Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Newbie saying hi and looking for input.
oncearound
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Newbie saying hi and looking for input.
11-03-2018 11:21 AM

Just dropping by to say Hi.

New to the whole world of pheromone usage and I am presently surprised to say, I am now a believer. I found this site as was looking for ways to improve my shot at a girl that tried to friend-zone me but I said no. I haven't spoken to her in about 4 months and I am preparing for the day that I run into her again. So, I have been lurking on this site (for many hours) trying to find what I need but I am getting hit with information overload.

So far, I have used Core and M3X.
Core definitely works for me but I am unsure about M3X and it requires further testing.

The other arrows in my quiver are Evole, Xist, Cohesion and Alpha Q.
I kinda screwed up when I ordered the XS products. I intended to purchase the unscented sprays and I ordered the Acqua Di Gio scented. My main concern with the scented is, will I leave a vapor trail of fragrance if I stack multiple scented products? I hate being the guy that you can smell before you can see him. I prefer light(er) scents.

Also looking at purchasing AV, Imprint, Titan, Orbital, and Voodoo.
For a guy in my mid 40s, who is trying to re-attract a certain female and get hits on others in the event that I fail, are these the products I should be buying? I am trying to cut my development time as I only get to go out once a week, if I am lucky.

Any input is highly appreciated.
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2018 11:22 AM by oncearound.)
11-03-2018 11:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Newbie saying hi and looking for input.
11-03-2018 12:25 PM

Welcome to the truth.

M3X isn't really designed for what you're looking to accomplish; although it will definitely help once you rekindle things. M3x works best on those that already have an interest in you, and tends to work best with ladies in the over 35 range.

Your arsenal is a good cross-section of foci, so you have a decent selection for effects X & Y.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
11-03-2018 12:25 PM
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Newbie saying hi and looking for input.
11-03-2018 1:11 PM

(11-03-2018 11:21 AM)oncearound Wrote:  I intended to purchase the unscented sprays and I ordered the Acqua Di Gio scented. My main concern with the scented is, will I leave a vapor trail of fragrance if I stack multiple scented products? I hate being the guy that you can smell before you can see him. I prefer light(er) scents.

The Pheromone XS Products are very concentrated so you need fewer drops/sprays than other vendors. So I think you will be OK.
11-03-2018 1:11 PM

Share This Thread