Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Noob here! In over my head already...
SublimePhoenix
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

Noob here! In over my head already...
07-02-2015 1:53 AM

Hey guys!

I love what I'm reading here. This is my first post to any online forum for anything, ever. Never had a real need before now. So here's the scoop:

I dabbled with pheromones before in the past, a few years back with Chickara. From what I remember hearing, that stuff was the best. I wore it pretty often, but it never did a damn thing for me, so I eventually wrote the whole pheromone thing off as a scam. But I decided to take another look. And unless all 1,000 of you are crazy, there's definitely something happening here.

A quick Google search for "the best" pheromones introduced me to a lot of different finds. But for my situation, I needed something more than a quick lay from the bar.

Quick story: I have an ex-fiance, I'm 37, she's 33. She started traveling as a trainer for her new job back in November, and her first far-away assignment was in Texas. It was there that her sexy old friend/w/benefits lived. She cheated on me with him the whole time she was there (two months, back and forth from home). When she got back, she ended the relationship. (Sorry, not trying to tell my sob story, just helping you understand where mones can help me here). She didn't have to end it, I told her: "You're a very horny girl and wanted to fuck an old flame. I was nowhere in sight, so you went for it. I would have fucked my old Fbuddy too!" But her guilt kept her somewhat distant. We kept on "dating" when she was home, as if nothing changed....

So she's been in Hawaii since May 3rd, and I moved out since then, definitely improved my life quite a bit. We talk A LOT, text, phone calls, Skype... but she leans towards staying broken up (Catholic guilt).

Onto the pheromones!
She comes home in two weeks, then she's here to stay; no more traveling. I looked up mones incessantly to help me out in her home-cumming (heh). I want her BACK, not just a romp when she returns. For ex-gf's, all signs pointed to NUDE ALPHA to make her mine again. So I bought it, along with Androstadienone as recommended, and also received a sample of DP with it. Then I read about what DP can do. Oh boy...

Now. I've read the threads, and there is A LOT to sort through. Please, guys, what's my next move? You guys clearly know this stuff, and the threads are an A.D.D. nightmare on where to even start. I have two weeks to figure this shit out. I want to test it out in public first, but - a dab here of this, or drop of this there? NA here, DP there? Androstadienone elsewhere? Please, your best experiences would be a blessing. I'm white, 6'1, 175 lbs, if that matters...

I know she wants me, but I've been fooled before. I'm hoping to get my claws in this girl, deep, and I think I found the right stuff. Even if it doesn't work out, I want to be the one to say it doesn't at this point, and go on a conquest elsewhere. Anyone?

-SK, Noob.

(PS: Yes, I see the LAL/Hawaii irony. Small world!)
07-02-2015 1:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

phero hacker
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 99
Thanks received:
37 thanks in 23 posts

RE: Noob here! In over my head already...
07-02-2015 2:36 AM

Hello and welcome Smile and good luck.

I'm a noob too and you will get the advice that you should test all your mones seperately (you are definately going to want to test that Androstadienone seperately and when you don't have too much on because of, you know the depression for some) and it really is a good idea. A lot of products are already a mix (like NA and DP) on their own and are designed with specific goals in mind, though LAL site does say that the dienone and NA is a good mix etc.

But yeah it's a fun hobby.
07-02-2015 2:36 AM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1174
Thanks received:
1280 thanks in 879 posts

07-02-2015 3:12 AM

Welcome to the forum!

Yeah, Chikara was a product that wasn't all that it was hyped to be. Hits were inconsistent at best. Interestingly enough, I did get my then-gf while wearing it. Redface

Okay, on to your current situation. The next move is to go out, meet as many new women as you can and maybe sleep with one or a few of them. This would also be ideal testing ground for NA. See this post(click here) on how to test a new mone product.

The idea here is not to wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am these new women, but to possibly engage in a warm and meaningful relationship with them. I've written about this in the past:
(10-30-2014 6:00 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  ...
First, you've gotta cure yourself of the disease called ONEITIS. You've pretty much put your flatmate on a pedestal and started worshipping her. This has to stop. Women (generally) are not attracted to men who "worship" them. You may not be showing it by virtue of a poker face (I don't know, guessing here), but you'll definitely vibe it and she'll pick up on that.

To overcome social anxiety, go out for social gatherings and singles nights. Meet more women AND men. Your brain will manufacture excuses such as "not feeling well," "not enough money," "not handsome enough," etc. to try to talk yourself outta it. Don't give in. Tell your brain to STFU and just go.

I've had ONEITIS in the past. More than once. In a bad, BAD way. Lotsa tears, sleepless nights, headaches and heartaches.

Also, it would be good, when your ex-fiance comes home, to:
(10-31-2014 5:14 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  ... play it COOL toward her when she approaches. One-word to one-short-sentence answers, a quick smirk and off you go. Stop approaching her altogether. Bring home gorgeous women. Bring them to your room, perhaps for overnight stays. She'll definitely know that other females have been in your company and her own head will start swimming with thoughts. Let her chase you instead.

I'd suggest not using alcohol and/or drugs to overcome the voice in your head. Talk over it using the voice in your heart instead. The way I differentiate them both is that the head-voice a.k.a. EGO is shrill, frenetic and at times self-flagellating; the heart-voice a.k.a. Higher Self is always calm, soothing, empathetic, encouraging and energizing. The idea is to balance headspace with heartspace, heartspace being the prime-mover of headspace. Check out some articles in

Yes, the idea is to put yourself out there in social situations time and again, as much as you can. By doing so, what you're actually doing is to "re-wire" the mind. In a previous post on another thread, I mentioned that mind is NOT the brain, that brain is but one PART of the mind. MIND exists within every cell of your being (and to a certain extent, without your being also.)

Remember when you were first learning to drive? You were all hands and legs and procedure - unlock door, get in car, belt up, check mirrors, check gear in Neutral, left foot on clutch, right foot on brake, key in ignition, turn key, crank engine, confirm engine running, engage 1st, check mirrors, signal, handbrake down, turn wheel, check mirrors once again, slowly pull out....well, you get the drift.

Now, years later, you probably sing heartily on your drive to work, carrying on a conversation with your passenger, digging your nostrils (just guessing Mrgreen), tuning the radio, etc. You don't even think of procedure any more, and you're just smooth sailin' down the road.

Forget the "she wants me" routine until she actually shoves you onto your bed, rips your clothes off, rides you like a cowgirl and screams "I WANT YOU!!!!!" at the top of her lungs.

Right now, she wants the D. She wants a lot of the D. Just not yours. Sorry to burst the bubble, but this is PheroTRUTH.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, CPT, THU, GOA, Auraental*, AOA*, AT*, TS*, EFZ*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2015 3:19 AM by kimosabe.)
07-02-2015 3:12 AM
Thanks given by greengrenade
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3492
Thanks received:
2815 thanks in 1445 posts

07-02-2015 4:45 AM

Wow kimosabe Eek
^_~
(I agree about the - what did you call it? Oneitis? I shall have to borrow that...)

Welcome to PT SublimePhoenix Big Grin

Her mind seems obviously undecided (too bad the catholic guilt didn't work on her while with fwb Dodgy) so if she's a creature of urges, and we women can indeed be, pheromones could be a fun addition to your toy box.

Best of luck!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
07-02-2015 4:45 AM
Thanks given by kimosabe, SublimePhoenix
phero hacker
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 99
Thanks received:
37 thanks in 23 posts

07-02-2015 4:27 PM

kimosabe has advised me on this topic too. If you want this one woman to get really hooked up on you, it will help it if she see's that a lot of other women like you too, it really works. Mones of course will help with this too Lone ranger
07-02-2015 4:27 PM
Thanks given by kimosabe

SublimePhoenix
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

07-02-2015 6:41 PM

(07-02-2015 3:12 AM)kimosabe Wrote:  Welcome to the forum!

Yeah, Chikara was a product that wasn't all that it was hyped to be. Hits were inconsistent at best. Interestingly enough, I did get my then-gf while wearing it. Redface

Okay, on to your current situation. The next move is to go out, meet as many new women as you can and maybe sleep with one or a few of them. This would also be ideal testing ground for NA. See this post(click here) on how to test a new mone product.

The idea here is not to wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am these new women, but to possibly engage in a warm and meaningful relationship with them. I've written about this in the past:
Also, it would be good, when your ex-fiance comes home, to:
(10-31-2014 5:14 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  ... play it COOL toward her when she approaches. One-word to one-short-sentence answers, a quick smirk and off you go. Stop approaching her altogether. Bring home gorgeous women. Bring them to your room, perhaps for overnight stays. She'll definitely know that other females have been in your company and her own head will start swimming with thoughts. Let her chase you instead.

I'd suggest not using alcohol and/or drugs to overcome the voice in your head. Talk over it using the voice in your heart instead. The way I differentiate them both is that the head-voice a.k.a. EGO is shrill, frenetic and at times self-flagellating; the heart-voice a.k.a. Higher Self is always calm, soothing, empathetic, encouraging and energizing. The idea is to balance headspace with heartspace, heartspace being the prime-mover of headspace. Check out some articles in

Yes, the idea is to put yourself out there in social situations time and again, as much as you can. By doing so, what you're actually doing is to "re-wire" the mind. In a previous post on another thread, I mentioned that mind is NOT the brain, that brain is but one PART of the mind. MIND exists within every cell of your being (and to a certain extent, without your being also.)

Remember when you were first learning to drive? You were all hands and legs and procedure - unlock door, get in car, belt up, check mirrors, check gear in Neutral, left foot on clutch, right foot on brake, key in ignition, turn key, crank engine, confirm engine running, engage 1st, check mirrors, signal, handbrake down, turn wheel, check mirrors once again, slowly pull out....well, you get the drift.

Now, years later, you probably sing heartily on your drive to work, carrying on a conversation with your passenger, digging your nostrils (just guessing Mrgreen), tuning the radio, etc. You don't even think of procedure any more, and you're just smooth sailin' down the road.
Forget the "she wants me" routine until she actually shoves you onto your bed, rips your clothes off, rides you like a cowgirl and screams "I WANT YOU!!!!!" at the top of her lungs.

Right now, she wants the D. She wants a lot of the D. Just not yours. Sorry to burst the bubble, but this is PheroTRUTH.

I'm glad you brought this up. I've been having a difficult time making friends, and can't figure out why. I go out a lot. I'm decent looking, very sociable, pretty funny.. People seem to have little or no interest in building a real friendship with me, and if they do, it isn't long before they stop inviting me out. Maybe I'm just putting out a bad a vibe? I'm not a negative Nancy or anything... Can't tell. I'm hoping that whatever the issue is, the mones can help keep people a little closer. Maybe I'm expecting to much?
07-02-2015 6:41 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1280 thanks in 879 posts

07-02-2015 7:25 PM

Could you give us a specific example of when you met a new group of people and how it went from there to them not inviting you out anymore?

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
07-02-2015 7:25 PM
SublimePhoenix
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

07-02-2015 7:41 PM

(07-02-2015 7:25 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  Could you give us a specific example of when you met a new group of people and how it went from there to them not inviting you out anymore?

Two months ago, I met a group of people, who turned out to live in the same apartment complex as me. I'd say the group was maybe three or four dudes, and a few girls, other people drifting in and out; I met a few other people through them. After we first met, I was getting calls and texts all the time, for pool parties, bar hopping, etc... as time went on, the invites got less and less. When I would reach out to them, the replies got less and less. They were ducking me, it was obvious. I'd run into them at the bar, and get the cold shoulder for the most part - a half-ass "what's up man", not so excited to see me. To be honest - it's been happening most of my life, and I could never figure out why. Like I said - decent looking guy, pretty funny, not a dick, but not a pushover either. Not sure WTF the problem is. Maybe my body just produces anti-mones?! In any case, I'm looking into the "social" phermones now, to see if those may change my outcome.
07-02-2015 7:41 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1280 thanks in 879 posts

07-02-2015 8:11 PM

I have a theory, but one question before that - is that your real pic in your avatar?

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
07-02-2015 8:11 PM

SublimePhoenix
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

07-02-2015 8:16 PM

(07-02-2015 8:11 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  I have a theory, but one question before that - is that your real pic in your avatar?

Yep.
07-02-2015 8:16 PM

Share This Thread