Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Newbie requires assistance..Thanks!
mvrckomn
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Newbie requires assistance..Thanks!
05-04-2015 8:43 AM

Good morning,

I am writing you today in hopes of getting some product recommendations. I am interested in utilizing pheromones to give me an edge in expanding my personal/professional "sphere of influence" and add to closing of sales and deals.

I'm not all that interested in gaining sexual partners because I am in a committed relatioship with someone I am madly in love with, but I have been doing some preliminary research and I think adding pheromones to my lifestyle may benefit me.

As suggested, I am in sales and I am looking to expand my business deals and also looking to bid for a partner-level promotion. I workout, eat right, and take care of myself. I am a pretty confident person, college-educated, articulate, hold a positive self image. Some of the reviews indicate a need for certain character traits to work well with certain products, hence me painting a quick personal image for you.

I will shortly become heavily involved in networking events, social events and parties, weddings, etc. and I would like a bit of an edge in naturally starting conversations, quickly attaining engagements, and just generally helping people to becoming magnetized to me, so that I ccan win them over with my sales and operations prowess.

What if any product(s) would you recommend that I look at for serious consideration? I understand there might be some trial and error, but I would like to shortcut my investigation, so that I can get to testing.

Sidenote- Because of the industry I am in I will be more likely to interact with men (70:30, men:women) and I am a man, if that helps to better narrow down products.

Cheers,

Dude from Philly
05-04-2015 8:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Newbie requires assistance..Thanks!
05-04-2015 9:02 AM

Welcome to the forum!

From your description, I'd recommend two products from Pheromone Treasures. Captain, for the aura of a trustworthy and likeable leader, and Aura of Amity for that social edge.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
05-04-2015 9:02 AM
mvrckomn
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-04-2015 9:23 AM

(05-04-2015 9:02 AM)kimosabe Wrote:  Welcome to the forum!

From your description, I'd recommend two products from Pheromone Treasures. Captain, for the aura of a trustworthy and likeable leader, and Aura of Amity for that social edge.

Thanks kimosabe. I just took quick look at those two products. They look like definite contenders. How do you feel about Alpha Dream products, and True Pheromones? I only ask because a number of posts suggest those two, but that could be due to sponsorship.

Cheers!
05-04-2015 9:23 AM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

05-04-2015 9:30 AM

Alpha Dreams products are good, product reviews back that up, but I dislike their business ethics. This is why I have Alpha Maschio, but purchased from a reseller who was winding up their business.

I've no experience with True Pheromone products. Their website can be daunting to navigate, so best to ask those who use their products for their opinions.

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2015 9:31 AM by kimosabe.)
05-04-2015 9:30 AM
mvrckomn
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-04-2015 9:32 AM

Thanks again!
05-04-2015 9:32 AM

kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

05-04-2015 9:34 AM

Add-on note: I recommend (and keep recommending) Pheromone Treasures because their products work consistently for me each and every time, are very easy to get a good feel quickly and are priced reasonably. They communicate quickly and effectively and offer shipping options that work best for me as an overseas buyer.

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2015 9:34 AM by kimosabe.)
05-04-2015 9:34 AM
mvrckomn
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-04-2015 9:42 AM

That's saying something. I reliable product with realiable organization backing it is definitely what I am looking for. I shot them an email, and I will mostly likely move forward with a purchase of their products today. I am in the alpha-phase of testing pheromone products, so I definitely would like to find the right one or combination for me and my goals.

By the way, I have read that proper removal of pheromones post-use is also key to maximum results. Are there any tricks you use to fully remove the traces from your skin?
05-04-2015 9:42 AM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

05-04-2015 9:51 AM

I scrub down first with hydrogen peroxide, then follow up with witch hazel. Finally, wash with my usual bodywash. That gets it well scrubbed.

Oh btw, if you do buy from Pheromone Treasures, ask for a sample of Alpha Treasures during the checkout phase (in the "notes to seller" box). Check out my Pheromone Treasures review thread for how I spiked my app of Captain with Alpha Treasures for an added kick when it was needed.

If you decide to buy both Aura of Amity and Captain from them, also ask for a sample of Grail of Affection and try that solo with your significant other, especially during that time of the month. Check out Snoopyace's Grail of Affection review thread for more in depth info.

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2015 9:56 AM by kimosabe.)
05-04-2015 9:51 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

05-04-2015 10:12 AM

(05-04-2015 8:43 AM)mvrckomn Wrote:  Good morning,

I am writing you today in hopes of getting some product recommendations. I am interested in utilizing pheromones to give me an edge in expanding my personal/professional "sphere of influence" and add to closing of sales and deals.

I'm not all that interested in gaining sexual partners because I am in a committed relatioship with someone I am madly in love with, but I have been doing some preliminary research and I think adding pheromones to my lifestyle may benefit me.

As suggested, I am in sales and I am looking to expand my business deals and also looking to bid for a partner-level promotion. I workout, eat right, and take care of myself. I am a pretty confident person, college-educated, articulate, hold a positive self image. Some of the reviews indicate a need for certain character traits to work well with certain products, hence me painting a quick personal image for you.

I will shortly become heavily involved in networking events, social events and parties, weddings, etc. and I would like a bit of an edge in naturally starting conversations, quickly attaining engagements, and just generally helping people to becoming magnetized to me, so that I ccan win them over with my sales and operations prowess.

What if any product(s) would you recommend that I look at for serious consideration? I understand there might be some trial and error, but I would like to shortcut my investigation, so that I can get to testing.

Sidenote- Because of the industry I am in I will be more likely to interact with men (70:30, men:women) and I am a man, if that helps to better narrow down products.

Cheers,

Dude from Philly

My two cents (which will pretty much jive with what you've already been told). For what you are looking to accomplish business wise, Captain. It will give you that likeable influence you need. From my experience, it will work very well to help you steer any conversation and help you achieve your goals. It can also work in your personal relationships as well. My bride and her friends practically fawn over me when wearing it. They are also VERY open to Grail of Affection. My bride and me are doing great and have a very solid relationship but GOA has enhanced it. It can take what is an already solid relationship and add to it. I'd love to hear from any guys who were having issues and find out if this helped them because I believe it really could.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
05-04-2015 10:12 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

05-06-2015 7:06 AM

Popping in to say Welcome! Big Grin

Looks like the guys are already offering some great advise. Happy hunting!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
05-06-2015 7:06 AM

Share This Thread