Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New, with questions
Northeastern
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
10 thanks in 3 posts

New, with questions
09-09-2012 10:03 AM

Hi,

I'm new to pheromones. A few weeks ago, I got Chikara and New Pheromone Additive from Love Scent. I've noticed some interesting results spread out here and there, but nothing spectular; I know making a good mix takes time and effort. So far, my "mixes" have been...unscientific. I spray my neck area twice with Chikara (and once in my chest) and then dab whatever amount of New Pheromone Additive on my pulse points. I need to take some time to actually experiment with ratios, I'll start this within the next two weeks.

I found Alpha Dream recently. AM, Certo, and Corporativo immediately caught my attention - Corporativo particularly interests my for the air of success it gives. I am, after all, an ambitious 20 y/o business major who doesn't mind female attention. Despite my intrigue with corpo, I've decided to test AM (leather &steel) first - it looks a more straightforward product and I wanted to just have some fun for a bit. I will order corpo later on, I'll need it when I start looking for work within the next few weeks.

Questions:
From what I've read, the new (current) AM gains you the respect of other males instead of either warding or pissing them off, which is a danger with New Pheromone Additive (I think it had an effect on my suitemate, but then again, he's usually kind of hostile to people...weird, lovable kid). Is that accurate? I'm also wondering about the self-effects, anyone care to list them? How much of an ego-trip is it? I've heard it makes you more "cold" and calculating with women, is that typical? My target is my age group: 18-22ish. From what I've read, Alfa can scare them off if your come on too strong. Can someone explain how that works, exactly? What about women who are acquaintances or friends: can I use less restraint? Anything I should keep in mind while with them?

Though I plan to also use AM for mere recreation, I do have two specific targets: let's call one A, the acquaintance, and the other M, the "friend" who's tried to get me in bed at least once. Both are very good-looking, but I know that M is jealous of the fact that I find A "cute," as she put it. Due to serious illness last year, I never got with M. Her embers of passion may have cooled since then, idk. But I do know that girls get jealous when you talk about or focus on another girl who she considers competition (in looks, likability, aspirations, etc) and that the jealous girl will then do her best to make you forget about the other girl and focus solely on her. The first semester I met A, she was in my marketing project group. We had a push-pull relationship (I'm a Type A personality, she's more of a creative Type B. She did a ton of work though. I'm an ENTJ, if anyone's interested in MBTI here.) It could be a bit adversarial sometimes. I definitely did not didn't make a friend of her that semester. It wasn't until final exams in the next semester that I got her to see me in a positive light. This semester hasn't been around for a week, but I've seen A quite a few times on campus; she unfailingly greets me with a big, surprised-looking, open mouth smile. I think it's a bit overexuberant, for how we used to greet each other (either awkward, stilted smiles or actively ignoring each other), but that might be my chikara/New Pheromone Additive mix at work. And my winning personality, of course.
I don't know if I want to seduce A to the bedroom, I think all I really need is a conspicuous-enough friendship to mobilize M. Then again, assuming things go as planned, I could end up preferring what I see in A.

Another question: Should I only use 1 spray of AM? I am 20, after all.
09-09-2012 10:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by eyeofra

wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 536
Thanks received:
565 thanks in 282 posts

RE: New, with questions
09-09-2012 11:31 AM

One thing to consider is that some women (younger ones especially) will react badly to Androstenone but not Androsterone. After a certain point, that begins to change to the point that a high Androstenone mix will get grandma coming onto you. There are exceptions to this, of course. But be really watchful for things like folded arms or avoidance when you're wearing high doses of Androstenone really early on in a relationship. I've never used AM, but Alpha Dream seems to be decent at not having people OD on Androstenone. The flip side is that Androsterone can create jealousy (and 'mate guarding.')

I know everyone wants "the big guns" but please consider that stuff like nols DHEAS and androstadienone may be your best friend in laying the groundwork in the first stages of a long term relationship, if that's what you're going for.

Stash: Fastburn Glace with light silicone, AM L2K, EST, androstadienone, alpha-nol, beta-nol, Enone, rone, Anone, 7-keto-DHEA, DHEAS, beta-rone, neno, androstadienol, DHEA (don't use it), P74, IS, Ammo (I don't use it) A314, oil based (don't use it)

herbal putatives; tongkat ali, magnolia extract
09-09-2012 11:31 AM
Northeastern
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
10 thanks in 3 posts

09-09-2012 12:03 PM

Thanks for the response! I am slightly worried about that - OD effects on the kiddie crowd. My initial idea is that I'll work by spraying once the first time, and then managing half a spray, a quarter, a full spray and a half, etc so that I can gauge effects. Maybe Certo might be more suitable in some cases. I never found a direct answer to this: what happens when AM and Certo mix? Anyone notice anything specific?
09-09-2012 12:03 PM
Northeastern
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
10 thanks in 3 posts

09-09-2012 12:27 PM

PS: AM apparently has androstadienone, according to Alpha Dream (Chris?)
09-09-2012 12:27 PM
eyeofra
the Sun God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 708
Thanks received:
789 thanks in 315 posts

09-09-2012 4:53 PM

Welcome to the forum!

Hehe. The 'mones will generate enough positive attention directed in your direction that any interested girl will notice.

Read the "how to be an alpha male" e-book. (Read as3's journal you'll find it)

I've mixed AM and Certo with no definitive results. Personally I don't see them as compatable mixes. They're too far apart in "vibe" IMO.

Yes AM contains Androstadienone. So does certo for that matter. Hell, most blends contain this highly effective molecule.

Take it easy,
Ra

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, L2K, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Androstadienone, Androstanone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
09-09-2012 4:53 PM

Northeastern
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
10 thanks in 3 posts

09-09-2012 5:59 PM

The journal is easily the most entertaining thing I've read in a while, lol. Is that typical with glace? Could someone explain the differences between glace and corporativo?
09-09-2012 5:59 PM
bored4life
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 919
Thanks received:
761 thanks in 315 posts

09-09-2012 6:54 PM

Glace is social, Corpo is status. Glace is a chatterbox, and Corpo is a professional/status elevation tool.

Read around on some of the reviews on the vendors pages, they help a lot. You might want to start there, everything is there.

The Journal

Arsenal:
Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio, Glace, FB Glace Silicone, Androstadienone, L2K, Corporativo
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, Nude Alpha, Acqua Vitae
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS

Samples:
Alpha Dream: FB Glace Alcohol
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Nude, Primitive, Hypnotica Social, Possess
PheromoneXS: BlissXS

Wishlist
X22, Impi Red, OD
09-09-2012 6:54 PM
Northeastern
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
10 thanks in 3 posts

09-09-2012 7:11 PM

I read those before, it just seemed like they were similar after reading as3's journal. Thanks for the clarification.
09-09-2012 7:11 PM
Northeastern
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
10 thanks in 3 posts

09-09-2012 7:14 PM

Ra,

looks like the e-book was removed. I do have swinggcat's "Real World Seduction" though.
On an unrelated note, what happens if I "poke" the doughboy?
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2012 7:15 PM by Northeastern.)
09-09-2012 7:14 PM

Share This Thread