Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New user
jla734
jla734

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: New user
11-07-2011 3:50 PM

(11-07-2011 7:31 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Hey jla734, welcome to PheroTruth!

Welcome reps are automatically awarded when members activate their accounts, but you used the facebook registration, which bypasses the email activation requirement, so you weren't awarded those welcome reps. No worries though, I jumped into the databse and manually gave them to you. Smile

The reps and thanks you's are used to show appreciuation for helpful or informative posts. With reps being of greater valuse and members can award others with a percentage of their total rep power. I.E., rep power equals 1/100 of a memberrs total reps, so with a reputation of 102 you cvan pass on 1 rep to other memberrs. As your reps grow, that 1 becomes a 2. then a 3, etc.

Thank you's do not add to memberrs reputation, but are a quick way to thank someone for a post that may not rise to the level of adding to the members reputation, but you still want to at least say thank you.

Hope that helps to clarify it a bit for you. Smile
Thank you for giving me my points Mark. Also by logging in with Facebook does that mean everyone can see my FB profile?
11-07-2011 3:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jla734
jla734

Rep Post

11-07-2011 3:55 PM

(11-07-2011 10:09 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  Welcome to the forum. Glad to see another girl ;) yes if you let the Essence of Woman dry down the smell will go away. Beccah knows lots about Essence of Woman , maybe she will chime in.
There is a company on this forum called Alpha dream. They have a product called Alfa Donna I think. Anyway the product has 28 mg of cops in it I was wondering if you have tried it and if so does the cops get covered by the scent of the perfume?
11-07-2011 3:55 PM
idontknow

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-08-2011 3:10 AM

(11-07-2011 3:46 PM)jla734 Wrote:  Idontknow,
Do you really like the smell of Essence of Woman ?Are ya just kidding?I am talking about the rank stuff from Love scent?Its so strong it melts the dropper. Its supposed to smell like a women but..if I smell like that I would prob want to NEVER leave the house VBG.
My wording was a little off there.
I am talking about the stuff from Lovepotion. I guess it's the same stuff. Yes it smells bad, but it drives me crazy. Gives me the most self effects from any pheromone i ever tried. If it didn't have that effect i sure wouldn't like to smell it.
IMO any girl with that stuff on, even smelling badly (which i think can be avoided by letting it dry down on the skin) would be wayyy more attractive to me.

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
11-08-2011 3:10 AM
jla734
jla734

Rep Post

11-08-2011 8:18 AM

(11-08-2011 3:10 AM)idontknow Wrote:  My wording was a little off there.
I am talking about the stuff from Lovepotion. I guess it's the same stuff. Yes it smells bad, but it drives me crazy. Gives me the most self effects from any pheromone i ever tried. If it didn't have that effect i sure wouldn't like to smell it.
IMO any girl with that stuff on, even smelling badly (which i think can be avoided by letting it dry down on the skin) would be wayyy more attractive to me.
Love potion has the same product but in an oil base that sits closer to your skin. The one I got from Love Scent really seems to get into the air.Makes the room and a couple others stink for awhile after you apply.Thanks for the info.I have found that perfumed oils cover Essence of Woman much better then spray perfumes.
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2011 8:18 AM by jla734.)
11-08-2011 8:18 AM

Share This Thread