Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Next Buy
monemyname
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 20
Thanks received:
77 thanks in 47 posts

Next Buy
04-06-2014 9:48 PM

So I am trying to decide on what I want to get next I am spending no more than 100$ this round, but I know for sure I am going to buy SOB as I ran that the other night with Bliss and WOW that was fun. Between the selfies and my personality naturally aligning with them I had the most fun I have had with mones yet.

Now products I am unsure of and curious as to others suggestions.

Love Boat: I am looking at this because of the combo that SteveO ran on his birthday. That and the fact that everyone raves about it being amazing in combo with XiST. How does this differ from Flirt?

Imprint: I haven't really looked much at anything but XS products but I tend to see this everywhere I look so some more advice on this would be nice

Core: Same as Imprint.

Barely Legal: I had always wanted to get MX297 from androtics but never did and after reading Steve's description of it I defiantly have interest in it.

I tried my Taboo sample without getting anything crazy with it, I defiantly will try that sample again before making a move on it. The ones I have listed I am asking help with because I have not tried any of them. My main interest is in the SOB, XiST, Love Boat combo or XiST, Love Boat, Evolve but I want some other opinions if you could! Anyone

PheromoneXS:
10ml: XiST, Bliss, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Barely Legal(XS106b), PSE(XS129)
Samples: Ascend, Exotica, Vibe, Taboo, Flirt, Connections

Androtics:
Instant Openness, Instant Honesty, Ammo, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Gentleman, Molecule C
04-06-2014 9:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1474
Thanks received:
734 thanks in 444 posts

RE: Next Buy
04-06-2014 10:30 PM

Out of all of those I have tried most of them.

I have not tested love boat too much but so far it seems pretty solid and playful.

Taboo is good for me, especially at bars. I would try 2 sprays of it with a good cover(4 sprays of sample). 2 is way more blatant than one.

Evolve is an awesome sexual and safe with younger gals. It is automatic sex and great sex at that!!

I have used core ALOT and it is a very interesting and consistent product. Easy conversation, some attraction, easy to escalate, lots of iois...very solid mix. Core with taboo is MONEY by the way

Imprint is also a solid product that you see some promising results and in-fact it does imprint. Let it warm up and the affects are grand.

I have not tried xist but it is obviously a powerful weapon of any arsenal.

I would consider going for the core and imprint route. Can't beat $61 shipped(US) for two very effective money. Pair these together and you have a hell of a time and consistency. Maybe on top of that get a bottle of evolve for $35 dollars and you have pretty much everything covered. There are a lot of ways you could go just depends on what you want. Either way you will have to experiment.

Cheers
04-06-2014 10:30 PM
Thanks given by Macro
monemyname
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
77 thanks in 47 posts

04-06-2014 10:33 PM

(04-06-2014 10:30 PM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  Out of all of those I have tried most of them.

I have not tested love boat too much but so far it seems pretty solid and playful.

Taboo is good for me, especially at bars. I would try 2 sprays of it with a good cover(4 sprays of sample). 2 is way more blatant than one.

Evolve is an awesome sexual and safe with younger gals. It is automatic sex and great sex at that!!

I have used core ALOT and it is a very interesting and consistent product. Easy conversation, some attraction, easy to escalate, lots of iois...very solid mix. Core with taboo is MONEY by the way

Imprint is also a solid product that you see some promising results and in-fact it does imprint. Let it warm up and the affects are grand.

I have not tried xist but it is obviously a powerful weapon of any arsenal.

I would consider going for the core and imprint route. Can't beat $61 shipped(US) for two very effective money. Pair these together and you have a hell of a time and consistency. Maybe on top of that get a bottle of evolve for $35 dollars and you have pretty much everything covered. There are a lot of ways you could go just depends on what you want. Either way you will have to experiment.

Cheers

I may have to spend a little more on this.... I am defiantly getting SOB and I keep reading about Love Boat and XiST being amazing. I already have Evolve, but that is true about Core and Imprint I would be inclined to get those one to step a little out of the XS products but still have quality. I am still very curious about Barely Legal

PheromoneXS:

Androtics:
Instant Openness, Instant Honesty, Ammo, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Gentleman, Molecule C
04-06-2014 10:33 PM
NattyDread
Just Noob

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 30
Thanks received:
40 thanks in 24 posts

04-06-2014 11:26 PM

about next i place my interest on Cohesion Oil, SOB maybe.... Cohesion look great to combine with other...
04-06-2014 11:26 PM
beastmode
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
56 thanks in 48 posts

04-07-2014 9:59 AM

Love Boat had my interest as well, Flirt XS though is def in my next purchase, i'd like to hear a comparision as well

I did get core and imprint....not much work done with them yet though..core struck out on me this weekend but i can't totally blame core

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-BeastMode-Journal

Pure mones: Icebreaker, Macho
LAL: Wolf, Max T-150
Thundr: Core (Fury), Imprint, Kore (Crash)
XS: Evolve, Xist, Taboo, Loveboat
LS: NPA
04-07-2014 9:59 AM

monemyname
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
77 thanks in 47 posts

04-07-2014 10:03 AM

I tried taboo again today/actively still trying as I type this. I am going to give this another go because my first time I was not in the right frame to be talking to women and pulling the effects out of the pheromones. I already love the feeling that this gives me so off to see how others react. I feel like I am going to be inclined to get SOB, Love Boat, and Taboo now I defiantly want to ask about a sample of Flirt, Connections, Odyssey, and maybe Barley Legal. But I am not sure if Steve is doing samples of limited editions so we will see.

(04-06-2014 11:26 PM)NattyDread Wrote:  about next i place my interest on Cohesion Oil, SOB maybe.... Cohesion look great to combine with other...
SOB is amazing from the one day of using it combined with Bliss and Cohesion from when I have used it does well but I haven't tested it much because went through a breakup and the depression from it really hit me once because I was already having a down day so I need to get more done with that.

PheromoneXS:

Androtics:
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2014 10:05 AM by monemyname.)
04-07-2014 10:03 AM
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 472
Thanks received:
533 thanks in 309 posts

04-07-2014 5:12 PM

Unless you party a lot, you don't really 'need' to get Odyssey, as GREAT & AWESOME a product it is, I myself don't use it very often, barely at all since I got it. It kills any seriousness you may be trying to have. Mixing it works, but more oftan than not, an abundance of Alpha Nols (of which are in Odyssey) really steers the products chemistry strongly, so take care if mixing. If you are trying to score solo with Odyssey, chances are slim based on just the Pheromones (again, big amount of alpha kills srsness). It's also Clary Sage scented. But I do love its effects and would only use it if not trying to attract and just have some good ol fashion fun & enjoying myself in the company of others. Party But than again, I'm not a big partier, so maybe you'll find more use out of it than me.

I bought a 10ml LB before when it was on sale one day. I tried it out for a few days, solo & with some Xist, but alas, I couldn't nail it down in time. So I sat it down to test another time, cause it wasn't doing much for me to notice. I havn't properly tested it, but many of the XS guys(&girls) report it being great enough to want a 30ml version of it, so it must be good.

Cohesion & Connections used to be my daily wear to work around my female co-workers. It's done wonders for building rapport and imprinting. I used it over 4 months and still is going great. One (& prob my fav) combo I've used so far. I need to test my other Pheromones though, so I kind of dropped it at the moment. Hopefully my co-workers don't miss it too much.P
Heck, just recently I reported on how greeting a new co-worker of mine and seeing her only like twice, she was hooked and wondering why we never get to work together.

I'm in the same boat as you, wanting SOB. Personally, I LOVE B-Nols, see why on Combo above. That's whats got me interested in Sob, alongside the -none (& cops I think too?). Also Taboo is in my sights Smile, need something to replace my Ammo. (of which I enjoy using, irrelevant of the flak it gets)

I'v been using the Cohesion Oil 2 drops mostly for over those months, I don't really get anything severe as reported here. Very minor headaches, tiny loss of emotions, are two things that usually happen for me dealing with Cohesion. I even use Steve's Androstadienone spray now, recently using 50mcg solo & lightly combo'd and I still feel as I did with Cohesion (maybe a tad bit more actually lol) But after I'm done testing out his Androstadienone , I'm going to focus on using more Alpha products or somethin.
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2014 5:16 PM by XyzN.)
04-07-2014 5:12 PM
monemyname
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
77 thanks in 47 posts

04-07-2014 5:35 PM

(04-07-2014 5:12 PM)XyzN Wrote:  Unless you party a lot, you don't really 'need' to get Odyssey, as GREAT & AWESOME a product it is, I myself don't use it very often, barely at all since I got it. It kills any seriousness you may be trying to have. Mixing it works, but more oftan than not, an abundance of Alpha Nols (of which are in Odyssey) really steers the products chemistry strongly, so take care if mixing. If you are trying to score solo with Odyssey, chances are slim based on just the Pheromones (again, big amount of alpha kills srsness). It's also Clary Sage scented. But I do love its effects and would only use it if not trying to attract and just have some good ol fashion fun & enjoying myself in the company of others. Party But than again, I'm not a big partier, so maybe you'll find more use out of it than me.

I bought a 10ml LB before when it was on sale one day. I tried it out for a few days, solo & with some Xist, but alas, I couldn't nail it down in time. So I sat it down to test another time, cause it wasn't doing much for me to notice. I havn't properly tested it, but many of the XS guys(&girls) report it being great enough to want a 30ml version of it, so it must be good.

Cohesion & Connections used to be my daily wear to work around my female co-workers. It's done wonders for building rapport and imprinting. I used it over 4 months and still is going great. One (& prob my fav) combo I've used so far. I need to test my other Pheromones though, so I kind of dropped it at the moment. Hopefully my co-workers don't miss it too much.P
Heck, just recently I reported on how greeting a new co-worker of mine and seeing her only like twice, she was hooked and wondering why we never get to work together.

I'm in the same boat as you, wanting SOB. Personally, I LOVE B-Nols, see why on Combo above. That's whats got me interested in Sob, alongside the -none (& cops I think too?). Also Taboo is in my sights Smile, need something to replace my Ammo. (of which I enjoy using, irrelevant of the flak it gets)

I'v been using the Cohesion Oil 2 drops mostly for over those months, I don't really get anything severe as reported here. Very minor headaches, tiny loss of emotions, are two things that usually happen for me dealing with Cohesion. I even use Steve's Androstadienone spray now, recently using 50mcg solo & lightly combo'd and I still feel as I did with Cohesion (maybe a tad bit more actually lol) But after I'm done testing out his Androstadienone , I'm going to focus on using more Alpha products or somethin.

Every day I get more in love with SOB I cleaned off the Taboo I was wearing today to try 2 sprays from the sample of it alone since I haven't tested alone and WOW. I defiantly forsure 100% am getting it, and after reading As33 journal (well parts, im working on the whole monster) he has been using DP and Cohesion which when you look at DP on their website it says its Androstenone and Cops which SOB has both of plus the B-nols which I too love for the mystery aspect I have seen it add to SOB to it so I am defiantly going to work SOB and Cohesion together for what I feel will be some very interesting results in the near future. I also want to run Steveo's bday mix badly too also CJ's mix which is why I want Taboo and Love Boat. I am not to big of a fan of Taboo alone but see alot of powerful combos with it hence my inclination to buy it same with Love Boat.

I love to combine Steve's products.

Using Taboo to replace Ammo? I didn't think about that I have a togo of Ammo that I no longer use because I love testing Steve's products so now you have made me torn to get Taboo now or wait and use Ammo in those combos.

I tend to go out alot on the weekends but Odyssey doesn't from what you are saying sound like what I want, I can be very care free and easy going as that is my personality long time friends of mine like to be around me because of my laid back attitude and easy going nature. I actually got complimented I think this past weekend after talking to one of my friends about breaking up with my ex, "You are the only person I know that could have dated N because of how laid back you are"

Again buy some SOB it forces you to be Alpha to be the one to make the move, it takes away the fear and as we are both 19 if i remember correctly 1 spray is all you will want more than likely, but with that being said I of course am going to try 2 sprays for shits and giggles.

PheromoneXS:

Androtics:
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2014 5:39 PM by monemyname.)
04-07-2014 5:35 PM
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 472
Thanks received:
533 thanks in 309 posts

04-07-2014 7:48 PM

Well Odyssey for me makes me giggle for no reason.
First time I wore it, I had a smile glued on my face while laughing at anything said around me for 30 minutes. After that, giggling every now n then for the next 2 hours. I forgot to mention, Odyssey burns out quick for me & some users that report it. just a funny blend to play with Smile
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2014 7:49 PM by XyzN.)
04-07-2014 7:48 PM

monemyname
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
77 thanks in 47 posts

04-07-2014 7:50 PM

(04-07-2014 7:48 PM)XyzN Wrote:  Well Odyssey for me makes me giggle for no reason.
First time I wore it, I had a smile glued on my face while laughing at anything said around me for 30 minutes. After that, giggling every now n then for the next 2 hours. I forgot to mention, Odyssey burns out quick for me & some users that report it. just a funny blend to play with Smile

Interesting, does it leave you with a burned out feeling like say how Instant Shine would sometimes do that?

PheromoneXS:

Androtics:
04-07-2014 7:50 PM

Share This Thread