Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New to this...Looking for love, need help
dirtyspy
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

New to this...Looking for love, need help
09-17-2012 3:00 AM

So, I'm a 30yr old guy and I'm basically looking for a product that will make people love me, especially the females. I don't think i need too much of a lust effect because I think I produce enough or too much of that already. I just have a hard time bonding with people and vice versa. I would think oxytocin is my best bet but from what ive gathered, it's effects are very short lived if at all.

Anyway, so far I've tried - Pure Instinct by Jelique which I got from Amazon for dirt cheap, Androstadienone, and Social Hypnotica from Liquid Alchemy. Believe it or not the Pure Instinct has been amazing. People just instantly fell in love with me and always wanted to be around me with this stuff and I'd say it lasted a good 10 hours. The effect was very obvious, no way a placebo. It also made me feel really good about myself. Nice boost of confidence and a good mood brightener. I felt like I had this love power over people. I felt like a ray of sunshine. However, the problems with this stuff are 1. Halfway through the bottle the effects became completely diminished 2. It's unisex but it smells too girly, and 3. There is no mention anywhere as to what pheromones are used in this stuff. Does anyone else have experience with this product? Is there any other similar product with the same effect?

Androstadienone was an unbelievable mistake. Biggest mistake of the year for me. No joke. Of all the mistakes I've made..it really was that bad. This stuff made girls run away from me even in small doses! The worse is that it made my girlfriend who was like addictively in love with me, possibly with the help of Pure Instinct, have absolutely no interest in me. It's almost like she became slightly repulsed by me. It literally single-handedly destroyed the relationship. Now I'm trying to get it back. Not only that but I got some very wretched self effects from this. Increased anger, agitation, anxiety, jealousy...Horrible horrible stuff for me.

I'm now trying Social Hypnotica from Liquid Alchemy. The reason I chose this one is because the whole alluring effect appealed to me. However, I havent noticed anything yet from this other than self effects of slight energy boost but with added anxiety. And this stuff smells like straight up BO to me.

Also, just a general question. Is it good to shake up the mones before using?

Any advice you give will be greatly appreciated, Thank You.
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2012 3:21 AM by dirtyspy.)
09-17-2012 3:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

DGamer
Player of the Game

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 411
Thanks received:
497 thanks in 217 posts

RE: New to this...Looking for love, need help
09-17-2012 4:55 AM

Androstadienone can really mess you up self effects wise. I don't think Androstadienone on its own chases girls away from you, but probably causes you to act badly, which makes them run from you. Nonetheless, if I were you, I would try using Cohesion by PheromoneXS (it is Androstadienone based), that one is known to have some buffers built into it to prevent the negative effects of Androstadienone .

Btw, you're supposed to apply cologne first to combine with the unscented mones.

Ultimately, the closest thing I can think of for helping with "falling in love" would be Nude Alpha from Liquid Alchemy Labs. I would try using a Nude Alpha + Cohesion mix.

Please read this before you ask me for my opinion or suggestions as to what to get. Other than that, I'm more than happy to help

My Journal
09-17-2012 4:55 AM
solidprice
doing research!

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 494
Thanks received:
65 thanks in 39 posts

RE: New to this...Looking for love, need help
10-05-2012 6:21 PM

Androstadienone can be as fickle as the sea! Sorry to hear. Yeah NA works really well. Helps to have anther mone. and remeber to polish all side of your game and work your inner and outter game as well simple in reading, can be hard to pratice! But i know you got this down cant wait to hear more!

PSN : solidprice
^^^
forgve any typos in advance i type most of my posts on a touch phone.
and one moaaarrr thing!
Journal > http://pherotruth.com/Thread-the-journeys-of-solidprice
10-05-2012 6:21 PM

Share This Thread