Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

Exclusive Offer for PheroTruth Members!

Limited Time Offer - Register now and gain access to a discount code good for 70% on any orders from Luv Essentials.

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
NicenessXS First Day Testing
DGamer
Player of the Game

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 315
Thanks received:
365 thanks in 173 posts

NicenessXS First Day Testing
08-21-2012 8:34 PM

Another excerpt from my journal since no one else has made a review on this. And yes, I renamed his product MWAHAHAHAHAHA

Tuesday: NicenessXS First Day Testing
Equipped
2.5 samples sprays of FlirtXS
Covered with 2 Sprays of Acqua Di Gio

Work
MeanKid commented on how I'm much nicer today (I don't know if I am, but at least I'm perceived as such). He also started acting weird and even said out loud "why am I acting so weird" (great thing about kids, they say stuff like this out loud, so you know when you got hits). ControlKid is normally loud, hyper, and leaning towards the mean side. Today she was really quiet and nicer. There was only 1 accidental bump into me, so I can easily distinguish this from Cohesion, in addition, it seems Cohesion doesn't have the crazy after effects of Androstadienone . One of my coworkers, the one who ignores us paid attention to me today, not sure if it's the subs or the mones. Lastly, RebelKid was less annoying today, and whatever few annoying things he did bothered me less than usual today.

Home
Sister offered to cook me dinner tonight. While this could happen without mones, it's rare. Not sure if hit or not.

Conclusion
FlirtXS is liquid niceness, doesn't seem to elicit any flirt type responses in general, but it seems to make everyone around me nicer and at least make others perceive me as nicer.

Journal
First Page contains a quick review of every mone product and mix I've used. If you want my opinion on stuff, check this first. After that, I'll be happy to answer any questions
08-21-2012 8:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by MangoEruption, Synergist, shadowknight, Shelly B, eyeofra

Snoopyace
Serious Poster
Nominated

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 164
Thanks received:
211 thanks in 106 posts

RE: NicenessXS First Day Testing
08-21-2012 11:44 PM

My experiences with Flirt have been very similar yet very different. I have gotten the same 'nice' type response from people but I also got some serious flirtation from women who otherwise have no romantic interest in me. (Got rather awkward two weekends ago). Not to mention the fact that my fiance told me she loved me more times when I was wearing FlirtXS than any other time in our relationship. AND she acted like human velcro. It was nice. Redface

Other than a bottle of Cohesion in oil I have every intention of getting at least one more bottle of Flirt as soon as I can afford to.
My experiences with Flirt have been very similar yet very different. I have gotten the same 'nice' type response from people but I also got some serious flirtation from women who otherwise have no romantic interest in me. (Got rather awkward two weekends ago). Not to mention the fact that my fiance told me she loved me more times when I was wearing FlirtXS than any other time in our relationship. AND she acted like human velcro. It was nice. Redface

Other than a bottle of Cohesion in oil I have every intention of getting at least one more bottle of Flirt as soon as I can afford to.

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
(This post was last modified: 08-21-2012 11:44 PM by Snoopyace.)
08-21-2012 11:44 PM
Thanks given by shadowknight, Shelly B
Synergist
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 333
Thanks received:
464 thanks in 203 posts

08-22-2012 1:46 AM

Haha, you made me come and read the review just because I was like, "niceness? I haven't heard of that one!" P

Visit my journal! Drinks

See my product list and links to all reviews

Check out my blind testing thread!
Girl_pinkglassesf
08-22-2012 1:46 AM
Thanks given by DGamer
DGamer
Player of the Game

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 315
Thanks received:
365 thanks in 173 posts

08-22-2012 3:48 AM

(08-21-2012 11:44 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  My experiences with Flirt have been very similar yet very different. I have gotten the same 'nice' type response from people but I also got some serious flirtation from women who otherwise have no romantic interest in me. (Got rather awkward two weekends ago). Not to mention the fact that my fiance told me she loved me more times when I was wearing FlirtXS than any other time in our relationship. AND she acted like human velcro. It was nice. Redface

The lack of flirtiness might just be my inaction and lack of an appropriate environment for it. I'll test it some more.

(08-22-2012 1:46 AM)Synergist Wrote:  Haha, you made me come and read the review just because I was like, "niceness? I haven't heard of that one!" P
ITS A TRAP!!!!

Journal
First Page contains a quick review of every mone product and mix I've used. If you want my opinion on stuff, check this first. After that, I'll be happy to answer any questions
08-22-2012 3:48 AM
Thanks given by Shelly B
SteveO
Enlightened

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 421
Thanks received:
533 thanks in 168 posts

08-22-2012 6:49 PM

When those around you are being nice, its giving you an opportunity for flirting.Smile

SteveO

Everyday out discovering what life has to offer. Are you? Challenge yourself...

Pheromone enthusiast and hobbyist

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such I don't check PM's very often. Please just send me an email which will find me wherever I am.
08-22-2012 6:49 PM
Thanks given by DGamer

Share This Thread