Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Not sure what to buy? Check out these Starter Ideas for Newbies
Six
Rolling the Dice

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 885
Thanks received:
232 thanks in 64 posts

02-26-2013 7:13 PM

Starter Orders for Newbies

This thread is directed towards newcomers to pheromones, who just want to know the fastest way to dive in. This is for those who would otherwise post a thread entitled "What should I buy?". Unfortunately, we don't all have the money to try out everything and we all want to know what'll give us the best bang for our buck. There are certain products which are widely regarded as suitable for newbies, and others which require a more experienced touch. My aim here is to provide a concise and straightforward guide recommending the most widely-reviewed, newbie-friendly products to people who are new to these vendors. The three criteria for a pack to be on here are cost-effectiveness, ease of use, and suitability for a variety of users. Bonus points if they allow the testing of a range of products from a vendor without costing too much.

However, none of this can be a substitute for doing your own detailed research. I recommend that at some point you've read the Noob Basics guide at http://pherotruth.com/Thread-NooB-Basics--8019 and the links within.

Please let me know if any information on here is erroneous. Everyone is welcome to share their opinions and I will edit this post to reflect the popular opinion.

So without any further ado, let's get started!

Combo 1

The first starter pack is also the simplest - it only involves one purchase and one free sample. Together, they make two of the most highly reviewed and praised products on this forum. Not only is this pack incredibly cheap, but it gets you started right into the pheromone hobby.

Vendor:
Liquid Alchemy Labs

What to buy:
10ml Bottle of Wolf (
Free Sample of Aqua Vitae Scented (

How to order it:
  1. Visit the link for Wolf and add the 1/3 Ounce (10ml) to your cart.
  2. When you checkout, you will see a textbox with the heading "Comments/Special Delivery Instructions". Type in something like the following:

"Please send Wolf in a eurodropper bottle, and a sample of scented AV. Thanks in advance!"

Cost of Combo:
$29.97 + $1.99 = $31.96

(Shipping is $1.99 on all orders, including International)

Detailed Breakdown:
This is one of the safest purchases a newbie could make. Wolf is widely recognised as an excellent newbie pheromone product: it's friendly, easy to dose, generates good hits (for all the nonbelievers), smells incredible and is virtually impossible to overdose on. 10ml of Wolf will last 2-6 months depending on how much you use each time.

Another perk of buying this pack is that you get to try out two excellent products at a low price. The sample vial of Aqua Vitae will be usable for a week or so, which is more than enough time for you to see whether you like its effects. AV can be ordered in its original scent, the same scent as Wolf, or unscented. With this combo order, you will have knowledge of which one you prefer for when you do actually purchase a full-size bottle of AV. In fact, even if either product doesn't work so well, you still have an idea of what you would want to buy next.

There are many reviews on this forum on Wolf and many members have commented on it in their journals. To summarise in a few words, it's friendly, charming and smooth. Self effects include feeling more upbeat, confident and social. Wolf is work-friendly.

Aqua Vitae is a much more sexual mix. You run into the risks of overdosing if you put too much of this on. People have described AV as dominant, intimidating and extremely high status. It's an excellent pheromone for clubbing and the nightlife.

You might've noticed the mention of the "eurodropper bottle" in the special instructions section. There are four different ways to apply pheromones: sprayer, roller, bulb dropper and eurodropper. For Wolf, it's widely accepted that the eurodropper or bulb dropper are the best. I decided on the eurodropper for no particular reason other than tosave you a choice, but the bulb dropper also has its advantages.

Alternative:
30ml AV with a sample of Wolf ($69.96)

Combo 2
Vendor:
Alpha Dream

What to buy:
36ml Bottle of Glace (
Free Sample of L2K (

How to order it:
  1. Visit the link for Glace and add it to your cart.
  2. When you checkout, you will see a textbox with the heading "Comments or Special Instructions". Type in something like the following:

"Please send a sample of scented L2K. Thanks!"

Cost of Combo:
$39.50 + $0.01 = $39.51

(Shipping is $0.01 on US domestic orders, and $10.00 on international orders)

Detailed Breakdown:
Glace is one of the most highly rated social products on PheroTruth forums. It is excellent at making people talk, sometimes even overly so. There's not much more to say about it except how good it is at doing its job. Bottom line, it's well worth trying for any pheromone enthusiast. Glace is rarely used alone, and more often in conjunction with more sexual pheromones such as New Pheromone Additive and Aqua Vitae.

L2K is the Magnum Opus of Alpha Dream, having gained immense popularity since its launch last summer. Members describe this product as comforting, disinhibiting and sexual. However, it's certainly quite complex and takes some getting used to. There are currently two versions: the second one contains more androstenone and is supposed to be faster-hitting and more sexual, while the first one is more comforting.

An alternative is to instead order a sample of Alfa Maschio, which has been praised for clubbing and nighttime wear.

Alternative:
  • Glace with sample of Alfa Maschio ($39.51)
  • Glace and L2K with samples of Alfa Maschio and Corporativo ($109.01)

Combo 3
Vendor:
Love Scent

What to buy:
7ml Bottle of New Pheromone Additive (

Cost of Combo:
$34.95 + $4.80 = $39.75

Shipping is $4.80 on US domestic orders, and $14.50 on international orders.

Note that Love Scent more often has a 30% discount running, reducing the overall price to $29.27

Detailed Breakdown:
New Pheromone Additive is undoubtedly one of the best sexual pheromones out there. It consistently produces reviews that seem too crazy to be true - and they might be, if it weren't for the amount of people that have attested to its effectiveness. Unfortunately, it's also somewhat difficult to use without proper instructions. There is an excellent guide on the forum which details how you can "build up" the effects of New Pheromone Additive over time. Rarely do people use New Pheromone Additive alone, usually combining it with a social product such as Glace or a comforting product like Androstadienone.

Further Combos
Unfortunately, I'm not very experienced with PheromoneXS, True Pheromones or Wingman. If anyone has any suggestions for cost-effective initial orders from these vendors, please post below! Of course, suggestions on existing combos are also more than welcome.

(This post was last modified: 02-26-2013 7:20 PM by Six.)
02-26-2013 7:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by KIMBA, thundr, Rasputin, Buzzy78, PLUR, fluffygirl12, NaughtywillCRY, SS108, paradigmshift, Mars82, deker0, NikkiReloaded, idontknow, solidprice, Slyguy, zerosix85, doctordonald, LL21, bmm, moe

KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 748
Thanks received:
1635 thanks in 692 posts

RE: Not sure what to buy? Check out these Starter Ideas for Newbies
02-26-2013 7:29 PM

This is a great idea.

I am very experienced with XS. A great 'newbie' kit is the A.C.E. pack.

Ascend, Cohesion, and Evolve. Ascend is a slightly sexual, non-intimidating Alpha product. Cohesion is comfort with a fair amount of DIENONE. Evolve is sexual/sex getting with a well buffered even release formula of 20 mcg's -None per spray.

If you get ACE I would advise requesting a sample of Bliss XS. It is insta-happy in a bottle. People accuse me of being on drugs often due to the euphoria around me when I bliss.

Steve has a trove of other products. All of his are designed to work well together and the molecule are chosen to not clash with one another. I love some other products of his, and can advise those if desired. But as far as newbies go, they need not venture down the rabbit hole.

ACE is great, spray one of each and go. Or once you try each out, you learn they all are great individually and that is your variety of uses.

As far as Hax, Pago has an impressive thread and he advised me to buy the Oil pack. I did and will use in the future. As3 also just started to review the Oil pack and its components.

The Oil pack has C4, the hard hitting Alpha product. X22, a great Oil based Social. And M22, a slow release attraction product which As3 and Pago both love.

If you get the Oil pack, or dont like Oil's and want something spray, get Black Label off of the old Hax site. It is M512, one of the oil's, in spray form. Pago and several other members rave about this product.

Samples, I dont know if they give them. If you can, Holy Grail is a great product to use. Its a social pick-up and door opener product.

What set's Hax apart in my experience are the well rounded products as well as the use of Couplins and Oxycotin in a manor which works on a consistent basis.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
(This post was last modified: 02-26-2013 7:31 PM by KIMBA.)
02-26-2013 7:29 PM
Thanks given by Six, Mars82, solidprice, Slyguy
NaughtywillCRY
NaughtywillCRY

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 306
Thanks received:
251 thanks in 129 posts

02-27-2013 2:40 PM

Wow! This is great! I love your thread
It helps me alot..thanks thanks!
Great advice for us novice.

touchestupid
02-27-2013 2:40 PM
Thanks given by Six
SS108
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 245
Thanks received:
136 thanks in 91 posts

02-27-2013 3:33 PM

(02-26-2013 7:13 PM)Six Wrote:  
Starter Orders for Newbies

This thread is directed towards newcomers to pheromones, who just want to know the fastest way to dive in. This is for those who would otherwise post a thread entitled "What should I buy?". Unfortunately, we don't all have the money to try out everything and we all want to know what'll give us the best bang for our buck. There are certain products which are widely regarded as suitable for newbies, and others which require a more experienced touch. My aim here is to provide a concise and straightforward guide recommending the most widely-reviewed, newbie-friendly products to people who are new to these vendors. The three criteria for a pack to be on here are cost-effectiveness, ease of use, and suitability for a variety of users. Bonus points if they allow the testing of a range of products from a vendor without costing too much.

However, none of this can be a substitute for doing your own detailed research. I recommend that at some point you've read the Noob Basics guide at http://pherotruth.com/Thread-NooB-Basics--8019 and the links within.

Please let me know if any information on here is erroneous. Everyone is welcome to share their opinions and I will edit this post to reflect the popular opinion.

So without any further ado, let's get started!

Combo 1

The first starter pack is also the simplest - it only involves one purchase and one free sample. Together, they make two of the most highly reviewed and praised products on this forum. Not only is this pack incredibly cheap, but it gets you started right into the pheromone hobby.

Vendor:
Liquid Alchemy Labs

What to buy:
10ml Bottle of Wolf (
Free Sample of Aqua Vitae Scented (

How to order it:
  1. Visit the link for Wolf and add the 1/3 Ounce (10ml) to your cart.
  2. When you checkout, you will see a textbox with the heading "Comments/Special Delivery Instructions". Type in something like the following:

"Please send Wolf in a eurodropper bottle, and a sample of scented AV. Thanks in advance!"

Cost of Combo:
$29.97 + $1.99 = $31.96

(Shipping is $1.99 on all orders, including International)

Detailed Breakdown:
This is one of the safest purchases a newbie could make. Wolf is widely recognised as an excellent newbie pheromone product: it's friendly, easy to dose, generates good hits (for all the nonbelievers), smells incredible and is virtually impossible to overdose on. 10ml of Wolf will last 2-6 months depending on how much you use each time.

Another perk of buying this pack is that you get to try out two excellent products at a low price. The sample vial of Aqua Vitae will be usable for a week or so, which is more than enough time for you to see whether you like its effects. AV can be ordered in its original scent, the same scent as Wolf, or unscented. With this combo order, you will have knowledge of which one you prefer for when you do actually purchase a full-size bottle of AV. In fact, even if either product doesn't work so well, you still have an idea of what you would want to buy next.

There are many reviews on this forum on Wolf and many members have commented on it in their journals. To summarise in a few words, it's friendly, charming and smooth. Self effects include feeling more upbeat, confident and social. Wolf is work-friendly.

Aqua Vitae is a much more sexual mix. You run into the risks of overdosing if you put too much of this on. People have described AV as dominant, intimidating and extremely high status. It's an excellent pheromone for clubbing and the nightlife.

You might've noticed the mention of the "eurodropper bottle" in the special instructions section. There are four different ways to apply pheromones: sprayer, roller, bulb dropper and eurodropper. For Wolf, it's widely accepted that the eurodropper or bulb dropper are the best. I decided on the eurodropper for no particular reason other than tosave you a choice, but the bulb dropper also has its advantages.

Alternative:
30ml AV with a sample of Wolf ($69.96)

Combo 2
Vendor:
Alpha Dream

What to buy:
36ml Bottle of Glace (
Free Sample of L2K (

How to order it:
  1. Visit the link for Glace and add it to your cart.
  2. When you checkout, you will see a textbox with the heading "Comments or Special Instructions". Type in something like the following:

"Please send a sample of scented L2K. Thanks!"

Cost of Combo:
$39.50 + $0.01 = $39.51

(Shipping is $0.01 on US domestic orders, and $10.00 on international orders)

Detailed Breakdown:
Glace is one of the most highly rated social products on PheroTruth forums. It is excellent at making people talk, sometimes even overly so. There's not much more to say about it except how good it is at doing its job. Bottom line, it's well worth trying for any pheromone enthusiast. Glace is rarely used alone, and more often in conjunction with more sexual pheromones such as New Pheromone Additive and Aqua Vitae.

L2K is the Magnum Opus of Alpha Dream, having gained immense popularity since its launch last summer. Members describe this product as comforting, disinhibiting and sexual. However, it's certainly quite complex and takes some getting used to. There are currently two versions: the second one contains more androstenone and is supposed to be faster-hitting and more sexual, while the first one is more comforting.

An alternative is to instead order a sample of Alfa Maschio, which has been praised for clubbing and nighttime wear.

Alternative:
  • Glace with sample of Alfa Maschio ($39.51)
  • Glace and L2K with samples of Alfa Maschio and Corporativo ($109.01)

Combo 3
Vendor:
Love Scent

What to buy:
7ml Bottle of New Pheromone Additive (

Cost of Combo:
$34.95 + $4.80 = $39.75

Shipping is $4.80 on US domestic orders, and $14.50 on international orders.

Note that Love Scent more often has a 30% discount running, reducing the overall price to $29.27

Detailed Breakdown:
New Pheromone Additive is undoubtedly one of the best sexual pheromones out there. It consistently produces reviews that seem too crazy to be true - and they might be, if it weren't for the amount of people that have attested to its effectiveness. Unfortunately, it's also somewhat difficult to use without proper instructions. There is an excellent guide on the forum which details how you can "build up" the effects of New Pheromone Additive over time. Rarely do people use New Pheromone Additive alone, usually combining it with a social product such as Glace or a comforting product like Androstadienone.

Further Combos
Unfortunately, I'm not very experienced with PheromoneXS, True Pheromones or Wingman. If anyone has any suggestions for cost-effective initial orders from these vendors, please post below! Of course, suggestions on existing combos are also more than welcome.

Really awesome. From my very limited mone experience I find myself agreeing with you almost 100%. Though Wolf (10ish drops)has yet to generate a sexual type hit for me, at least that I have noticed. It works better as a social for me, tried FB Glace & Hynotica to no avail.

Also, I tried unscented L2k in the past but it did not do much for me, though Leather & Steel is a different story even at just one spray.
(This post was last modified: 02-27-2013 3:39 PM by SS108.)
02-27-2013 3:33 PM
Thanks given by Six, doctordonald
Onedzguy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 135
Thanks received:
110 thanks in 42 posts

02-27-2013 3:56 PM

Hey Six,

Love Scent has their own Phero library. Its buried but its still there. In case you and everyone else wants to know more the classic products, go here

ODG
02-27-2013 3:56 PM
Thanks given by Buzzy78, Six, solidprice

Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2062
Thanks received:
1896 thanks in 905 posts

02-27-2013 9:03 PM

Great thread. Thanks for this Six.

I agree that Wolf and AV are excellent products. Ditto with LAL's androstadienone and Nude Alpha. Once they gain some experience, they can try Overdose which is a bit expensive and tricky, but is well worth it.

I also agree with Kimba on PheromoneXS products. Although the ACE price is $74.xx plus freight, it is a lot cheaper to get the pack than the individual products. It is still bang for the buck considering the quality and efficacy of the blends.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
02-27-2013 9:03 PM
Thanks given by KIMBA, Six

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Starter Standalone Options Stevd 8 2,430 01-06-2014 4:46 AM
Last Post: Stevd