Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New...well, kind of new
Goodlife
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 39
Thanks received:
36 thanks in 14 posts

New...well, kind of new
10-07-2012 11:40 PM

Hello Guys and Girls

I actually first found this forum about 2 and a half years ago when there were only a handful of registered users here, and to be honest, the forum wasn’t really all that active at the time. I can’t remember how I found my way here, but I did. So I lurked around for a week or two and after reading some of Terry’s and other member’s reviews for LAL products (glad to see you’re still here, Terry) I thought, why not, and I ordered a bottle of AV and NA with the dropper bottle.

My LAL products arrived along with a free sample of Wolf. I wasn’t really sure what i was doing bc there wasn’t much info on the web at the time with LAL products and didn’t feel like registering on this forum to ask question bc this forum seemed dead, but I started off my mone journey that day with a few drops of AV. The results were just ok, I saw the potential my first day, but not much after that. Anyways, for a couple of months, and losing interest in mones, I alternated here and there between AV and NA and it seemed like it was either hit or miss…more miss, to be honest. It was getting to a point where the more I was using the mones the more I was getting ignored…didn’t know much about ghosting back then. Actually, I was doing better without the mones (before I knew about 2nd day hits, I might add) and I thought that if anything these mones were a hindrance and making things worst. I thought maybe they were making me stink or something…I don’t know? But I was doing better without them or at least not getting ignored. So I thought forget this not worth it and put the mones in a side pocket of my gym bag and forgot about them. I used up only about a quarter of each mone bottle. I forgot about the mones and this web site and went on with my life.

Fast-forward 2 years later - when I totally forgot about mones.

I was looking for something that I thought was in my old gym bag which was in my garage, and as I’m searching I find an empty bottle of AV and NA…bone dry? I’m thinking, oh yeah! I remember these! But not sure what happened but the mones leaked and evaporated???And I didn’t really care either. I never smelled the AV, I got it scented, and so it must have been a slow leak or something. But there was the vial of Wolf still full, and I thought why not I liked the smell and it would make a good cologne but nervous about getting ignored again or smelling bad. 3 small dabs and off I went…. and WOW! Mall-hit! Coffee shop–hit! Bank- hit! More hits the next few days. I’m talking smiles, respect, attraction, stares etc... Too many to mention e.g. Deer in the headlights twice in a span of 5 minutes with two different girls at my bank…just to name a couple. I can confirm that darker haired, olive oil skinned girls/woman for whatever reason reacts positively to the mones…and all this from a 2 year old vial of Wolf? I was dumbfounded. But only 3 - 4 dabs though? maybe just a coincidence? Then I was thinking what if I was maybe applying too much of the AV and NA a couple of years ago?

So I was curious again and about 6 weeks ago I come back to this site and lurked again. The first thing I noticed was HOW MUCH THIS SITE HAS GROW. Good job Mark and admins! I started doing lots of reading and notice how people here help each other out and I’ve learned a lot from you guys…I mean A LOT….so thank you all.

I ordered AV, Wolf and Hypnotica and have been playing with them for about 4 weeks now…and yeah, I was OD’ing before on the AV. Try 1 drop is all I needed all along. 1 drop of a synthetic chemical, the size of a tear drop and it’s like a whole new world out there…amazing. so thx guys bc I learned from reading here about ODing and build up among other things. I also have AM, Certo and Glace…as well as some Chikara and Scent of Eros gel packs.

I’m going to start a journal soon bc so much has happened the last few weeks with these products…some really, really good things…some really bad (more OD’ing) and disturbing thing… and some really disgusting things (think old ladies coming on to you…eesh! Yeah, I think I’ll go throw up about something else now. Nothing against older people, they have lots of wisdom to share, but I mean come on.

I’m really sorry for the long post but just wanted to share my story.

As of right now AV rules and nothing, and I mean nothing compares…well, at least in my opinion. It has set the bar too high for me for any other product to come even close
10-07-2012 11:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by lifeisgood7

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 871
Thanks received:
2291 thanks in 1096 posts

RE: New...well, kind of new
10-08-2012 6:09 AM

Hey Goodlife, welcome to Pherotruth. Or maybe I should say welcome back. Smile

You first found us when we we're still pretty new: The forum was just launched the end of August 2009, but yeah we've come a long way and have attracted an awesome group of people.

I guess you now know why we always suggest new folks to start low and work their way up, with one propduct at a time until they have a good understanding of the products too.

Glad to see the Pheromones are finally working for you and you've become a believer. If you have any questions just ask.

[Image: flying_dragon.gif]
10-08-2012 6:09 AM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1199
Thanks received:
2264 thanks in 1125 posts

10-08-2012 8:18 AM

welcome back!
welcome back!
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2012 8:18 AM by halo0073.)
10-08-2012 8:18 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 682
Thanks received:
487 thanks in 279 posts

10-08-2012 8:48 AM

Welcome!
So glad you're finding your "sweet spot" with Pheromones! Let the fun begin!Mrgreen

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
10-08-2012 8:48 AM
shadowknight
B.M.F.

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3030
Thanks received:
274 thanks in 172 posts

10-08-2012 9:42 AM

Hi Goodlife and welcome back

PeRs0n@L J0uRn@L

Alpha Dream: Corpo,Glace,
Liquid Alchemy Labs: posses alpha, nude samples: A.V. & wolf
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
True Pheromones: TA, TComm,TI oil/Body spray,TL oil/spray
Paradise7: pursuit
Erox
Androtics Direct: some togos
Singles: androstadienone & pregnenolone
10-08-2012 9:42 AM

terry0400-40
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1498
Thanks received:
1665 thanks in 787 posts

10-08-2012 1:36 PM

Welcome back AV dude, yeah my AV just seems to last and last and last cause i cycle my products and for me with AV just one or two drops max makes for a decent application... Oh one more thing while you are here just relax and enjoy the Goodlife , cheers terry . . . TAB . Preved

My thread:> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews[Image: harmonious2013300x26713.png][Image: slsckpt.jpg]
10-08-2012 1:36 PM
Goodlife
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 39
Thanks received:
36 thanks in 14 posts

10-08-2012 4:13 PM

Thanks all for the warm welcome...it’s much appreciated.

I like to add that when I usually visit this site it’s on my Android phone so I have accidentally Poked some of you guys by accident. I would always hit the little Pillsbury Dough guy with my thumb when scrolling my tiny screen. Sorry i'll try to be a bit more careful...
10-08-2012 4:13 PM

Share This Thread