Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

No I havent disappeared.
Bosshank
Not so Junior Member

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: No I havent disappeared.
11-17-2009 1:20 PM

Tisha-

My condolences on the loss of your father. Please know that he will never be far and will always be in your heart.

BH
11-17-2009 1:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
xev
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

11-17-2009 9:10 PM

I haven't had time to read this forum very much so I just saw this. I'm very sorry for your loss, Tisha. I also lost my father very unexpectedly so I know this kind of pain.

xev
11-17-2009 9:10 PM
ariadne
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-17-2009 9:46 PM

I'm so sorry to hear of this, Tisha! You and your family are in my thoughts.
11-17-2009 9:46 PM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Rainbow RE: No I havent disappeared.
11-18-2009 5:02 AM

Thank you so much everyone for your well wishes. The day was beautiful and seemed to hum with energy and spirit.

My mother is doing better, but we are worried about her more then ourselves. They were married just short of 60 years and she keeps saying she doesn't know how to be or who she is without him. I keep feeling like he will walk through the door humming any minute. I know he is gone but I am not sure it has really sunk in all the way yet. She did get her sign though. She loves rainbows. She mentions them alot and we buy her sweatshirts with them on it and other odds and ends that have them on it. After the get together at my sisters house , when all the people left we all went out and sat on her deck. I looked up and right above the house there was a huge rainbow traveling between two cloud formations. It was really amazing. My niece took pictures of it and I will try to post them when I can.

I had also told my oldest brother about the hawk I saw. Off course being of scientific mind he snorted and told us its just a coincidence until the actual funeral when the very same hawk sat in the tree in the cemetery and watched the whole thing in full view of all of us. He didn't even fly off when they did the gun volley. It brought my Mother and my other siblings quite a bit of peace and I believe it did my older brother as well even though he wont admit it.

Coincidence or not I tend to believe what my father taught me and it brings me much comfort.

By the way thats my Dad there in the avatar when he was young. Its my favorite picture of him because my sons look so much like him in many ways.
11-18-2009 5:02 AM
Diane999
Banned for Violations

11-18-2009 7:59 AM

(11-18-2009 5:02 AM)Tisha Wrote:  Thank you so much everyone for your well wishes. The day was beautiful and seemed to hum with energy and spirit.

My mother is doing better, but we are worried about her more then ourselves. They were married just short of 60 years and she keeps saying she doesn't know how to be or who she is without him. I keep feeling like he will walk through the door humming any minute. I know he is gone but I am not sure it has really sunk in all the way yet. She did get her sign though. She loves rainbows. She mentions them alot and we buy her sweatshirts with them on it and other odds and ends that have them on it. After the get together at my sisters house , when all the people left we all went out and sat on her deck. I looked up and right above the house there was a huge rainbow traveling between two cloud formations. It was really amazing. My niece took pictures of it and I will try to post them when I can.

I had also told my oldest brother about the hawk I saw. Off course being of scientific mind he snorted and told us its just a coincidence until the actual funeral when the very same hawk sat in the tree in the cemetery and watched the whole thing in full view of all of us. He didn't even fly off when they did the gun volley. It brought my Mother and my other siblings quite a bit of peace and I believe it did my older brother as well even though he wont admit it.

Coincidence or not I tend to believe what my father taught me and it brings me much comfort.

By the way thats my Dad there in the avatar when he was young. Its my favorite picture of him because my sons look so much like him in many ways.

Wow! Thanks for sharing that with us, Tisha. That was really moving.

Diane
11-18-2009 7:59 AM

Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-04-2009 7:00 AM

Very to sorry to hear of your loss, my sincere condolences.

Sending you my best wishes and positive thoughts. Keep well.
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2009 7:01 AM by Rattlesnake.)
12-04-2009 7:00 AM

Share This Thread