Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New to the Phero Game
TonyStark
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

New to the Phero Game
01-03-2017 3:35 PM

Whatsup everyone,

I have lurked all the phero forums for a while and finally decided after countless thread readings to take the plunge. I ordered New Pheromone Additive and AM. I got New Pheromone Additive today and decided to try it.

1st thing I noticed is it smelled like nothing at all. I applied by letting a drop come onto my finger from the dropper and dab on each wrist, so one dab each wrist and also one dab on my chest and one on neck. Covered with invictus. I covered even though I didnt smell anything from New Pheromone Additive because I was wary of all the comments about its smell which could happen later on.

My test subject is my S/O about 1 hour 1/2 in and she doesnt seem to notice a thing at all. I will probably go out in another hour or so and see if it gets hits on unknown ladies. That will give it about 3 hours on me by that time.

As for me:

Black
6 foot 250 in and fairly in shape. Most women consider me muscular
I am not shy at all with high confidence. I have no issues speaking to anyone. Honestly I have never really had issues interacting with women at all, not very hard for me to get to know chicks. However, I was interested in the unfiltered reaction these mones claim to have. Not looking for one night stands. I am happy with my lady but I dont mind the attention from other chicks so thats what im going for just to mess with them lol. And hopefully add some spice to the Mrs libido which is the main end goal.

I didnt want to go over 3 to 4 dabs but comparing what I have read I should notice some kind of hit right? I dont want to OD on my 1st attempt.
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2017 3:41 PM by TonyStark.)
01-03-2017 3:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TonyStark
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: New to the Phero Game
01-03-2017 3:48 PM

My aim with New Pheromone Additive is to get the Mrs more revved up libido wise and also for when I am m out for a drink to flirt and get good reactions/hits. I guess that could just be an ego thing lol. AM I aim to use more at work and also out and about for regular times but still get hits. I have read enough to see that AM can be ok at work.

And last but not least, after I have learned how each works best for me I think it would be a good combo New Pheromone Additive and AM when I want the MRS super ready to go or when I go out and want blatant its and feels from the ladies and when I hit a strip club and I want a lap dance for the ages.

Ordered both the same day but so far only have New Pheromone Additive, still waiting on AM.

Any pointers at all beyond what I have read would be appreciated. I am a total novice at this and will take advice in stride.
01-03-2017 3:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  getting back in the phero game lifeoftheparty 4 659 05-17-2021 7:57 PM
Last Post: lifeoftheparty