Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New user, with a question regarding old 'mones'
Aerilith
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

New user, with a question regarding old 'mones'
11-23-2016 10:17 AM

Hi,

I just signed up to the forum, and have been reading a bunch of the longer threads on various brands and their pros and cons.

Anyway, I recently got into fragrances/colognes, and have started sampling and buying ones I enjoy - when I randomly came across pheromone colognes, and this forum.

I was reading about the various brands and their products when one brand in particular rang a bell; Androtics.
I looked through old emails and found that I had placed an order for the following items back in 2012; "Ammunition", "Turn Up The Heat" and "Instant Shine".
I actually thought I'd tossed them a few months back, but as I was going through storage, I came across the three bottles.

Pictures

They appear to be Versions 1.0 or 1.1.

My question for all of you is; would these still work, despite being almost 4 years by now?

And if anyone have any experience with early versions of these brands - how are they compared to current ones, and other brands available today?

Thanks!
(This post was last modified: 11-23-2016 10:19 AM by Aerilith.)
11-23-2016 10:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: New user, with a question regarding old 'mones'
11-23-2016 3:27 PM

(11-23-2016 10:17 AM)Aerilith Wrote:  My question for all of you is; would these still work, despite being almost 4 years by now?

And if anyone have any experience with early versions of these brands - how are they compared to current ones, and other brands available today?

Thanks!

Not totally sure with those exact mones, but I can tell you I have stuff over 10 years old and it still works. Only strange thing I've noticed is some Putatives evaporate faster than others and I assume there there are some molecules that do this.

But the core molecules don't seem to go bad IMHO. If anything I swear for instance A314 and New Pheromone Additive get better with age.
11-23-2016 3:27 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

11-23-2016 6:13 PM

(11-23-2016 3:27 PM)Jimmycrack Wrote:  Not totally sure with those exact mones, but I can tell you I have stuff over 10 years old and it still works. Only strange thing I've noticed is some Putatives evaporate faster than others and I assume there there are some molecules that do this.

But the core molecules don't seem to go bad IMHO. If anything I swear for instance A314 and New Pheromone Additive get better with age.

I agree with JimmyCrack. I read a few posts that Pheromones last a long time. And I mean a loooong time. Provided they didn't get heaps of direct sun light

Aerilith, u're really lucky. By the looks of it, u have the old Turn Up The Heat. That's an extreme power house. I remember those days when I was a mone noob, I didn't know nothing about Pheromones and I still got massive hits and had great fun with it.

Just a suggestion, shake those bottles well. Make sure they r tightly closed before ya shake'em. Then leave'em in a cool dark place for about a week. While ya shake'em every now and then inside that week time. It'll help the mones and the alchohol blend together so that when ya spray it for usage, u'll have a nice equal stream with equal amounts of spray.

When ya start using'em after that week, start with the minimum amount possible. Meaning 'ONE' spray each. And start with solo testing. Don't do the same mistake I done back then by thinking more is more. With mones more is NOT more. Less is not more either. Less COULD be less. But without dose testing, u can't figure out how much is the perfect amount.

With come Christmas time, test'em in social gatherings u'll be having in the near future. Use'em in places where there'll be heaps of people. And jot down everything ya see in a journal. Especially when those products aren't available no more, u need to be extremely cautious and conservative in me humble opinion.

So to summarize, shake well for about a week. Shake every now and then inside that week. Store in a cool dark place like a cabinet or something. Solo test first. Dose test while u solo test it. Check what's ur sweet spot, and THEN, if ya know EXACTLY what each mone does separately, combine them together.

Good luck. I'll be honest with ya, am jealous u have them old products, Smile they did wonders to me back then. Smile
11-23-2016 6:13 PM
Aerilith
Checking out the place

Rep Post

11-24-2016 1:21 AM

Thanks for the replies!

I'm very relieved to hear they don't go bad that easily, and I was happy to find I hadn't tossed 'em along with some other stuff.
In any case, they've always been stored in cool and dark places, so from what you're saying, they should be alright Smile

I'll definitely try to shake them every once in a while to have them mix better, that's a great suggestion Smile
I'm really looking forward to testing these out, and christmas-time is obviously a great opportunity for that. And later on, possibly expanding my collection. Smile

Again, thanks for your input - hopefully I can learn a lot more about these with some thorough testing!
11-24-2016 1:21 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

11-24-2016 1:55 AM

No worries. Smile good luck. Smile
11-24-2016 1:55 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New user, hello and question Magnez 3 750 02-06-2020 1:06 PM
Last Post: VSkayp
  Another new user, some AD-mones experience, question about CERTO GoergeFocky 1 1,323 03-20-2013 10:37 PM
Last Post: NuTrix