Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Newbie to the forum!!
Derrian228
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Newbie to the forum!!
10-25-2018 9:24 AM

Hey I'm new to the forum but I been researching and studying for the last 4 months. I am a 35 year old African American male from Mississippi. I currently have

1. Evolve

2. Accend

3. GOA

4.New Pheromone Additive(Love Scent version)

5. X22

6.515m

7. Xist

8. SOB
I have used all of these products with various success rates.

I'm still working on testing these at different times and situations.

Any ideas, motivation, hints, or anything for a newbie?
10-25-2018 9:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Newbie to the forum!!
10-25-2018 9:44 AM

Hello and welcome! My suggestions would be these: Be very clear about your intentions with each product. They all have situations that they are individually better suited for. Trying to use GOA in order to get ahead at the workplace may not be the best use of the product, for example. Also, test each product several times before trying to combo it. When you feel like you have a handle on it, wear it 3 or 4 more times just to be sure. Then go ahead and try it with something else. And most importantly, BE YOURSELF and have fun!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-25-2018 9:44 AM
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-25-2018 9:56 AM

Probably best if you take some time to post your experiences in each of the product review threads. If not, it just looks like you want other members here to spoon-feed you info without sharing your own thoughts.

If you've truly tested those products, then you should have a lot to share with the forum. If not, then it's time to start.......whistle

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
10-25-2018 9:56 AM
Derrian228
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-25-2018 11:52 AM

(10-25-2018 9:56 AM)theLaw Wrote:  Probably best if you take some time to post your experiences in each of the product review threads. If not, it just looks like you want other members here to spoon-feed you info without sharing your own thoughts.

If you've truly tested those products, then you should have a lot to share with the forum. If not, then it's time to start.......whistle

I plan on doing just that. Just can't do it right this second Because I'm driving
10-25-2018 11:52 AM

Share This Thread