Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
No one else getting this effect from Xist?
kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 262
Thanks received:
391 thanks in 209 posts

RE: No one else getting this effect from Xist?
02-19-2016 9:43 PM

Mind telling your natural signature.

It happens with Titan for me. Pretty common. Enjoy !! You have found something that works for you very well. You are never gonna be in trouble in life because people will always be willing to help you.

It most probably due to your natural mone signature. Please tell us your base line. (behavior of others without mones)

Thanks
02-19-2016 9:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bodegaz
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 3 posts

02-20-2016 2:12 AM

(02-19-2016 12:04 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  I don't get those reactions using Xist alone or pairing it with an alpha product(my preferred pair).

I suspect Xist has a good amount of B-nol. Have never used Connections but I suspect it's primary ingredient is B-nol. Almost sounds est-like too, nevertheless too much b-nol.

You asked your FWB to be serious?!! You enlightened her that your jeleous? sounds weak. Is that what you would normally ask/say of/to her? Pos B-nol self effect.

Don't know what in those products would cause the cutesy effect. EST/b-nol could do that. P74/B-nol I could see doing that also but then again P74 is another companies product. Maybe something similar in Xist and Connections.

Since we're off the wagon, p96 (or similar) combined with excessive b-nol could make men feel your cute.

Maybe your just cute? But anyways, Pair Xist with something tougher, not whimpier, or better yet, use it on it's own.
Xist is "whimpy"? I am cute. But, it doesnt make sense for other grown men to give a shit a bout a cute dude. I feel that older men that possibly have had kids are treating me with care as in maybe i remind them of their own kid.

We've been FWB for over 8 months. The situation is pretty complicated. But her behaviour has been very "caring/loving" (most likely from mones, and definitely not FWB behaviour). So I was wondering if she was wanting something serious.

(02-19-2016 4:09 PM)1Trajan Wrote:  Sounds good. Are you also in Asia? Are these interactions with Asians?
Im in Canada. Interactions are with all kinds of people.
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2016 2:12 AM by Bodegaz.)
02-20-2016 2:12 AM
Bodegaz
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 3 posts

02-20-2016 2:17 AM

(02-19-2016 9:43 PM)kalpan56 Wrote:  Mind telling your natural signature.

It happens with Titan for me. Pretty common. Enjoy !! You have found something that works for you very well. You are never gonna be in trouble in life because people will always be willing to help you.

It most probably due to your natural mone signature. Please tell us your base line. (behavior of others without mones)

Thanks

Honestly, I am not sure. I feel that people arent intimidated by me when I dont use mones (depends which mones I use too). Pretty much don't give a shit about me because I am just another person in this world. But with mones, I stand out, turn heads, people's voice get shaky and nervous when I talk to them, sometimes people get aggressive and shit test me.

I can't remember the last time I didnt use mones when going on a date.
02-20-2016 2:17 AM

Share This Thread