Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Not possible to OD on socials?
flacowww
Away
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
53 thanks in 34 posts

RE: Not possible to OD on socials?
04-29-2014 9:42 AM

Sighs, man, now I miss the days of going to a gwar concert and being reckless yet safe lol hugs not drugs
04-29-2014 9:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl
Sigma
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
25 thanks in 7 posts

05-02-2014 4:13 PM

You know you've OD'd on social mones when the self-effects overwhelm you, and you lose your social gracefulness/mindfulness. OD'ing on beta androstenol can be particularly troublesome.
05-02-2014 4:13 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl
Brainbuster
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 48
Thanks received:
71 thanks in 27 posts

07-02-2014 5:55 PM

I just poured half of my sample vial of Nude onto my wrist.

I was like, "Holy shit, that's a lot." But then I thought, "Let's see what happens...it's only Nude, after all."

Because Nude is like Glace, am I right? It's just a social...maybe like, "I'm a fun guy to be around," mone, so how could I OD on it?

Btw, the reason I poured it was because I wanted a drop, and holding my finger on the end and flipping the vial over delivers like, less than a drop.

Nothing terrible happened. Went to the bank, nothing out of the ordinary, although nobody said Hi to me (and they usually do), but it was unusually busy.

Then at Starbucks, I felt a connection with the barrista, held her eye contact close, but there wasn't anything too out of the ordinary from her end. The girl who gave me my drink asked me my name after I told her that her name tag was blurry (almost not worth mentioning, because I'm out of her league).

Went to the post office. Nothing out of the ordinary. Nobody said Hi to me. Went to Big Lots.
A big ol' fat girl said "Hi," to me. But she always tries to get in my pants.

Also at Big Lots, the girl in front of me at checkout was wearing scrubs. I said, "I like your outfit." She didn't respond...like nobody heard me at all. Then I said it again, I said, "Pssst! I like your outfit there." SHE DIDN'T THANK ME. She said, "Oh, this outfit?" That was it, then she returned to finding her debit card. She appeared very tired, maybe drugged or something. I wanted to say, "When a grown-up compliments us, we say Thank You." But instead I said, "You're very tired...you need rest." She said, "Yeah, I'm tired."

Then the old battle toad clerk was wearing new shoes. I said, "Hey, those must be comfortable shoes." Normally the clerks there are very friendly with me. She apparently didn't hear me at all. So I said, "I like your shoes!" She said, "Oh, yeah," or something.
Then I said, "Thanks, have a good day." And nobody heard...or at least nobody responded.

I was wearing a "friendly" outfit. Jeans, and a brown and white striped short-sleeved shirt (kind of like a Charlie Brown shirt). The outfit wasn't "bad-ass" or anything.

Current Stash:

AD: LIIK V1, Glace
LAL: Dirty Primitive, Wolf, Nude, Aqua Vitae
Amazon.com: New Pheromone Additive by LaCroy, Pure Instinct - Sex Attractant Cologne
Androtics: A-1 (androstadienone)
07-02-2014 5:55 PM

Perception
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
42 thanks in 24 posts

07-04-2014 9:11 AM

I don't think NUDE is a social, and I'm pretty sure you OD'd right there.

I have a bottle myself, and it's a bit hard to figure out. But I like it anyways.

Pheromones owned:
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf (scented), NUDE, Aqua Vitae, Androstadienone 5mg/10ml, Bad Wolf, Max T-150, OVERDOSE, Voodoo
PheromoneXS: Taboo, XiSt, Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, 3x Bliss, Odyssey, Connections(FXS), Desire Me Oil(FXS), Status Booster, Approach Confidence, Summer Daze, Flirt, Connections(15ml), Love Boat, 2x Celebrity, Vibes(15ml), XiSt(30ml), Love Boat(30ml)
Alpha Dream: Glace(EtOH - FB), License to Kill, Glace (Si - FB)
Androdics Direct: A314 Spray 1.32A, P102

(not included various samples)
Inside the doors of Perception
07-04-2014 9:11 AM
Gitmo
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
118 thanks in 73 posts

06-08-2015 3:41 PM

(01-23-2014 7:39 PM)AlternativeGirl Wrote:  ODing can mean different things in different contexts as well. I have "OD'd" on Instant Sexiness A (containing a-none) which involved me ghosting to where one bar tender told me she was having a hard time noticing me. It took forever to get service. finally the guy next to me told her I had been waiting there a long time for service. she took my order and then seemed to wander around the bar with my beer. The whole time I am staring at her (I had realized what was going on) trying to make eye contact/ get her attention "Hey!!! I'm over here!! I'm the girl you just took the beverage order for ten seconds ago!! Please give me my beer!!!! I've waited ten years!!!" She finally found me and then told me for some reason she had had a hard time seeing me. This OD was obviosly ghosting. Had other weird things happen that night until I washed the application and put on something else.

ODing can also involve an overloading of your own system. Halo is talking about how when one wears too much a-nol it can really leave you feeling drained, awful or sick.

ODing can mean any form of over dosing or over doing that isn't what you were going for.

If you are going to go nuts with the a-nol, drink lots of water and increase your vitamin intake- especially B vitamins.

Holy shit, I never knew ghosting could be that bad or blatant. I figured they meant "don't notice you" as in don't check you out, not literally forget who you are and you become practically invisible.

That's crazy and must feel super fucking weird.
06-08-2015 3:41 PM
Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
157 thanks in 89 posts

06-10-2015 8:09 PM

(06-08-2015 3:41 PM)Gitmo Wrote:  Holy shit, I never knew ghosting could be that bad or blatant. I figured they meant "don't notice you" as in don't check you out, not literally forget who you are and you become practically invisible.

That's crazy and must feel super fucking weird.

I OD'd once and went to the grocery store and kept getting ran into by people with carts. A painful lesson about minding my mones.

Collection
Pheromone XS: Evolve, Cohesion oil
Pheromone XS Samples: Bliss, Ascend spray, SOB, Vibes, Cohesion spray, Ascend oil
Liquid Alchemy: Nude Alpha
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection, Androstadienone oil
Androtics: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat
Alpha Dream: Glace
Love Potion: #9, Merlin's Blend, Homme, Excalibur, Teddy Man 2, Elementary Chapter 5, TMI, Super for Men II, Pashazade, Voracious
Love Scent: New New Pheromone Additive
06-10-2015 8:09 PM
flacowww
Away
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
53 thanks in 34 posts

06-10-2015 8:14 PM

You could always spray on your shirt collar to avoid but you need to use more on clothing than on direct skin
06-10-2015 8:14 PM

Share This Thread