Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Not so new Newbie
Blankman101
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Not so new Newbie
09-29-2019 1:03 AM

Hello everyone,

Been a Phero user since the early 2000s with hit or miss results. Took a while off but keep coming back. Happy to join this forum officially as I've always been an avid reader of things happening here without actually signing up for the forum.

Just recently purchased Alpha Q and still testing that. Haven't noticed anything super extraordinary yet but, I also haven't up'd my dosage beyond two sprays, probably need to try more. Looking forward to learning and becoming better at realizing the full potential of pheromones. I will say as I'm in an open marriage and a swinger, that NNPA has done me quite well, once in the bedroom. It has caused women to have powerful orgasms and come back for repeat experiences. My wife doesn't like it as much and says I smell like piss lol; however, she is the only one who has commented negatively on it.

Other pheromones I've tried haven't gelled well with my body chemistry so, still on the hunt for the perfect fit for me. I'm 37, 5'10, 208lbs Light Skinned African American. I consider myself an Introverted Extrovert. Some days I don't want to be bothered with anyone, other days I can be the life of the party. So would need a product that would allow others to open me up to the fun person I can be when I'm comfortable.

I'm a musician by trade, so around lots of beautiful women. However, I think my resting B face can make women believe I don't want to be bothered when I honestly would love their company. I'm just not a great go-getter, striking up conversation kind of guy. Welp, there is my novel, and again, looking forward to learning and correcting/self-improving.
09-29-2019 1:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WereWolf666
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Not so new Newbie
10-01-2019 6:38 PM

Welcome here, if AlphaQ doesn't do much at 2 spray it probably won't do much at more spray. Did you noticed any difference socially , to me this is the most obvious effect of AlphaQ, it makes me talk more in a dominant Alpha Jerky way.
10-01-2019 6:38 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-03-2019 1:57 PM

Welcome to the truth.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-03-2019 1:57 PM
Blankman101
Checking out the place

Rep Post

10-05-2019 9:41 AM

(10-01-2019 6:38 PM)WereWolf666 Wrote:  Welcome here, if AlphaQ doesn't do much at 2 spray it probably won't do much at more spray. Did you noticed any difference socially , to me this is the most obvious effect of AlphaQ, it makes me talk more in a dominant Alpha Jerky way.

Hi WereWolf666,

It does make me more confident for sure. I do seem to get respect from other Alpha men. I was actually surprised the other day an over the top alpha boss I deal with was more cooperative with me and treated me like an equal. I did spray some in my hair 2 days ago and had a wonderful conversation with a lovely Ukraine woman at the airport. She was built like a stallion and when I opened her, she just started talking and what seemed like trying to qualify herself to me. It also seemed like there was some attraction there but she was married and seemed to be confused (best way I can describe it) on how to proceed with me. She gave me her number and information so consider that a major hit.

I also just ordered TLG so excited to try that. (Shouts to Snoopy & Gladen) All and all I like Alpha Q and been wearing it almost every day. I have taken a brief break but will be wearing it to a wedding tonight. Wish me luck and will report back any hits I see.
10-05-2019 9:41 AM

Blankman101
Checking out the place

Rep Post

10-05-2019 9:46 AM

(10-03-2019 1:57 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Welcome to the truth.

Thank you Gladen! Been following your posts on the TLG thread and purchased some. I'm pretty introverted but doing better at just going for it, meaning opening women just because. The pheromones are my super cape and I'm getting more comfortable in my skin. I hope to report back soon with my TLG findings. It just shipped out yesterday but will be delivered while I'm away for a week. So won't be able to test it out. Shame cause I have some good testing grounds this week for work. I'm also a musician like you currently touring so I will be around a lot of women. I will just run with Alpha Q until I return then go full-on testing TLG.
10-05-2019 9:46 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-05-2019 3:52 PM

(10-05-2019 9:46 AM)Blankman101 Wrote:  Thank you Gladen! Been following your posts on the TLG thread and purchased some. I'm pretty introverted but doing better at just going for it, meaning opening women just because.

TLG does best when one is chilled out, relaxed, extroverted, and having a great time.

Most guys trip themselves up about relaxing and remembering that they are awesome because they get so inside their heads, and so focused on getting success that insecurity, self-doubt, and worrying about coming off wrong (too soft, too strong, too creepy, etc) that the woman senses their discomfort and gets creeped out.

Just relax and flirt and engage without worrying about where it might be headed, and think of it as a game. so long as you just enjoy yourself and can be comfortable, you'll get the hang of putting them in deep smit real quick. So long as you have fun, yourself, everything else will fall into place.

With TLG just remember Snoopy's mantra: put it on, forget about it, and remember that you are awesome.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-05-2019 3:52 PM
Blankman101
Checking out the place

Rep Post

10-06-2019 1:00 PM

(10-05-2019 3:52 PM)Gladen Wrote:  TLG does best when one is chilled out, relaxed, extroverted, and having a great time.

Most guys trip themselves up about relaxing and remembering that they are awesome because they get so inside their heads, and so focused on getting success that insecurity, self-doubt, and worrying about coming off wrong (too soft, too strong, too creepy, etc) that the woman senses their discomfort and gets creeped out.

Just relax and flirt and engage without worrying about where it might be headed, and think of it as a game. so long as you just enjoy yourself and can be comfortable, you'll get the hang of putting them in deep smit real quick. So long as you have fun, yourself, everything else will fall into place.

With TLG just remember Snoopy's mantra: put it on, forget about it, and remember that you are awesome.

Thank You Gladen! Hope to report back soon.
10-06-2019 1:00 PM

Share This Thread