Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Newsletter for VD with Discount Code
Mtnjim
Curmudgen

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Newsletter for VD with Discount Code
02-10-2010 2:45 PM

Love Scent Forum Member Newsletter

If you don't want to get these notices, please log into your forum account, click "User CP" in the upper left hand corner and uncheck the "receive admin emails" box.

February 10, 2010

Dear Mtnjim,

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!! Happy Sweet Lovers Day! Romance! Love! Sensual Sex! OOO LA LA! Hot & Steamy! Attraction! Indulge your Senses this holiday - start with SMELLING Amazing, continue with Incredible Touching, finish with Delicious Tasting! Have some breathtaking encounters enhanced by these Scents of Love! Spice up this Special Occasion with the limitless power of Smiling, Flirting, Teasing, Playing, & Laughing! Satisfy your fundamental need for human connection. It's the little things that matter the most. Show your loved ones that You Love Them in any way that is best!! Good Luck Lovers! Delight in a 25% OFF Discount E-Coupon (Below)!

For Intimacy,
Liz

=================
New Discount Coupon!
25% off anything (except combos please)
with this coupon code: "valentines2010" (without quotes)
If you aren't familiar with the discount coupons, read "..What the heck are those?" below.

================
Proud Members of the BBB
Love Scent Inc. is a member of the Better Business Bureau. The BBB OnLine logo flies on our home page. Yet another reason you can trust us. (in case you need another one :-) )

========================================​==
IN THIS ISSUE OF PHEROMONE NEWS:

*Sale Items & Super Combos
*User Corner - Reader Pheromone Comments
*Discount Coupon & Newbie Info

========================================​==
SALE ITEMS

Hot Valentine's Items:

*Silent Seduction for Women -
Regularly $17.50 Now only $14.95

*Silent Seduction for Men -
Regularly $17.50 Now only $14.95

*Mistress Pheromones for Women -
Regularly $58.95 Now only $48.95

*Master Pheromones for Men -
Regularly $58.95 Now only $48.95

________________________________________​
Two of our Most Popular products:

*Chikara Pheromones - Pheromone Cologne for Men -
Regularly $69.95 Now only $59.95

*Liquid Trust -
Regularly $39.95 Now only $29.95

--------------------------------------------------
And a Good Deal:

*Alpha-7 Scented for Men -
Regularly $79.95 Now only $59.95

*Alpha-7 Unscented for Men -
Regularly $79.95 Now only $59.95

========================================​=
SUPER COMBOS

-----------------------------------------
Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate and New Pheromone Additive Combo for women
*Sold separately these items would cost $59.95
*But today together ONLY $39.95 - $20 savings!

-----------------------------------------
Beginner Special for Men
$55 value for only $24.95 - $30 savings!
Here's what you get:
*24 ml Edge from LaCroy Chemical; king of concentrate sprays Normal price: $30.
*7.5 ml Super Primal fragrance: contains the pheromone androstenol. Normal price: $8.
*10 ml pocket atomizer. Normal price: $15.
*1.5 ml Scent of Eros gel sample packet. Normal price: $2.
*Simple instruction sheet

--------------------------------------------
Women's AE, Passion Copulin Concentrate, 6 gels (Scent of Eros /w and Edge)
$133 value for only $49.95 - $83 savings!
Here's what you get:
*1 bottle top selling, easy to use phero cologne from Stone Lab, Alter Ego
*1 bottle also top selling, easy to use scented copulin product Passion Copulin Concentrate
*3 gel packets of phero cologne from James V. Kohl, Scent of Eros
*3 gel packets of vanilla scented phero concentrate, Edge from South Africa
========================================​===
USER CORNER - TELL US YOUR EXPERIENCE!

As I said in another thread n the men`s forum, when I`m alone with my girlfriend, I dose of AE does wonder... I`m not affraid anymore, I don`t care, I got many pieces of cake every time I used AE around my girl so why should I care ? I`m an happy man! -AC

So AE gets a five star (*****) rating from me as what is happening is like that movie "Love Potion 9" where women are literally doing everything as possible to be as "close to me/talk to me" and these are HBs too!!! -PT

Since I am married, I use it only around my wife. I have been using AE for about 3 weeks now. Went from having sex once a week to 4 times a week. The wife also does things she wouldn't have done before. -BNQ

. . The Edge is one of the best damn products i have ever used..a few squirts in the hair and the women go crazy!! its my new favorite... -JB

The Edge DEFINATELY has a LOT of Potential for Sexual Hits and More... -IM

Buy The Edge and a Decent cologne and you'll probably have girls trowing themselves at you, I got laid twice already. -PT

Got a fair chance to use Passion Copulin Concentrate (copulins) as a sexual enhancement and, boy, does that stuff ever work! Got my 48 y/o SO to liberally apply Passion Copulin Concentrate before a sexual interlude and it really got both of us hot - we haven't been that hot a couple in years. It seemed to inspire the "tizzies" and that abandonment to sexual excitement so that's so pleasurable. It was like she was 20 years younger in both her libido and my appreciation of her. There is definitely something to this stuff, especially for more mature women. Didn't notice any untoward odor or smell either - the cover scent was almost invisible too. -WH

Passion Copulin Concentrate That's the amazing thing about mones...just putting them on makes me soaking wet - in the absence of stimulation or any sexual thought whatsoever. . . . It's quite amazing, really. -FTR

i split up with my girlfriend last new year and i was heartbroken.but on friday i bumped into her and I had my usual Scent of Eros on the reaction off her was very friendly and said she would like to meet up on saturday night. i said ok on the night I wore xcite wipes on hair and Scent of Eros on neck covered this with joop. I couldn't believe the way say went on she was just a sex machine couldn't leave off me in the seven years ive known her never has she been like this ever. this stuff works im convinced. -MC

...I think Scent of Eros is the best smelling product at love-scent. -LE

. . . I have been getting some amazing hits with Scent of Eros ! There is a little pizza place near where I work, we order from there a lot, and just pick up take-out. Anyway, I am a pretty young guy, but there is this really beautiful woman about 30-something who works there, and I go in there wearing 2 swipes Scent of Eros (a couple of times 2 drops New Pheromone Additive as well) and every damn time I go in there she wants to talk! It's seriously like she hangs on every word I say, and we only talk about the weather! She just leans over the counter staring into my eyes, it's like Deer in the headlights every time! Did I mention this woman is EXTREMELY beautiful, blonde hair, blue eyes, about 5' 2" petite figure. DAMN! . . . Scent of Eros is a beautiful thing. -SG

DISCOUNT COUPONS? WHAT THE HECK ARE THOSE?

It has come to my attention that not everyone completely *gets* the discount coupon system. These are what you might call "e-coupons". They consist mainly of a password or "code", which when placed in a special box during online order checkout, will cause a certain percentage of your order total to *disappear* when you hit the "continue" or "redeem" buttons, leaving you with a lower price to pay. A good example is our current discount. If you are reading this newsletter, then you qualify for a 20% discount on anything you might buy from our online store. Just plug in the following bit of text:
"valentines2010" (without the quotation marks)
...into the discount coupon code box, and your product total will go down by 25% (Yeah!)

Wondering if pheromones really work?

Check out our Live Forum at:

OR....
the Testimonials at:

OR....
the Pheromone Library at:

NEWBIES!

Fearful of online ordering? Read on...
We are the "good guys" on the internet:

A. We actually ship you the product you order (what a concept, huh?), and we do it within 24 hours M-F and by your choice of shipping methods including overnight Fed Ex.

B. We do not use your postal address for *anything* other than to mail you the product.

C. Packaging is discreet and unmarked in any way. Return address will say "Mountain West Communication".

D. Billing is discreet: Your card statement will read "Love Scent Products".

E. If our products don't work like we say they will, just send them back within 90 days and we will refund your purchase price including shipping. So, if you don't like the samples, send back the unused ones and we will refund the shipping and handling charge.

F. No junk mail or SPAM: The mailing address you use for your order is ONLY used to ship your package. Then it disappears into a black hole in space. We never use it again. We likewise do not sell, lend or even use ourselves, your email address for unsolicited (SPAM) advertising. Nor do we affiliate with companies who do, or wholesale to companies who are going to resell the products via unscrupulous marketing of any kind.

G. We don't smoke, drink, do drugs, experiment on animals, eat meat, yell at our kids or cheat on our spouses and we only allow ourselves one Starbucks latte per week. Well, sometimes two. Some call us wimpy, but we're honest anyway.

===============================

You can also order by phone if you prefer (though we don't have all the specials and discounts available by phone).
1 800 662-8633 (orders only please; email for customer service)

With Love,
Bruce Boyd
President and CEO
Love Scent Inc.

To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old falsehoods.
---Lazerous Long
02-10-2010 2:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Newsletter for VD with Discount Code
02-10-2010 4:16 PM

Thanks for the heads up on the sale, Jim! Kiss2 I'm gonna boogie over there and stock up!

Bella

02-10-2010 4:16 PM
Willow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-10-2010 4:23 PM

SWEET! Thanks for sharing!
Although when I first looked at it, I thought "VD? Really? Discounts? On what? Penicillin?"
02-10-2010 4:23 PM
Niatalya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-10-2010 6:44 PM

Ughhh I just bought products last week with the normal 20% discount, expedience be damned!

02-10-2010 6:44 PM
Mtnjim
Curmudgen

Rep Post

02-10-2010 7:12 PM

I just realized I put this in the wrong thread, so if a Mod could move it to the Love Scent thread, I'd appreciate it.

To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old falsehoods.
---Lazerous Long
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2010 7:15 PM by Mtnjim.)
02-10-2010 7:12 PM

Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-10-2010 9:47 PM

I was thinking of an entirely different VD.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
02-10-2010 9:47 PM
Mtnjim
Curmudgen

Rep Post

02-17-2010 2:36 PM

There's a new discount out now. Just use "LessStress" without the quote marks to get 20% off.https://pherotruth.com/images/smilies/mrgreen.gif

---Lazerous Long
02-17-2010 2:36 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Father's Day Discount Code dbot 0 1,669 06-14-2011 11:50 PM
Last Post: dbot