Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: Which one would be best for imprinting for long term
NAG + Androstadienone
NAG + Androstadienone + Xist oil
NAG + Cohesion oil + Xist oil
NAG + Grail of Affection
NAG + Grail of Affection + Xist oil
NAG + Certo
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Nude Alpha dosing and killer combos help
Gilroy51
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Nude Alpha dosing and killer combos help
05-12-2017 3:41 AM

Hey guys been a mone user for about 6 months now, been using this site when i needed to research lol...
Anyways ive tried several products and samples, had success with some and threw some out because i believed they just werent for me.
L2k and Androstadienone definitely made me a believer.
That was my intro, i want to ask how much Nude Alpha (gel form) do you guys recommend? Quarter, half, or full pump for max effect and how much Androstadienone do you apply?

Just trying to soak up information so all you gurus feel free to school me. I have a poll on some possible combos that i want to use to imprint and create romance with a tough cookie.

What do you guys think is the killer combo??

NAG + Androstadienone
NAG + Androstadienone + Xist oil
NAG + Cohesion oil + Xist oil
NAG + Grail of Affection
NAG + Grail of Affection + Xist oil
NAG + Certo

If you have any suggestions i didnt list feel free to lemme know. And thanks in advance!
05-12-2017 3:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Nude Alpha dosing and killer combos help
05-12-2017 5:57 AM

NAG + Androstadienone is one I've been using a lot. Its a little weak on immediate responses but with repeated exposure over time it gives me strong bonding/leading/fallout properties around women in social/dating scenarios that in one case is getting borderline stalkerish. Not so good at work however.

NAG + Cohesion - Lighter/flirty playful but not so sexual and less bonding compared to Androstadienone alone Adding Xist makes it lighter/dreamier still but age is probably a factor for me.

NAG + Xist - Pleasant more laid-back/social and not so good for me but again age could be against me for this one.

Can't comment on the rest.

But...

NAG + TUSC - Dear God..! Big Grin I've not been using it long and not closed on it yet but its one of the best combos for blatant Deer in the headlights in mature women that I've ever used. Turned women's eyes wide and their legs to jelly in all sorts of unexpected places. Big Grin Dose so far, 1-2 drops TUSC and two drop-size blobs of NAG, mostly around the neck/temples/behind the ears. Adding Androstadienone is possible (@30mcg LAL Androstadienone so far) and still gets results although I'm not convinced it helps the simple shock value of this one. Smile
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2017 6:01 AM by polarvoid.)
05-12-2017 5:57 AM
kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

05-12-2017 7:09 AM

NAG + TUSC ?

How does it work ? What about young girls age between 20-30? Does it work on them ? Both of them are my favorite mix. I didn't wanted to combine for some reasons.

Your post has intrigue the combo. Can you please elaborate on your hit.

@gilroy,

NAG + Androstadienone is good to go. I have added core to this mix. The results were amplify. Works wonder.
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2017 7:10 AM by kalpan56.)
05-12-2017 7:09 AM
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

05-12-2017 7:45 AM

Not found it particularly effective around younger women so far but I've not had a chance yet to take it into the sort of environments where they might be in the best frame of mind to respond to it - For day to day use, I'd say its into OD/ghost for most of them. Also, they are not my main targets. 30s and over are the women in my sights. For slightly younger women I'd say NAG/Androstadienone might be the better mix but it doesn't deliver so quickly. I have had reasonable results with girls in their early-mid 20s but not beyond light flirting and mostly not on the first exposure - A bit of SDX9 or other social/playful helps there too. A solid combo across a wide age range! Smile

NAG + TUSC Works well and at moderate range, numerous hits, quickly (i.e. seconds/minutes) even in quite unpromising situations - like shop queues. Straight-up head turner at a couple of meters, often followed by them turning to stare at me with quite open body language, mostly then breaking into big smiles with solid eye contact. As clear an IOI for returning and opening as you feel the need.

When I do open, it gets very playful/leaning-in/dropping at the knee slightly/smiling/solid eye contact/gushing chat/flirting - Fast!
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2017 8:00 AM by polarvoid.)
05-12-2017 7:45 AM

Gilroy51
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-12-2017 10:44 AM

(05-12-2017 5:57 AM)polarvoid Wrote:  NAG + Androstadienone is one I've been using a lot. Its a little weak on immediate responses but with repeated exposure over time it gives me strong bonding/leading/fallout properties around women in social/dating scenarios that in one case is getting borderline stalkerish. Not so good at work however.

NAG + Cohesion - Lighter/flirty playful but not so sexual and less bonding compared to Androstadienone alone Adding Xist makes it lighter/dreamier still but age is probably a factor for me.

NAG + Xist - Pleasant more laid-back/social and not so good for me but again age could be against me for this one.

Can't comment on the rest.

But...

NAG + TUSC - Dear God..! Big Grin I've not been using it long and not closed on it yet but its one of the best combos for blatant Deer in the headlights in mature women that I've ever used. Turned women's eyes wide and their legs to jelly in all sorts of unexpected places. Big Grin Dose so far, 1-2 drops TUSC and two drop-size blobs of NAG, mostly around the neck/temples/behind the ears. Adding Androstadienone is possible (@30mcg LAL Androstadienone so far) and still gets results although I'm not convinced it helps the simple shock value of this one. Smile

Thanks for the response!
I have been usibg a full pump of the gel...maybe i am OD'ing and not realizing it?
What about NAG + Androstadienone only? Dosing for that?
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2017 10:47 AM by Gilroy51.)
05-12-2017 10:44 AM
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

05-13-2017 7:14 AM

(05-12-2017 7:09 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  What about young girls age between 20-30? Does it work on them ?

Of course, just to confound things, I do get a resounding hit off a late teens/early-20s girl this morning..! So it seems it can work on them too but it was in a smart place, in a high status part of town and she was meeting her friends before heading into town. So I think her mood might be a bit uninhibited to begin with and I'd still say this kind of hit is much less common for me.

Still, bug-eyed staring smiles/attention-getting from a cute blonde girl brightens anyone's morning. Smile

And the bank teller - 30s, redh[/align]ead, open standing desk, not in a cubicle. Snuggled RIGHT up to me and I really think she didn't want me to leave and she kept me talking on non-bank stuff - incl what I was doing tonight, for as long as she possibly could.

Big Grin
05-13-2017 7:14 AM
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

05-13-2017 7:20 AM

(05-12-2017 10:44 AM)Gilroy51 Wrote:  Thanks for the response!
I have been usibg a full pump of the gel...maybe i am OD'ing and not realizing it?
What about NAG + Androstadienone only? Dosing for that?

I started-off dosing by the pump and found NAG difficult.

Results improved greatly when I started going down on dose. First to n approx half-pump sized glob, but now I'm down to mostly two or occasionally three drop-sized blobs carefully squeezed from the pump and that suits me very well for most situations. After that I add Androstadienone , sexuals, socials or status products as needed/the mood takes me.
05-13-2017 7:20 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Tongue Hi !! problem with Nude Alpha and Wolf djric 2 2,082 09-18-2012 3:21 PM
Last Post: DGamer