Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Newsletters
flacowww
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 27
Thanks received:
41 thanks in 34 posts

Newsletters
06-04-2015 8:34 AM

I'm just curious was a newsletter put out that I may of accidentally deleted because I haven't seen any since maybe February. I reached out last month via email they said I'm in the system and maybe two weeks later I spoke with Steve he said the newsletter was on hiatus as they were moving in a new lab and he was just getting the Internet hooked up that week and I believe he hinted at a sale this month possibly and I just wanted to make sure I'm not missing out lol daddy needs some more API and is curious about some new citrus scent for men Sun bespectacled
06-04-2015 8:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

moe

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 994
Thanks received:
605 thanks in 385 posts

RE: Newsletters
06-04-2015 8:39 AM

I did not receive any this month but I got the impression that newsletters and discount codes would not be as frequent now

M.

Pheromone Xs:
Ascend, Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex Pheromones:
Core, Style, Emperor
Androtics:
A314, P130, TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-

A1

Journal: Moe++

06-04-2015 8:39 AM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1147
Thanks received:
1241 thanks in 855 posts

06-04-2015 8:51 AM

Yep, same here, seconding moe's experience.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, CPT, THU, GOA, Auraental*, AOA*, AT*, TS*, EFZ*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
06-04-2015 8:51 AM
flacowww
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
41 thanks in 34 posts

06-04-2015 8:58 AM

K just making sure my email isn't messing with me lol its happened before with the monthly invite to a certain strip clubs Vip parties lol
06-04-2015 8:58 AM
raikahoken
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 123
Thanks received:
64 thanks in 35 posts

06-04-2015 11:33 PM

Everyone check your email. Shit just got serious. 40% sale from 5th - 8th June. Bring it on!! I'm gonna empty my KIV list of XS stuff Bomb

XS: XiSt, SOB, Love Boat, Cohesion, Connections, A-1, taboo*, ascend*, bliss*, exotica*, evolve*
Apex: Core, Titan, Orbital, Imprint, Dionysos
LPMP: Men's Sampler Pack
LAL: Wolf, Asian for Asian, Max-T-150, SXD-9*

*sample

KIV: XiSt oil, True Alpha, OD, AV, L2K
06-04-2015 11:33 PM

flacowww
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
41 thanks in 34 posts

06-05-2015 5:39 AM

I'm on it
06-05-2015 5:39 AM
heey85
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
16 thanks in 12 posts

06-05-2015 9:42 AM

just for the hell of it.. the coupon code is at the bottom..

Quote:I’ve totally been party rocking instead of sending newsletters and well it got out of hand and I suck. But this is an apology and I got sexy summer party love for you.

You might know, maybe you don’t, but XS Labs has found a brand new home and after months of renovations, government inspections, certifications and well lots of freaking work we are all moved in.

We quadrupled our space and thus our production capacity, which means more blends, more custom work and my favorite part, brand new XS girls. As of Wednesday many of you will be getting love notes signed by the gorgeous and OMG the amazingly sweet Nicole.

She’s a part-time professional model, part time burlesque dancer and up until Wednesday one of the hottest bartenders Memphis had to offer but is now an official XS girl. She also holds a degree in psychology and has made a HUGE impact in the lab in just a couple of days.

With Nicole helping me with order fulfillment I can now refocus on the things I love, like our community, writing newsletters and my personal favorite, new blends. I have so many that are burning up ready to be exposed. I’ll be intermittently training Nicole for the next week or two but she’s pretty awesome already so going forward I’ll be catching up on customs. We also have a plethora of great putative alternatives to release with some other amazing stuff.

Its going to be a sexy-summer for sure and the best you’ve seen with XS. We still plan to limit the sales to special occasions with the newsletter, but going forward I promise to get them out on a more frequent and sustained schedule.

Another benefit of having Nicole on the team is her modeling licks will come in handy-dandy with the FAQ videos we’ve been building.

I’m pretty darn passionate about XS and what we are producing and that’s putting it very lightly. I’ve been so focused and working so hard to bring things to the table, I needed to just take a step back. I love what I do, but 8:30 am until 12:30 at night 5 to 6 days a week and Sundays to catch up with household chores and other personal things burnt me the heck out. With Nicole on orders today (with a little oversight from me) and already I feel so much better. Tonight for the first time in a good couple weeks I got to go to BuckyStars.

Please forgive me for the departure from our newsletter norm. Its in the past and we’re going to be monthly again, but not all about sales.

Please keep checking out the community at DiscoverXS.com. I’ll be making a whole lot of announcements and I’ve even got a special report to post on an incredible night I had with Idle’s favorite combo. In the meantime lets kick off our Sexy Summer return of the newsletter the old fashioned way. Here’s a coupon for 40% off all retail products good from Friday June 5th through Monday June 8th. Use coupon SexySummer

WOW that might be the single biggest discount we have ever offered. Please remember that this big discount will reduce many products bellow the free shipping threshold. Make sure you have enough in your cart so you can still take advantage of this awesome feature as well.

Me and my monkey wish you all much love

SteveO

my newest stash..
Love Scent- Eros, New Pheromone Additive, 7 and 15 ml, (wipe samples)
True's full line, xxx, TI spray
Androtics- A314, Turn Up The Heat and a togo of ammo, a314 b
LAL-wolf, voodoo, Cop stick, A-nol, (samples OD, SXD, NA, AV)
Phero Treasure-Alpha Treasure, THU, GOA, DHEA, Neno, Alpha/Beta rone, sample of Desi and Captain, TF Shine
Apex - Core/imprint combo in fury, sample of Style
XS's- Xist, Sample of Coh, Taboo, Bliss, Connection, Odyssey
Alpha Dream, LIIK (Leather Steel), Glace
other- Dienone, Hedione
06-05-2015 9:42 AM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 347
Thanks received:
588 thanks in 311 posts

06-05-2015 11:36 AM

Kimosabe - XS products! 40% off, gotta give you a little bit of a 'moner!

The newsletter didn't specify Men's/Women's/Unisexy - hope they're discounting putatives, single molecules, and limited editions. I'll have to pick up some API. Debating on Crush and putatives 83/75. Wish Impaxs was in stock...Oh, and I think I'll also pick up some stank-ass Desire Me oil.

Pheromone XS
Oils: Xist, Evolve, Domination
Sprays: Xist, SOB, Love Boat, Bliss, Connections, Cohesion, Odyssey, Taboo, PSE

Alpha Dream
LIIK v.1 unscented

Liquid Alchemy Labs
Oils: Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae
Other: Max-T-150
Samples: Bad Wolf

Pheromone Treasures
Sprays: ETFZ
Oils: A1 50mcg, Alpha Treasures, GOA
Samples: Captain, THU

Androtics Direct
Sprays: Instant Openness, P83, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Honesty, MX297, P96

LaCroy
New Pheromone Additive

Apex
Products: Imprint, Core, CV4, Style, Dionysos

Wish List
Dirty Primitive, Bad Wolf, SXD-9

My Journal
06-05-2015 11:36 AM
Thanks given by kimosabe
AMANKIND
Sexnificant

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 75
Thanks received:
19 thanks in 14 posts

06-05-2015 1:08 PM

i don't think that the coupon code include putatives, single molecules, and limited editions i've tried yesterday it didn't work it says Coupon code invalid, but i made it on unisex and men and it worked so no chance to get API Sad

PXS: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Bliss, LB, Vibe, Connections, Desire me, PSE, A1, Exotica*
Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
LAL: Wolf, AV*
Andro: AmmoX2, P75
LS: NPA
Gone with the Wind: TUTH, Primitive*,Celebrity*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144*, TO-GO:A314, IO, IS, P130, P102.
*:Samples
06-05-2015 1:08 PM

ShadowX114
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 23
Thanks received:
60 thanks in 40 posts

06-05-2015 2:27 PM

(06-05-2015 11:36 AM)RTBoss Wrote:  Kimosabe - XS products! 40% off, gotta give you a little bit of a 'moner!

The newsletter didn't specify Men's/Women's/Unisexy - hope they're discounting putatives, single molecules, and limited editions. I'll have to pick up some API. Debating on Crush and putatives 83/75. Wish Impaxs was in stock...Oh, and I think I'll also pick up some stank-ass Desire Me oil.

RTBoss, how's Xist oil working out for you? Is it worth getting or should I go with spray?
Yesterday was VERY hot, I definitely see why we should switch from sprays to oil during summer.

ok I just added few products for testing. Unfortunately, the coupon code didn't apply on API. I, too, was excited to buy it. None of putatives or anything under "limited edition." tab either. So coupon is applied on the men, women and unisex tabs only.

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: AM, Glace, Corpo (all unscented), L2K V1 L&S scent
Androtics: TAC (20mcg/akuto scent), P74 (5mcg), P75 (2.5mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mch)
Apex: Core (Fury Scent)
LAL: A1, AV, Max T, OD Gel, Wolf,
Pheromone Treasures: AOA, Captain
Pheromone XS: Approach Confidence, Bliss, Evolve Oil, Flirt, Cohesion, Connections, Odyssey, Taboo
Other: Pherlure, Impi Red
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2015 2:34 PM by ShadowX114.)
06-05-2015 2:27 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  newsletters LexyCents 15 834 02-17-2015 9:34 AM
Last Post: mark-in-dallas