Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Noob, married (separated), single target
M1903A4
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Noob, married (separated), single target
01-24-2017 1:59 PM

Sup to all.

Bio: I'm 6'2 male, early-30s, white, lean, athletic. Wife is 5'10, white, early-30s, mostly stressed mom. We have 4 kids, all young. American, east coast, cold, mountains.

Experience: learned about mones in college, circa 2001. Bought 2 or 3 products, tried 'em, meh, didn't stick with 'em, but still was fascinated.

Problem: Wife of 9 years has asked for a divorce. She is my single target. We are living apart, I visit home 2 nights a week to be with the kids. She works evenings, comes home after the kids are asleep, we still talk for a little bit. We're very friendly, but she's still dead set on a divorce. I've dealt with lifelong depression, hurt her badly over & over, no cheating or anything, just being a jerk, doesn't trust me with herself. She trusts me as a dad, just not as her husband. [Enough of my problems]

Goal: Besides lots of self-improvement to actually fix our relationship problems, I want to use mones to give me any kind of edge with her.

I am thinking of getting just two products, likely solos: Goal 1) for a broad, safe, you-can-still-trust-me, remember-the-good-times-we-had effect; Goal 2) for around the time she's ovulating, a you-should-want-me effect. My top candidates for the two goals are:

1) GOA
2) Ammo

I expect her to be repulsed emotionally by the thought of us having sex, also concerned about too much alpha clamming her up tighter than she is. I still think I need Plan 2. I've also considered IO or IH for Goal 1, Turn Up The Heat or NA for Goal 2.

Open call for experienced advisors. Thanks!
(This post was last modified: 01-24-2017 2:13 PM by M1903A4.)
01-24-2017 1:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Noob, married (separated), single target
01-24-2017 3:17 PM

Pheromones are a double edged sword so research thoroughly and learn about the benefits and risks before trying them. The could help and they could make things worse.

For goal 1 you can also consider Cohesion just research A1 depression before trying any A1 containing product. XiSt and ETFZ might be other products worth researching.

For goal 2 you can also consider researching Evolve Oil, Alpha Treasures, and M3X. Evolve and M3X are "slow hitters" so you need to be able to spend at least several minutes for the effects to build up. But slow hitters lessen the chance of her being repulsed.
01-24-2017 3:17 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

01-24-2017 3:38 PM

Welcome!Beer

Quote:I've dealt with lifelong depression, hurt her badly over & over, no cheating or anything, just being a jerk, doesn't trust me with herself. She trusts me as a dad, just not as her husband

This is a huge red-flag.......add 4 kids, and this is a full-blown disaster.

As soberly as I can.......I would highly suggest you get into some kind of counseling immediately, and start to work on some on your issues. Your opening posts has so many holes, it looks like swiss cheese, so mones aren't even a band-aid at this point.

Even based on the little info that you provided, there's a huge elephant in the room that's not being discussed........maybe you......maybe your wife.......but something is very wrong here.

If you're dead-set on using mones, I would go with Xist.

Best of luck!Scaut

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
01-24-2017 3:38 PM
Crazy Bear
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-24-2017 4:21 PM

(01-24-2017 3:38 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Welcome!Beer

This is a huge red-flag.......add 4 kids, and this is a full-blown disaster.

As soberly as I can.......I would highly suggest you get into some kind of counseling immediately, and start to work on some on your issues. Your opening posts has so many holes, it looks like swiss cheese, so mones aren't even a band-aid at this point.

☝️ Great advice. I second Law's suggestion. Counseling preferably with her if she will go But definitely for yourself if she wont. Life stressors can sometimes cause people to act or re-act in ways that are different from how they normally act. You may be able to prolong her departure for a lil bit and maybe change her mind/turn things around but if theres too much water under the bridge, you may just need to let go. Some mones with calming effects may be helpful. Best of Luck!
01-24-2017 4:21 PM

kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

01-25-2017 12:37 AM

Hie!

You need to deal with depression. Go with thelaw suggestion. Go to "Vipasana meditation" too. It is 10 days meditation retreat. You will surely be able to deal with it. Do a google search.

GOA will kill you. It is loaded with A1. You can get depressed. Go with NA or XIST. They will work the best in your situation.

Thanks.
01-25-2017 12:37 AM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-25-2017 5:27 PM

No mones are going to bring her around. It can be difficult to change anyone's mind. Even more difficult to change an SO's. I don't even think she'll notice. Think of it as if you lost a few pounds. Think she'd notice? At this stage in the relationship?

I suggest a break. Couple days. Different living spaces. May be some meditation.
Definitely grab a relationship book. Even if you just graze through, she'll see it inevitably and may believe that you want change. Women are funny, I find. They often can be told things directly and miss them entirely. They learn and observe through symbolism, making assumptions and feeling emotions.

Stay away from any mones. Figure your own shit out. These products won't do the work that needs to be done here. You need self improvement and professional counseling. The foundation of your relationship is crumbling. Mones are nothing more than the icing on the cake that is you. You can't ice a cake if the cake is crumbling. But if the cake is good, the icing just makes it better.

As I'm not in a steady relationship ATM, I found the book "For Men Only" vastly improved my abilities to comprehend female behaviors. Their minds are wired pretty differently than ours. As sex is still a huge part of their life, it's interesting to realize how much of a difference their emotions play into their arousal.

Self improvement can also take the form of subliminal messages or subs. High pitched tracks that can alter your subconscious and make mild changes in your daily internal dialogue.

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2017 5:30 PM by Spars.)
01-25-2017 5:27 PM

Share This Thread