Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Newbie here - What is best for getting a guy to want to fall for me?
sundressgal
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Heart Newbie here - What is best for getting a guy to want to fall for me?
07-26-2021 12:51 PM

Hello all! Thanks for having me, I can’t wait to learn more about this stuff. I’m a total phero noob here! I have been doing research but feel a bit confused/overwhelmed as most info is for men’s use, or quite advanced.

I’m dating someone new and am looking for pheromones that will help him fall for me faster / feel pulled to initiate making the relationship official. I have spent hours going down the rabbit hole but wanted some advice on what I should try first for this purpose.

We have a great sex life already and he’s extremely attracted to me so I don’t think I’ll need anything in that department. But any mones that are helpful for attachment, love, commitment, closeness would be amazing!

I definitely want to experiment with a few but would love some advice on which ones to try first.

Thanks so much!
07-26-2021 12:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

RE: Newbie here - What is best for getting a guy to want to fall for me?
07-26-2021 1:03 PM

Welcome to pherotruth.

I'm not knowledgeable in ladies' pheromone products but the women's area will have plenty of advice there for you.

If I may, and this is quite complimentary in a twisted sort of man's point of view, it sounds like you're already well on your way to getting him in deep smit.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
07-26-2021 1:03 PM
Artemis
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

07-26-2021 1:05 PM

Perfect match from love potion! It's amazing for bonding. I just made a really long post about the Pheromones I've tried mostly from love potion in my welcome thread called "rules said to post here" that might be helpful to you. Welcome and please let us know if you try it and it works! Best tip for a newbie I can give is use something scented it works way better.
07-26-2021 1:05 PM
sundressgal
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-26-2021 1:38 PM

(07-26-2021 1:05 PM)Artemis Wrote:  Perfect match from love potion! It's amazing for bonding. I just made a really long post about the Pheromones I've tried mostly from love potion in my welcome thread called "rules said to post here" that might be helpful to you. Welcome and please let us know if you try it and it works! Best tip for a newbie I can give is use something scented it works way better.

I read your thread, it was so helpful! Which scented Perfect Match would you recommend? And do you prefer spray or oil?
(07-26-2021 1:03 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Welcome to pherotruth.

I'm not knowledgeable in ladies' pheromone products but the women's area will have plenty of advice there for you.

If I may, and this is quite complimentary in a twisted sort of man's point of view, it sounds like you're already well on your way to getting him in deep smit.

Yes I’m definitely going to dive into that area! And thank you I appreciate that
(This post was last modified: 07-26-2021 1:38 PM by sundressgal.)
07-26-2021 1:38 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

07-26-2021 2:09 PM

Seconding Artemis, the Goddess of the Hunt. Good advice and a fine product from LPMP. Repped.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
07-26-2021 2:09 PM

Artemis
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

07-26-2021 3:49 PM

I got it in Blue Fyre and even tho it doesn't have patchouli as an ingredient that's exactly what it smells like. In a really yummy warm head shop kind of way. I love spicy/ woodsy/ earthy/ smokey scents so I gravitate towards more unisex blends. I'm not a huge fan of floral or food scents. That's probably why I left out all mention of my scent choices, I didn't want to steer someone toward a scent that's not traditionally girly.
I think that in blue fyre the scent projects enough in oil that you don't need it in spray. Spray disperses faster and further hitting people harder and faster so people usually like them for social Pheromones. The down side is they seem to cause me more self effects which means more headaches and flushing. Oil lasts longer and is better for more intimate encounters. I think the scent really affects how far the Pheromones project so if you have a strong long lasting scent oil would be the most bang for your buck, but if you go for softer scents spray might be better. Another tip I can offer is that if a blend has cops in it you should always get it in oil.

Thanks Gladen, it's nice to be back. Smile
07-26-2021 3:49 PM
right_mr
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-27-2021 6:14 AM

Welcome and your relationship sounds great.
From past experience, I got my SO a few female products. Nude for women was very attractive. Cant remember much about she wolf . I also had got her a PXS product and one or two more from Alfa Dream..

The one that stood out was nude for beautification however if you wanted something more secual then maybe something else might light his fire more.
07-27-2021 6:14 AM

Share This Thread