Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Newbie here. Suggestions??
KDR662
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Newbie here. Suggestions??
08-19-2019 12:39 PM

Hello I am new to pheromones and would like some quick advice. I'm 26 and I want to use pheromones to attract women in the 20-30 range. Can someone point me in the right direction? I also would need something that would work well in a climate controlled warehouse. Thanks in advance!
08-19-2019 12:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Newbie here. Suggestions??
08-19-2019 1:15 PM

Hiya KDR!

First off, decide exactly what you mean by "attract". One can translate that lots of different ways from noting your existence to TLG stalker syndrome to her leaving her husband for you on first encounter to asking you to prom.

Once you have that done try this:

When I'm looking for new products I'll go through each vendor's advertisements and write (or type) down the names of the products, by vendors, that seem to suit my current goals. Then I'll go through the reviews here and read them all. I'll add a +1 to each product that seems to act how I desire, most especially if the reviewer's personality seems to jibe with mine.

Then I'll take my top 3 (or so) and decide upon other mitigating factors such as experiences with that company, how their other products worked for me, etc.

Remember to use the search function here, search by multiple keywords, or just search title for a product name, effects, etc.

That being said, depending on your personality, to merely attract women ANY sexual, alpha, status, imprinting, intimate, and even a lot of social blends can do that.

My personal favorites include TLG, TLGC, AV+M3X, Mr Vetiver, TKO, Charisma, Possess Alpha, and a host of others. However, lots of those depend on your personality, and context is king.

Your best bet is to check out all the ones that appeal to your particular goals and choose one or two that really jump out to you.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
08-19-2019 1:15 PM
mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Newbie here. Suggestions??
08-19-2019 4:13 PM

I wouldn't go for super sexual if I was you. But something like xist or wolf

Here a thread I started. I asked what pheromone did you buy more than once?

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Which-phero...-than-once

Just look at what people have buy more than once and you decided for yourself.
08-19-2019 4:13 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Star suggestions for newbie ;) turbo 2 938 10-29-2012 12:39 AM
Last Post: NuTrix