Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Newbie here looking to dive in!
duckbill
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Newbie here looking to dive in!
12-28-2019 1:01 PM

Hi all!

I'm a single 28 year old guy currently working at a tech company and looking to make a foray into Pheromones. I've been doing a lot of reading over the past few days (mainly of the top 5/year threads and then reviews of the Pheromones listed there as well as some of the general threads).

I'm looking to get my hands on some stuff for social as well as work/bar/clubbing and am happy to buy a few products to begin with to try out and cover a range of different effects.

In general I'd say I'm a pretty friendly/easy to talk to guy so I'm looking to enhance that as well as lift my ability to connect with girls I haven't met before in a bar/club setting. From my reading it seems like the products listed below are the most commonly mentioned ones so I'd love any thoughts that help me narrow down this list although I am continuing to read the review threads and try figure it out myself as well.

Nude alpha oil
Max-T-150
Core
Imprint
M3X
Sex magnet
TKO
The love god
Wanted man
Charisma
Alpha Treasure
Homme Fatal

I'm also quite into colognes so I was thinking to get unscented versions where possible as I like to wear my own fragrances - can anyone tell me if that will inhibit the effectiveness of the pheromones? From my reading it seems like a lot are sold as unscented and advised to be worn with a cover scent (in this case, is it ok to spray the cologne over the same application point?), but I also read some other reviews where people suggested that the unscented versions were not as effective as the scented versions for some of these products, so I think I'm not fully understanding them.

Can't wait to learn all about this! Any recommended reading would also be appreciated - I've been doing a lot of it but there is just so much content here to digest!
12-28-2019 1:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Newbie here looking to dive in!
12-28-2019 1:50 PM

Welcome to Pherotruth.

Those are all great products and include many of my favorites. I cannot help you to narrow down your list because that's a pretty awesome list.

I was initially a fan of the unscented products, but have grown to prefer pre-scented products. Keep in mind that "unscented" does not mean that they do not have any smell, that only means that there is no cologne scent added. They still have that pheromone smell, some much more intensely than others.

The consensus seems to be that the scented pheromones are more effective than unscented pheromones used with a cover scent. My experience has shown this to be true for me, subjectively.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
12-28-2019 1:50 PM
duckbill
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-28-2019 2:27 PM

(12-28-2019 1:50 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Welcome to Pherotruth.

Those are all great products and include many of my favorites. I cannot help you to narrow down your list because that's a pretty awesome list.

I was initially a fan of the unscented products, but have grown to prefer pre-scented products. Keep in mind that "unscented" does not mean that they do not have any smell, that only means that there is no cologne scent added. They still have that pheromone smell, some much more intensely than others.

The consensus seems to be that the scented pheromones are more effective than unscented pheromones used with a cover scent. My experience has shown this to be true for me, subjectively.

Ahh I was thinking that some of them would have similar effects to each other and therefore wouldn't add much value when purchased in combination

Do you typically just apply a scented pheromone and no cologne then or is it OK to have cologne on as well? Does having a competing smell from cologne inhibit the effectiveness of the pheromone?

Thanks for replying!
(This post was last modified: 12-28-2019 2:27 PM by duckbill.)
12-28-2019 2:27 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

12-28-2019 3:08 PM

(12-28-2019 2:27 PM)duckbill Wrote:  Ahh I was thinking that some of them would have similar effects to each other and therefore wouldn't add much value when purchased in combination

Do you typically just apply a scented pheromone and no cologne then or is it OK to have cologne on as well? Does having a competing smell from cologne inhibit the effectiveness of the pheromone?

Thanks for replying!

Yes, some of the products on your list have similar effects to, or are least in the same broad category as, others. However they are all unique product in and of themselves...kind of like a how a Gibson and a Fender are both guitars, but they play, sound, and feel quite different and their differing setups bring out different aspects of the player.

Best advice I could ever give on that would be to continue your research as you've been doing and narrow down the list to which products seem to appeal to you the most. I could, of course, give you my personal preferences, but the next guy would have another opinion as equally valid.

Aside: out of your list, my personal favorites are TLG, TKO, HF, M3X, Sex Magnet, Wanted Man, Core, and Charisma.

Typically, one would use either scented products, or go with unscented and then a cover scent. Some guys have, and do, layered scents; but such things are beyond my expertise as one needs to know whether or not this and/ or that scent will blend well with the other. It isn't so much that the scents inhibit the pheromones so much as differing scents may clash with one another. If you know how to blend the proper scents together to enhance the overall scent, rather than to ruin it like i probably would, then you'll be fine.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
12-28-2019 3:08 PM

RussianWolf

Rep Post

12-28-2019 4:38 PM

You could order all 12 items that you listed and only a few will rise to the top. It's the nature of the beast.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
12-28-2019 4:38 PM
Grok
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-28-2019 4:47 PM

(12-28-2019 1:01 PM)duckbill Wrote:  Hi all!

I'm a single 28 year old guy currently working at a tech company and looking to make a foray into Pheromones. I've been doing a lot of reading over the past few days (mainly of the top 5/year threads and then reviews of the Pheromones listed there as well as some of the general threads).

I'm looking to get my hands on some stuff for social as well as work/bar/clubbing and am happy to buy a few products to begin with to try out and cover a range of different effects.

In general I'd say I'm a pretty friendly/easy to talk to guy so I'm looking to enhance that as well as lift my ability to connect with girls I haven't met before in a bar/club setting. From my reading it seems like the products listed below are the most commonly mentioned ones so I'd love any thoughts that help me narrow down this list although I am continuing to read the review threads and try figure it out myself as well.

Nude alpha oil
Max-T-150
Core
Imprint
M3X
Sex magnet
TKO
The love god
Wanted man
Charisma
Alpha Treasure
Homme Fatal

I'm also quite into colognes so I was thinking to get unscented versions where possible as I like to wear my own fragrances - can anyone tell me if that will inhibit the effectiveness of the pheromones? From my reading it seems like a lot are sold as unscented and advised to be worn with a cover scent (in this case, is it ok to spray the cologne over the same application point?), but I also read some other reviews where people suggested that the unscented versions were not as effective as the scented versions for some of these products, so I think I'm not fully understanding them.

Can't wait to learn all about this! Any recommended reading would also be appreciated - I've been doing a lot of it but there is just so much content here to digest!

Welcome to the forum! I am also new to the community and found a great wealth of knowledge in the product review sections.

It really informed me as to what I could expect out of pheromones in general by seeing the similarities across products and what was unique. Of course individual variance seems to be a major influencer in how something will work for you.

I choose TKO as my first product and am extremely happy with it. So much so that I plan to buy 3 or 4 more Apex products when they reopen for business.

In regards to scented or unscented. I got the unscented TKO and I wear it alone. I have gotten a lot of compliments on the smell from both men and women.
(This post was last modified: 12-28-2019 4:52 PM by Grok.)
12-28-2019 4:47 PM
duckbill
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-01-2020 10:09 AM

Hi all

I ended up purchasing Core, Imprint, M3X and TKO so far from Apex.

After doing more reading I came across the fact that ethnicity plays strongly into effectiveness. I'm mainly into Asian girls (Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese, etc) so after digging through a ton of threads I am now looking at getting Bad Wolf (instead of Nude Alpha) and Asian from LAL - does anyone know whether as an Indian guy, I'd be best served with Asian or A4A?

I'll probably pick those up and then hold off on buying more until I've wrapped my head around them.

I was originally thinking TLG or NA would be a good work go-to but I guess I'll probably experiment with TKO and perhaps Core now (individually)? I'll try BW as well, but I'm not sure it jives with my work persona which I'd describe as super friendly/approachable/helpful.

I'd welcome any comments around my latest picks (BW & Asian vs. NA/TLG)

Given that I'm into Asian girls - are there any mones in particular that I should strike off my list? I understand that -none is meant to be a no-go although I've read conflicting posts on that Smile
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2020 10:11 AM by duckbill.)
01-01-2020 10:09 AM
kpown
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-01-2020 11:18 AM

I am also brand new to this and looking for advice on a first product!

I heard m3x is pretty powerful. I also heard good things about xist and swoon
01-01-2020 11:18 AM

Share This Thread