high doses. Slather it all over, don't be afraid of an OD, there is none.

It's not the first time you say this about nude, I did a lot of times 3-4 drops and decided to test 6-8 drops but I see no difference, the only thing I notice is that I get social anxiety and neediness, what do you think a higher dose achieve that a lower doesn't (the higher dose for AV and hypnotica did work for me, for BWand NA it didn't)
10-29-2016 1:41 PM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

10-30-2016 5:09 PM

Slather it all over eh. I'll give it a try just to see what an OD on this stuff is, if any. A little neediness never hurt anything if im with my girlfriend so if that be the case or not i'll be sure to mention it.

So, my girlfriend wore some Nude...
she found it in my pocket doing laundry. "Is this one of those pheromone thingies??" yeah, babe its nothing, just a social feel good vibe... put some on. a few inches on each arm / wrist. Man, this stuff definitely has some imprinting. I couldnt stop thinking about her even though she was in the room lol it was a weird feeling. She normally annoys me at some point but anything she said that night, no matter how ridiculous, got great responses from people around us. Hung out upstairs with some friends, they all were super chatty with her. My brother who normally hates her was having a great conversation and flirted with her a little lol. Super amusing.

Current Loot (2019)

Journey into my mind
(This post was last modified: 10-30-2016 5:13 PM by Arsenic.)
10-30-2016 5:09 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

10-30-2016 5:50 PM

(10-29-2016 1:41 PM)kerno Wrote:  It's not the first time you say this about nude, I did a lot of times 3-4 drops and decided to test 6-8 drops but I see no difference, the only thing I notice is that I get social anxiety and neediness, what do you think a higher dose achieve that a lower doesn't (the higher dose for AV and hypnotica did work for me, for BWand NA it didn't)
Nude has a unique Beautifying effect that I haven't witnessed from other mones. Not sure if it has any imprint qualities, but it does disinhibit. You appear to be better, cooler, and more attractive. And that goes for both parties. Ive seen pretty girls become beautiful after a fifteen minute conversation, and beautiful women turn into goddess'. I know if it's happening to me, then it also affects them. My favorite everyday mone.

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
10-30-2016 5:50 PM

Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

10-31-2016 10:22 AM

I went to a small dinner party the other night and applied about 5 inches total of Nude. A bit hard to gague honestly. Anyhow, covered it with Invictus oil. Things went well. My younger brother, 20, was happy to see me and was more chatty and open than usual, my buddy, 23, was in kind of a slumpy mood... spacing out a lot, but then again he tends to act like that in general. His gf was happy to see me and told me so. Plenty of smiling and hair flipping, helped me with cooking a bit. I've always admired her - really cool girl. The only downside (in my opinion) of the interaction was that I seemed to be regarded as the storyteller and everyone else seemed to expect me to keep talking and to entertain them, which, isnt inherantly a bad thing, but I felt the pressure. Luckily Nude is some good juice in that it helps me loosen up and chat with ease. I would sk questions and give space for others to talk but they kept directing the attention back on me LOL. My buddy didnt really seem too interested in me overall but I was able to get some smiles out of him by busting his chops a little bit.

My inner dialogue: Uhm ok, this guy isnt talking, is spacing out, but is following me around... so... I guess hes interested in my discussion but doesnt want to look in my direction...? He knows I have mones, or used to use them anyway, I wonder if hes picked up on that at all. Hmm. How to be Alpha and not appear beta...oh wait... i dont care LOL ok whatever buddy you can keep sulking it doesnt bother me now.

I went out with another buddy to study for my Law exam. Ive worn a lot of AV around him coincidentally in class so I felt my Nude mix was a bit too playful ...so I added a centimeter to each side under my jawline just for personal effects. It went well so I might try that again in the future.

Current Loot (2019)

Journey into my mind
10-31-2016 10:22 AM
MMM

Rep Post

10-31-2016 12:36 PM

(10-31-2016 10:22 AM)Arsenic Wrote:  I went to a small dinner party the other night and applied about 5 inches total of Nude. A bit hard to gague honestly. Anyhow, covered it with Invictus oil. Things went well. My younger brother, 20, was happy to see me and was more chatty and open than usual, my buddy, 23, was in kind of a slumpy mood... spacing out a lot, but then again he tends to act like that in general. His gf was happy to see me and told me so. Plenty of smiling and hair flipping, helped me with cooking a bit. I've always admired her - really cool girl. The only downside (in my opinion) of the interaction was that I seemed to be regarded as the storyteller and everyone else seemed to expect me to keep talking and to entertain them, which, isnt inherantly a bad thing, but I felt the pressure. Luckily Nude is some good juice in that it helps me loosen up and chat with ease. I would sk questions and give space for others to talk but they kept directing the attention back on me LOL. My buddy didnt really seem too interested in me overall but I was able to get some smiles out of him by busting his chops a little bit.

My inner dialogue: Uhm ok, this guy isnt talking, is spacing out, but is following me around... so... I guess hes interested in my discussion but doesnt want to look in my direction...? He knows I have mones, or used to use them anyway, I wonder if hes picked up on that at all. Hmm. How to be Alpha and not appear beta...oh wait... i dont care LOL ok whatever buddy you can keep sulking it doesnt bother me now.

I went out with another buddy to study for my Law exam. Ive worn a lot of AV around him coincidentally in class so I felt my Nude mix was a bit too playful ...so I added a centimeter to each side under my jawline just for personal effects. It went well so I might try that again in the future.

Get a ruler, and measure ONE INCH on your favorite finger, and you will ALWAYS have a good GUESS-STAMATER on hand as to HOW MUCH you used with the roller! Unless ... that finger gets cut off. popcorn

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 10-31-2016 12:37 PM by MMM.)
10-31-2016 12:36 PM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

10-31-2016 1:18 PM

(10-31-2016 12:36 PM)MMM Wrote:  Get a ruler, and measure ONE INCH on your favorite finger, and you will ALWAYS have a good GUESS-STAMATER on hand as to HOW MUCH you used with the roller! Unless ... that finger gets cut off. popcorn

Lol thanks man. What gets me though is it depends on how hard I push down. If I don't apply force then some comes out but its not a solid line. If I do apply force then a ton comes out...so...Yahoo

Class today. 6 inches total to wrist and elbow pit. covered with scent. Ha since my arm is broken I've been using a water bottle cap to spread the mones on, since, ya know, I only have one wrist now King
Asians were on good terms with this mix. The 3 asian foreign exchange students in my class were chatting me up, where normally they dont say anything, and even to the extent that they (1 girl, 2 guys) made fun of my deep voice Smile

Added another 6 inches and went to my one on one meeting for ADHD. Ha. Blond, hb7. She was suuuuper fidgety. Definitely struggling. No kino though, I assume because the mix was strong enough for her to realize her own intentions. Lots of eye contact and smiling, even stumbled over her words a handful of times which doesnt happen with her. I left the place laughing P

Went to pick up a package at my apartments office thats run by college students. Surprisingly nobody really acknowledged me. The guy who normally gives me the time of day just laughed (if you can even call it a laugh..half laugh maybe) and shrugged. Although, the black chick who gave me my package was smiling (not crazily, just smiling) the whole time, and she neeeeeever does that. This is one stone cold bitch, man.

Because somebody is going to say it. THIS POST IS HYPE, MAN, HYPE!

Edit:
I just realized that Nude smells similar to glace when it dies down a bit. I got a good sniff of the ol elbow pit. Maybe they have a molecule or two in common.

Current Loot (2019)

Journey into my mind
(This post was last modified: 10-31-2016 2:04 PM by Arsenic.)
10-31-2016 1:18 PM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

11-03-2016 8:24 PM

I had a funny hit in one of my classes today wearing Nude. Alright, so, yeah I broke my arm and thats been an easy conversation starter for people, so that may have something ( a lot) to do with it but man, lol... I walk into class and I say "hey, happy tuesday" to my male professor. He's all WHOA MAN, YOUR ARM! IM SO SORRY! Don't worry about it, its nothing, just a fracture. JUST A FRACTURE? HA! HE SAYS THAT LIKE ITS NOTHING! (now talking to the class and gets them involved into the conversation.) I take my seat, about 6 rows from the front, and him and I are still having the conversation, practically yelling at eachother lol! There are a handful of HURR DURR alpha male types in the back that don't like me for obvious reasons, so it was hilarious to watch them dumbfounded by how much attention I was getting. The professor (still yelling) starts talking about how hes broken just about every bone in his body as a kid due to "choice childhood decisions." God damn it was hilarious. Oh, almost forgot to mention, some guy (never seen him before) comes up to me in the hall as im walking to said class, and he starts talking like I know him and how we're going upstairs together. Oh, we're in the same class? Yeah! I sit a few rows behind you. Hmm, ok, uber friendly guy. Genuinely interested in talking to me and having a good chat, good stuff.

The annoying part about Nude i've noticed is the courage it gives people around me. Well, to clarify, its only a bad thing in this one class...The guy who sits next to me is always SO LOUD when I wear Nude. He talks over the professor to add his 2 to fucking everything. Its getting really annoying.

Current Loot (2019)

Journey into my mind
11-03-2016 8:24 PM
kerno - Banned
upgrade

11-04-2016 7:52 AM

Arsenic do you mean that you were thinking more about her when you were in her cloud or when she wasn't with you anymore.

Russianwolf yeah that seems to happen for me at 3 drops but at higher doses I just see nothing of improvement, I rather use some BW or some AV instead of those 3 extra drops
11-04-2016 7:52 AM

Share This Thread