Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Newbie Question - Headache
Mnhazmat
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Newbie Question - Headache
10-24-2017 4:50 PM

Hey all. I've only tired a few products but I've noticed that both M3X and L2K tend to give me a sick headache. I don't know if it's the fragrance (I don't particularly care for either) or a molecule that they have in common.

I haven't had any adverse effects from NA.

So - do these 2 products have a common ingredient that folks are commonly sensitive to? If so, what is it and what other products should I avoid?

Thanks!
10-24-2017 4:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Newbie Question - Headache
10-24-2017 5:42 PM

(10-24-2017 4:50 PM)Mnhazmat Wrote:  Hey all. I've only tired a few products but I've noticed that both M3X and L2K tend to give me a sick headache. I don't know if it's the fragrance (I don't particularly care for either) or a molecule that they have in common.

I haven't had any adverse effects from NA.

So - do these 2 products have a common ingredient that folks are commonly sensitive to? If so, what is it and what other products should I avoid?

Thanks!

I think it's the E-None. But I could be wrong. Vets please correct me.

What's ur racial demographic amd age Manhazmat?

Am 33 Half Sri Lankan half Spanish and In me personal experience these head aches pass after concecitive trials. But don't push too hard. Smile Try starting low on micro doses and slowly and gradually go up with the dose over the next course of the month.

Hope that helps.
10-24-2017 5:42 PM
Mnhazmat
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-24-2017 7:09 PM

Caucasian, mid 40's
10-24-2017 7:09 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

10-24-2017 7:13 PM

(10-24-2017 7:09 PM)Mnhazmat Wrote:  Caucasian, mid 40's

Am with ya. In that case, yeah, try lowering the dose and see if ya still get the head aches, u should still see hits at lower doses too, but they MAY not be as blatant as ur sweet spot. But u'll be able to slowly and gradually get there after ur body will adjust to the correct dose.

Just me 2 cents. Smile
10-24-2017 7:13 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-24-2017 8:46 PM

What scent do you have M3X and LIIK in? Sometimes we just don't jive with the scent package. It's happened to me a few times. That's why I normally get my Pheromones unscented whenever possible.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-24-2017 8:46 PM
Mnhazmat
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-25-2017 6:58 AM

M3X is in Fury, cant recall what i got the l2k in as its been a while.
10-25-2017 6:58 AM
Mnhazmat
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-25-2017 6:05 PM

Been experimenting a bit, here are my latest headache related updates. Perhaps this will transform into my personal log once I have access to that part of the forums...

Core - applied solo, no adverse reactions with 1-3 sprays

M3X - applied solo, no adverse reactions, 1-2 sprays

2x Core (one on neck, one on arm) and 2x Dionysus (Same app points = big headache after 1 hour. Had to scrub off arms, felt better an hour later
More updates:

Tried L2K again, single spray to arm, no headache this time, don't mind the fragrance as much but still not a big fan.
(This post was last modified: 12-25-2017 6:07 PM by Mnhazmat.)
12-25-2017 6:05 PM
Mnhazmat
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-25-2017 8:36 PM

Found that if I apply NA on my neck I get a different, uncomfortable feeling. Best described as an edginess?

Accidentally OD'd on NAG a few weeks ago, ended up taking a week off of mones as a result. 2 full pumps across neck and forearms, felt uneasy in the morning, by late afternoon I felt like death and was doing all I could to scrub it off - but couldn't escape the smell and didn't feel right until the next day.

Subsequent tests have been limited to small beads applied to forearms only. No adverse effects noted.
12-25-2017 8:36 PM

Mnhazmat
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-26-2017 12:05 PM

Used L2K yesterday, even at only 1 spray, I noticed later that night that what i assume was the mone smell was quite pronounced once the cologne scent faded - could still smell it this morning even after a shower? App point was well scrubbed with a brush.

Is this typical or am I just hyper sensitive to these smells?
12-26-2017 12:05 PM
Scissorburst
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-26-2017 2:02 PM

(12-26-2017 12:05 PM)Mnhazmat Wrote:  Used L2K yesterday, even at only 1 spray, I noticed later that night that what i assume was the mone smell was quite pronounced once the cologne scent faded - could still smell it this morning even after a shower? App point was well scrubbed with a brush.

Is this typical or am I just hyper sensitive to these smells?

You should try other mones like Bad Wolf or AV. I have L2K v2 and used it two times in the beginning of my pheromone journey. For me it is a real bad stinky phero which will give me headaches instantly. I also found out that oil versions are much better for me. Didnt like sprays too much. I always prefer unscented versions to cover with my favourite cologne. One million or mercedes black edition. Allure homme sport is also very nice. For me other products like AV BW Swoon are lightyears ahead of actual L2K.
And yes its hard to get L2K off. Like i said a stinky sticky mone mix. Smile

I love it when a plan comes together
(This post was last modified: 12-26-2017 3:43 PM by Scissorburst.)
12-26-2017 2:02 PM

Share This Thread