Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Newbie Looking for Reviews of Alpha Dreams from Women
Honeycake
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 340
Thanks received:
564 thanks in 366 posts

Newbie Looking for Reviews of Alpha Dreams from Women
09-26-2011 3:20 PM

Greetings all. I am new to pheromones. I have some samples from Andriotics that I have yet to try and decided to browse around to see what else was out there before I made a serious purchase.

I have been looking at the companies and Alpha Dreams keeps getting my attention, but there are few reviews from women.

If anyone has any insight I would greatly appreciate it.

Mother's granddaughter. Twisted
Androtics: Instant Sexiness B & MX426
LPMP: Titillating Temptress & Popularity Potion
09-26-2011 3:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Pagodeiro
Vencedor

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1063
Thanks received:
2417 thanks in 993 posts

RE: Newbie Looking for Reviews of Alpha Dreams from Women
09-26-2011 4:53 PM

Cant't help you with those Products ...

but ...

WELCOME !!

Pago

Only Ladies welcome ... LadyBoys stay away !
09-26-2011 4:53 PM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1955
Thanks received:
1981 thanks in 811 posts

09-26-2011 5:20 PM

Welcome, Honeycake!

We definitely need more reviews of Alpha Dream's products for women. From what I hear they're going to begin selling sampler packs for men and for women within the next few weeks, which will make it a lot more affordable for you to try their selection out. Looking forward to reading your reviews!
09-26-2011 5:20 PM
Thanks given by Honeycake
Honeycake
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
564 thanks in 366 posts

09-26-2011 10:36 PM

Thank you Pago! I appreciate the welcome. Pleased to meet you!

:good3:

(09-26-2011 4:53 PM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  Cant't help you with those Products ...

but ...

WELCOME !!

Pago

09-26-2011 10:36 PM
Honeycake
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
564 thanks in 366 posts

09-26-2011 10:41 PM

Thank you for that news. That sounds awesome! I noticed their sale prices are pretty good, but with the number of products I wish to buy a sampler pack would definitely be a better option.

I look forward to trying them and submitting a review. Smile

(09-26-2011 5:20 PM)dbot Wrote:  Welcome, Honeycake!

We definitely need more reviews of Alpha Dream's products for women. From what I hear they're going to begin selling sampler packs for men and for women within the next few weeks, which will make it a lot more affordable for you to try their selection out. Looking forward to reading your reviews!

09-26-2011 10:41 PM
Thanks given by dbot

mengster
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 675
Thanks received:
366 thanks in 163 posts

09-27-2011 12:04 AM

Hey honeycake,

I'm on the train to work right now so I'm feeling a bit lazy to type too much with my thumbs. My gf loves using glace at work. I believe she has at least two huge hits right now with cranky supervisors and oddly friendly colleagues. She now keeps a 5ml atomizer of it permanently in her hand bag lol. She's in the midst of testing alfa Donna now but I personally think they have some top notch cops in there (stink free).
09-27-2011 12:04 AM
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1296
Thanks received:
734 thanks in 316 posts

09-27-2011 4:07 AM

Welcome to the forum Honeycake Smile
09-27-2011 4:07 AM
mengster
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 675
Thanks received:
366 thanks in 163 posts

09-27-2011 10:03 AM

Okay i thought i should elaborate a bit on the two incidences of glace that she's found extremely fantastic. She had a supervisor on one of her shifts come to her, asking her if she needs any help (her section was evidently free) and just standing there and talking to her when everyone else was running around like loonies. The really cool thing is that she had worked with this particular person before and he was nothing but unhelpful. Needless to say her good friend (at an adjacent isle) asked her what happened.

A colleague offer to help her carry her things (apparently this has never happened before at work). I asked if it was chivalry but she said he didn't offer it to any other girl, including the one standing next to her.

We are in the consensus that glace does make people friendlier around us.

Alfa donna she has only tried once. She happened to overhear her colleagues debating whether she will reject their invitation to lunch. Either way she was quite happy about the entire incident because that left her undisturbed for the rest of her trip.

I think you will be quite happy to know, honeycake, that because these products are unscented, they are almost undetectable (unless u try really really really hard to detect it) after u put any perfume on.

Alfa donna has a very "natural woman" scent which I personally lovveeeee and another forum member agrees with.

Hope that helps somewhat Smile
09-27-2011 10:03 AM
Thanks given by ohhmygod, dbot, as33156, Honeycake, halo0073
Honeycake
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
564 thanks in 366 posts

09-27-2011 5:05 PM

Greetings Rattlesnake! Thanks for the welcome! Smile

(09-27-2011 4:07 AM)Rattlesnake Wrote:  Welcome to the forum Honeycake Smile

Thank you very much mengster. I really appreciate you taking the time to share these experiences. They are very helpful. I am anxious now to try the products! Smile

(09-27-2011 10:03 AM)mengster Wrote:  Okay i thought i should elaborate a bit on the two incidences of glace that she's found extremely fantastic. She had a supervisor on one of her shifts come to her, asking her if she needs any help (her section was evidently free) and just standing there and talking to her when everyone else was running around like loonies. The really cool thing is that she had worked with this particular person before and he was nothing but unhelpful. Needless to say her good friend (at an adjacent isle) asked her what happened.

A colleague offer to help her carry her things (apparently this has never happened before at work). I asked if it was chivalry but she said he didn't offer it to any other girl, including the one standing next to her.

Alfa donna she has only tried once. She happened to overhear her colleagues debating whether she will reject their invitation to lunch. Either way she was quite happy about the entire incident because that left her undisturbed for the rest of her trip.

I think you will be quite happy to know, honeycake, that because these products are unscented, they are almost undetectable (unless u try really really really hard to detect it) after u put any perfume on.

Alfa donna has a very "natural woman" scent which I personally lovveeeee and another forum member agrees with.

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2011 5:06 PM by Honeycake.)
09-27-2011 5:05 PM

jla734
jla734

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
18 thanks in 14 posts

11-06-2011 12:13 AM

(09-27-2011 5:05 PM)Honeycake Wrote:  Greetings Rattlesnake! Thanks for the welcome! Smile

Thank you very much mengster. I really appreciate you taking the time to share these experiences. They are very helpful. I am anxious now to try the products! Smile

(09-27-2011 10:03 AM)mengster Wrote:  Okay i thought i should elaborate a bit on the two incidences of glace that she's found extremely fantastic. She had a supervisor on one of her shifts come to her, asking her if she needs any help (her section was evidently free) and just standing there and talking to her when everyone else was running around like loonies. The really cool thing is that she had worked with this particular person before and he was nothing but unhelpful. Needless to say her good friend (at an adjacent isle) asked her what happened.

I am also testing out different products and would love to see more info on the womens products from this company.
11-06-2011 12:13 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Thumbs Up Thank you alpha Dreams peter piper 8 835 08-31-2012 9:29 PM
Last Post: Shelly B