Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
Newbies guideline
The Doctor
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Newbies guideline
12-23-2013 9:06 AM

Newbies, before you ask question or purchase your first pheromones, read this.

Hey all, I decided that I would write a brief summary for completely new users so that when they do join our forum and are looking to buy their first products they have some tips and advice ahead of time. This is really just basic stuff, but is aimed at helping you guys in the right direction.
Welcome as well, good to see you guys here.
So without further a due, here goes…

1. RESEARCH BEFORE YOU BUY – A lot of new users come across this forum and read all these glamorous reviews about the harder, heavier NONE products (New Pheromone Additive, Turn Up The Heat etc…) and straight away order them getting all excited because they think they found some magic juice that’s going to have all the women queuing up to give them action.
The truth is simple, most of those products are for the more experienced users and it is very rare that a newbie is going to get the hang of those products as easily as they think.

As a newbie you are best to buy something that is a well rounded, easy to use product.

2. NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF SOCIALS – Most, if not all newbie’s seem to read up a little get all excited and just go for the heavy NONE products. Before you order a heavy NONE (sexual) product, ask yourself a few questions
*What does NONE smell like?
* How do you use cover scents effectively?
* If you wearing a heavy NONE product, how is it going to effect the women around you?
* Do you think its normal for any decent woman to just jump into bed with you after 15 minutes?
*What part of the brain does Androstenone effect? And Androstenol?

Can you answer all of the above question? Nope didn’t think so…..

The bottom line rule Id advise newcomers is “IF YOU CANT DO IT WITHOUT PHEROMONES, THEN THEY ARE NOT GOING TO HELP”
Sounds like a paradox doesn’t it but its simple, if you don’t have the social skills to at least get female attention normally, then you are most likely going to be that person that puts pheromones on and expects them to do all the work. Pheromones are an aide, an accessory; they are not some dark magically brewed up empowered sex slave maker.

If you think a woman’s going to meet you and just jump into bed with you because you are wearing pheromones, you need to wake up a bit, its highly unlikely. Also heavy sexual products can get a woman’s panties soaking but that doesn’t mean she’s going to just jump into bed with you. Heavy sexual pheromones can be confusing to a woman as well and can downright be intimidating to some. Remember people out there are governed by many things in their head, there are more factors than just you, them and the pheromones.

That is where social pheromones come in and save the day. Every newbie I meet lately has not got any time for socials, socials are almost written off immediately as these guys recon they just too cool to chat up a lady, almost like they don’t have time. Here is one of the biggest things you’ll ever learn, socials make meeting the people (and yes, surprisingly you do need to meet them to get anywhere) easier, they open doors, make people friendlier, make people more comfortable in your presence, as a whole they make your whole job a lot easier.
Doesn’t that make just a bit of sense, socials get you to meet people, make them more responsive to you, elevate your charisma so you seem like a fun, happy guy that’s not intimidating….. then you can use sexual pheromones once that doors open.

3. BE REALISTIC – This goes hand in hand with the above statements, a lot of people approach pheromones as a cure all type thing.
The best way to think of pheromones is like as an accessory, something you use along with the work it takes to meet people. Pheromones promote you’re aura, they don’t define it. Pheromones are the “hidden” helper that oils the machine. The machine works but how many people see the oil that is making all the little parts run smoothly? The more effectively you use the oil, the smoother everything flows.

4. USE THEM PROPERLY – This is a big one, newbie’s have the tendency to get their product and put on 10 sprays because they get over-zealous. With pheromones, often less is more. There is a sneaky thing that you get with the heavier NONE products called OD (overdose). OD causes everything you wanted the pheromones to do for you and swings them in a 180 so they do exactly the opposite. It becomes a case of your own dog biing the hand that feeds it.
Yip OD often causes ghosting (this is where your pheromones are too strong and people just don’t know how to handle you), if can also cause people to become aggressive with you, it can make you come off as a real proper A-HOLE, and it can also make you appear low status. These are just some of the effects of OD. Remember OD gives you CONTRA-desired effects, ie: Not good.

5. YOUR BODY CHEMISTRY IS DIFFERENT – Basically what works for Joe Soap may well not work for Piet Porempoer. Each and every one of us produces our own unique chemistry as well as our own unique pheromones signature. Not one person alive can guarantee you that a certain product will work with your personal body chemistry or pheromone signature. This is not so complicated, pheromones work but some products will be more effective for you and some may be less effective.

6. AUTOMATICALLY WRITING A PRODUCT OFF – So you go to a party, splash on the pheromones and guess what you don’t notice a change….damn it, this product doesn’t work! WRONG!!!! Guys seriously, you can’t try a product once or twice and if you didn’t see any results immediately dismiss it as “it doesn’t work.”
Seriously, a lot of newbie’s think that when we talk about an experienced user that it is a load of crap, they think you just put on the pheromones and they work?
Pheromones use, especially with the big guns like New Pheromone Additive , single molecules etc… take considerable experience to get them to work at a highly efficient level. Not that it is at all the hardest thing in the world to learn, you just need to have a basic understanding of social interaction and to be observant enough to notice when are working and when they aren’t.
Think of it this way, you get a Barrett snipers rifle, top of the range! I mean you don’t really get much better, this snipers rifle is capable of hitting targets at a 2km range, how awesome!......... That actually means jack, if you can’t shoot or if your squint, that rifles capabilities are going to be limited by you, the user. Same thing goes with the pheromones. They are capable of great and wonderful things, but they are in your hands.
Reminds me of a sticker I once saw: “Intel inside, idiot outside.”

7. MIXING TOO EARLY – Another downfall of newbie’s is that they get this idea to buy single molecules and make there own magic formula that’s going to rock. Not all do this, there a few that o though. This is just straight forward, it is 1000 harder to mix your own formula and get it right than you could ever imagine. It is not just a case of mixing a whole bunch of stuff together. There are OD issues, chemical clashes, buffers, fixatives, and different diffusion rates for different chemicals….oh the list can go on.
Just remember this, there is a reason that formulas take months, if not years sometimes to put out. Balance and ratio is everything, let alone all the other issues.

8. READ, READ and READ – I find that a good 90% of all your questions will have been answered at some stage on this forum. By all means ask away, we are a community here and all love helping, but please read up a bit and get well versed on what is already in the forums. Trust me there’s a tons of information here from guys that have been in the game along time.

9. LEARN BODY LANGUAGE – Guys its simple google Allan Pease and try get some of his material. I can personally guarantee you by learning body language that it will do more you than you would imagine.

LASTLY, I would like to thank all the members on pherotruth for all their contributions; some of the stuff is just mind blowing. Thanks for putting years of combined experience available at the click of a search.

THANK YOU ALL!

I am not growing up, I am just burning out! Beach

King of LaCroy products.
12-23-2013 9:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mark10151
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Newbies guideline
12-23-2013 4:29 PM

Thanks Doc, I've been using mones for a few months, and like the newbie you described I made several of those mistakes. The good thing is that you guys have been there to help me out.

To my other newbie pherobrothers, Doc's post was great advice, we don't have to make the same mistakes others have.
12-23-2013 4:29 PM
seeusmile
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-23-2013 5:41 PM

+1
Great post. I vouch for the newbies as well. Im not an expert at the phero field yet. Im still an amateur and I still make some of the mistakes that docs described. Sometimes I still find myself in the mindset of "c'mon Pheromones make your magic" and the too cool to talk to girls when really Im just scared of approaching because of my terrible mindset and expectations.

Self investment is the key!

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
12-23-2013 5:41 PM
boOsted
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-16-2014 10:07 PM

Jeez, I wish I wouldve read this before my first purchase! lol thanks for this write-up
01-16-2014 10:07 PM

sushi
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-16-2014 10:16 PM

(01-16-2014 10:07 PM)boOsted Wrote:  Jeez, I wish I wouldve read this before my first purchase! lol thanks for this write-up

Always read the intro materials. This goes for anything in life.
Because even if everything in the introductory materials is something you already knew, well. Now you know you already had a good groundwork to start from and don't have to worry about getting started.
01-16-2014 10:16 PM
Pherouser
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-18-2017 10:13 AM

Some good tips right here.
10-18-2017 10:13 AM
Dechan
Checking out the place

Rep Post

12-01-2017 8:18 AM

A really good/short summary for all new dudes, helped me a lot.
12-01-2017 8:18 AM
WestCoastMm
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

12-04-2017 11:21 AM

This was awesome...thank you! It is kind of overwhelming, trying to know exactly where to start.
12-04-2017 11:21 AM

Tatsuknight
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-06-2017 1:13 PM

Your tips are very helpful Doc,

THanks!Buba

LAL: Nude Alpha, Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae

PheremoneXS : Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion