Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Noob intro & my exciting journey into mones.
DtheGreek
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Noob intro & my exciting journey into mones.
07-22-2017 2:12 PM

Hi all. 39 from South Florida. Been reading and benefiting from this forum for several months now so I wanted to give a short hello and describe my intro to mones. (Learning the lingo)

3 years ago I found myself in a drought. Not sexually but with meeting new people. I was tired of going where I've already been. Somehow I ended up ordering AV off of Amazon. Can't remember exactly what took me down that road but who cares.

So AV worked wonderfully and landed me what ended up being a Long Term Relationship within a couple of weeks. I mean she was at my house for a Labor day party looked at me and said " I always get what I want" Little did I know then she was kinda psycho but that's neither here nor there.

So fast forward 2 and a half years. We broke up and now I'm looking at that AV bottle and decide to use it again. Nothing much happening this time though. I ended up placing my second order which was supposed to be NA but ordered Nude not realizing there were 2 with similar names. Nude was doing shit for me at least I didn't think it was.

It starts to get good - After finding this forum I ended placing an order with Apex for Titan, Tusc & M3X. I then started going out wearing Tusc, M3X and Nude. Hits every time. These were the type of hits that really started making me a believer. Wow, I was on cloud nine.

Now the best - A few weeks ago I was at the Metallica concert in Miami. I wore the same combo I described above and the hits were coming while tailgating in the parking lot. After much drinking we decide to venture inside.As I'm locking up the car I remember I still have that AV roll on with just a little bit left. So I put some on and off we went into the stadium.

What happened during that show was movie type shit. The hits, the stare downs the coming up to me to start a convo. Young, old, even my buddy's wife flirting. Holy shit man! Towards the end of the concert this hot little group of young girls, the type that look like they're from Miami are flat out staring me down. Might as well have been licking their lips too.

As we're leaving the show I'm waiting for another friend to come out of the bathroom and the same group stand at my 2 o'clock like 5 feet away. They must've moved closer but I just remember one of them flicking her hair to the point it like grazed my face. I'm beyond blown away at this point.

So now I think I'm hooked. Since that day I've ordered New Pheromone Additive from LaCroy, GOA, THU, & L2k v2. Most of which showed up this week. Still have much to learn but that process has proven to be a fun one so far.

I thank you all for what you've shared on this forum as it's given me some great insight and some great stories to tell.
07-22-2017 2:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Noob intro & my exciting journey into mones.
07-22-2017 2:55 PM

Welcome and have fun. Keep the reports coming.
I also had good experience with AV nude combo
07-22-2017 2:55 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

07-22-2017 3:00 PM

Welcome aboard!

I love the weird reactions/experiences one gets when using mones. It's so much fun. I've been approached by girls 3 times when out with a guy friend, and each time they were amazed, shocked, taken aback, in disbelief etc. They become believers. I was approached when wearing AQ solo and BW+Cops. It's a lot of fun. I hope to see you around and sharing more stories!

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
07-22-2017 3:00 PM
DtheGreek
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-22-2017 7:01 PM

Thank. I look forward to having more to share. Tonight I'm testing my new L2k v2. Not sure if i'm gonna do it solo or combo. Yeah I know I should go solo first but I've never been one to read a manual.

Here's what I have that I can add to L2k.
M3X
Nude
TitaN
Cops - got like a drop left
GOA
THU
NNPA
Imprint
Treasure Shine

I got these Edge wipes too
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2017 7:02 PM by DtheGreek.)
07-22-2017 7:01 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Big Grin Exciting new frontier Grok 8 686 12-11-2019 11:39 AM
Last Post: Grok
  Noob to mones from Australia Seanski 5 1,907 07-10-2013 3:39 AM
Last Post: illmatic90
  About to start my own mones journey fishcake 16 5,271 07-31-2012 2:12 AM
Last Post: wiserd
  Hi all looking forward to my journey with mones Ceder 5 2,621 07-29-2012 8:02 PM
Last Post: Ceder