Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

New to the Truth
Jrock
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 21
Thanks received:
70 thanks in 21 posts

RE: New to the Truth
09-02-2011 12:09 AM

The scents from AD never really bothered me... sure they arent top notch designer colognes or anything but I did receive compliments on the smell of them a lot. What I didnt like was having to mix scents when you wanted to wear different mones together. My p83 was Akuto, my ammo was F22 i think (the cool water flowery kind of smell), and the rest were neroli. Although this did work out to my advantage one time Laugh1 . I wore 1-2 sprays of ammo on one wrist and then wore 1-2 sprays of something neroli (cant remember but prolly Instant Openness or Instant Honesty) when I went to a small house party. This girl said I smelt good and I told her that I was testing some new colognes and asked her to take a whiff of each wrist and tell me which one smelled better (yea get all up in those mones honey LOL). Take a wild guess who was my best buddy the rest of the night and had some extracurricular activities with once the party cleared out in the afterhours Big Grin . But yea I try and get my mones unscented now and just cover with my own cologne so I can avoid mixing different scents and I can wear what ever scent I am in the mood for or the scent that will fit the setting I will be in. Plus who really wears more then one cologne at once? Laugh3

As far as A314 goes, it sucks that there is no real sub for it. I don't necessarily need it to be successful at work and I don't even wear it every day at work. I have been in my supervisory position for a few years now and there is very little turnover so I have had almost the same employees for years and have built rapport with them and gained their respect before I even used mones. But a little A314 definitely helps out Smile . One of the craziest respect hits I ever got was in my first week of testing it at work. I work for a large shipping company here in the US and part of my responsibility at the end of the night is to check the trucks in the mechanics shop to make sure there aren't any packages in them leftover. I never really had much of a relationship with the mechanics and would usually just say Hi to them as I checked all the trucks in the shop. They are big jokesters and ballbusters and would always mess with me and say stuff like "this truck has 50 air packages in it" or "why are you checking this truck, its been in the shop for the past 3 days". So anyways one day in that first week of me testing my A314 I was in there checking one of the trucks and my shoelace was untied. One of the mechanics noticed and said "Hey man your shoelace is untied" and then proceeded to get down on a knee on the dirty floor and tie my shoe for me. My jaw almost dropped to the floor in amazement at what was happening. Its as if the A314 convinced him to "Bow before your master and tie his shoe" Laugh4 Maybe I am over analyzing what happened and he was just trying to joke around or something but I don't think I would get down on a knee on a dirty oil covered floor and tie someone else's shoe for them. Over the past year I have become a lot friendlier with the mechanics as well and if I'm not too busy I will actually hang out and have a conversation with them instead of just saying hi to them and going about my business like I use to.

One thing I noticed about A314 that I don't particularly like is that if something happens that angers or irritates me while wearing A314, it seems to increase my anger or irritation exponentially. I am normally a very easy going, laid back and calm person but I do have the problem of letting my anger or problems boil up until I just EXPLODE. But it seems that while wearing A314, once that one thing happens to piss me off or irritate me I just blow a gasket!! Tonight one of my employees made a stupid mistake and I flipped out on them and took the package they screwed up on and threw it at them (not real hard but afterwards I realized that it was still a stupid move) while I was yelling at them. I had to leave my area to cool off and calm down and I later apologized to the employee and the employee said they knew I didn't mean to actually throw the package at them. So word to the wise... don't piss me off while Im wearing my A314 Diablo LOL. Has anyone else experienced this extreme anger or irritation while wearing A314?

Sorry for the real long post but I wanted to share a few stories of my phero usage.
09-02-2011 12:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by dbot, SeriousSmile, Deja Vu
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1367
Thanks received:
1054 thanks in 516 posts

09-02-2011 12:14 AM

Yep, I've gotten in some trouble with the A314 rage as well. The stuff makes me feel entitled, I think.

Once I offended a prof so bad that she kind of campaigned against me for the rest of the semester. Fortunately I had some allies on the faculty.

"They always say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself." - Andy Warhol

09-02-2011 12:14 AM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 329
Thanks received:
633 thanks in 395 posts

09-02-2011 12:21 AM

Hey Jrock, I'm a bit late to the party but welcome to PheroTruth.

You'll find a number of great alternatives to the products you've been using and meet a bunch of great people along the way. What more could you ask for right? Smile

[Image: vipersig.jpg]
In the end, your legacy should be what you've accomplished and what you left behind, not what battles you fought and who you drove into the dust.
09-02-2011 12:21 AM

Jrock
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
70 thanks in 21 posts

09-02-2011 2:30 AM

Glad to know Im not the only A314 Rager Laugh1

Dbot, I really like what you are doing in the Name that Molecule forum in terms of attempting to create pheromones from the various different supplements. I am particularly interested in trying to find a supplement that when synthesized into a pheromone will help in inducing sleep. Insonmia really sucks and I am tired of taking Diphenydramine HCL (Benadryl) every night to try and help me fall asleep. I doubt it is very healthy and Im pretty sure Ive built up a tolerance to it as well. Ive also tried numerous natural herbs and supplements, but nothing really seems to do the trick in knocking me out quickly. Oh how nice it would be to put a drop or 2 under my nose of a pheromone that would be able to knock me out nice and quick. I read your Poor Man's James Bond thread and my best guess would be melatonin if it is indeed possible to convert/synthesize it to a pheromone. Who knows though if the effects in pheromone form would be similar to that of the supplement form but I would be willing to be the lab rat on this one for sure.
09-02-2011 2:30 AM
Thanks given by SeriousSmile, dbot
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1367
Thanks received:
1054 thanks in 516 posts

09-02-2011 1:30 PM

Hey there JRock. Yes, melatonin is the stuff. At 50mcg it knocks me (and anyone else in the room) right the fuck out. Lower doses, in the 12-25 range, I've not found sedating and in fact it is quite interesting at this dose. But at 50mcg look out!

I thought I had started a melatonin thread over there but I may have not gotten to it yet.

"They always say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself." - Andy Warhol

09-02-2011 1:30 PM
Thanks given by Jrock
Jrock
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
70 thanks in 21 posts

09-02-2011 2:57 PM

(09-02-2011 1:30 PM)dbot Wrote:  Hey there JRock. Yes, melatonin is the stuff. At 50mcg it knocks me (and anyone else in the room) right the fuck out. Lower doses, in the 12-25 range, I've not found sedating and in fact it is quite interesting at this dose. But at 50mcg look out!

I thought I had started a melatonin thread over there but I may have not gotten to it yet.

I dont think I saw a specific thread for melatonin but glad to hear that it does the trick. I'm no mad scientist and I don't have all the supplies yet to whip up my own batch but I am definitely interested in trying it out. I remember reading last night that someone (Kmacc45 i think) was just putting the supplements into a bod man body spray and letting it sit for a few days and then using it without filtering out the schmutz and it was pretty succesfful. Maybe I will try this method out. I'm just not sure how I would figure out the dosage although dosage shouldn't really matter as long as it does the job and knocks me out Sleepy.
09-02-2011 2:57 PM

Share This Thread