Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Now That It's Out... Reviews?
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 576
Thanks received:
1007 thanks in 397 posts

Now That It's Out... Reviews?
01-03-2012 7:07 PM

Now that Erox has been out for a while, you'd think there'd be some reviews. Nothing but tumbleweeds.

C'mon Erox owners... what say you? Intel, intel! It's like this whole thread hit a brick wall following the release. Not good.
01-03-2012 7:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by JAYCEE

idontknow
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3815
Thanks received:
2302 thanks in 674 posts

RE: Now That It's Out... Reviews?
01-04-2012 2:29 AM

Give us more time. Will be a few more weeks, before i get my big bottles. Will report on Erox + alpha 'mones. Otherwise i like it A LOT. Great for sex and making girls horny and making girls cheat.(Also on yourself!) Raises their confidence, makes them shit-test you. Basically turns girls into alpha girls. They seem more sexually confident. That's my experiences with it. Add a strong alpha-mix, like AV, A314, or AM and probably things should turn out well. Really looking forward to testing that.

Journal --- Spring Sale --- Work, First-Date, Club mixes
01-04-2012 2:29 AM
ClintX2
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 467
Thanks received:
567 thanks in 255 posts

01-04-2012 10:59 PM

before I opened this thread I thought that it was going to be about Aquagen
01-04-2012 10:59 PM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1275
Thanks received:
2541 thanks in 1013 posts

01-05-2012 12:49 AM

(01-04-2012 10:59 PM)ClintX2 Wrote:  before I opened this thread I thought that it was going to be about Aquagen

haha .. yeah Clint ..

but it's in the Erox forum Big Grin

i'd like to see more reporting on Aquagen as well ...

Cheers,

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
01-05-2012 12:49 AM
NewAlpha
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 520
Thanks received:
343 thanks in 142 posts

01-05-2012 2:46 AM

I hardly see reports saying : "I wore this product, and guess what...nothing unusual happened"

So I think people write reports only when they have something positive and exciting to report, especially when there is a kind of huge consensus for a product...Maybe they would not want to seem like a loser or maybe they think they would not bring anything interesting to the community. So I am not blaming anyone. But that's a pity cause that may give the impression that it works for anyone, and anytime, hence it may look like the new Holy Grail.

I am not saying that is the case for Erox or Aquagen. But that may be the explanation since I noticed the same pattern for other Holy Grails...
We got some wonderful reports, and then after a few days/weeks, less and less...and it's forgotten and people wait for the next Holy Grail. As for me, I live overseas, so I cannot get Erox yet, and I am not in a hurry.

Obviously when you are running a medical study to test some new treatment or drug, you are not going to focus only on the cases when it has worked. The study would be completely flawed. That's why after a few years of wandering in the phero community, I take things with a big pinch of salt.

Just my 2 cents.
01-05-2012 2:46 AM
Thanks given by baant, shadowknight, eyeofra, Oasis, Pagodeiro

SeriousSmile
Banned for Violations

Thanks Given: 1831
Thanks received:
567 thanks in 220 posts

01-05-2012 6:00 AM

I reviewed my sample and maybe it is not as detailed or long as you guys are looking for, but there were some positives and negatives. Big Grin
01-05-2012 6:00 AM
crowdgather
Vendor

Thanks Given: 22
Thanks received:
190 thanks in 57 posts

02-02-2012 12:55 PM

I would appreciate it if some of you would share your reviews in this discussion on Reddit

Thanks!
02-02-2012 12:55 PM
thelimeusa
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
96 thanks in 59 posts

02-02-2012 4:09 PM

(01-05-2012 2:46 AM)NewAlpha Wrote:  I hardly see reports saying : "I wore this product, and guess what...nothing unusual happened"

So I think people write reports only when they have something positive and exciting to report, especially when there is a kind of huge consensus for a product...Maybe they would not want to seem like a loser or maybe they think they would not bring anything interesting to the community. So I am not blaming anyone. But that's a pity cause that may give the impression that it works for anyone, and anytime, hence it may look like the new Holy Grail.

I am not saying that is the case for Erox or Aquagen. But that may be the explanation since I noticed the same pattern for other Holy Grails...
We got some wonderful reports, and then after a few days/weeks, less and less...and it's forgotten and people wait for the next Holy Grail. As for me, I live overseas, so I cannot get Erox yet, and I am not in a hurry.

Obviously when you are running a medical study to test some new treatment or drug, you are not going to focus only on the cases when it has worked. The study would be completely flawed. That's why after a few years of wandering in the phero community, I take things with a big pinch of salt.

Just my 2 cents.

I understand what you are saying. I have been using A.V. by itself for over two weeks with some great hits. (First experience with mones) I have used it every day. Yesterday I got some Scent of Eros and added some to the arms to go with the A.V.. The hits yesterday were really good and I will use the two together when using A.V. Soon, I will get my New Pheromone Additive and will use it with Scent of Eros . If that yields good hits then I will continue with that formula.

Not sure why I don't just stay with A.V. since it has worked so well in the past. For some reason I keep thinking I have to keep moving forward.

I think all the old reviews are great and believable, it's just that we have this uncontrollable need to move on!

48 Yr. Old Brit. trolling deep South Texas

Current Collection:

A.V., N.P.A. Wolf and Corporativo
Scent of Eros & Glace
Androstadienone
02-02-2012 4:09 PM
Thanks given by NewAlpha

Share This Thread