Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New to pheromones and this website
barrowsx
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

New to pheromones and this website
12-14-2016 8:38 PM

Hey all,

So I decided that I would bite the bullet and try out these pheromones to see if they can help me come out of my shell a little bit. I bought some stuff from AD (and from what i can gather from here it sounds like I just bought a bunch of snake oil Undecided ) and I'm wondering about what good socials there are for a workplace/college environment.
12-14-2016 8:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: New to pheromones and this website
12-14-2016 9:15 PM

Glace, wolf and new user thread by Russianwolf .
12-14-2016 9:15 PM
Spider-mone

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-15-2016 12:01 AM

venom!!!

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
12-15-2016 12:01 AM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

12-15-2016 12:16 AM

Glace is its own animal but I wouldn't wear it to work (or anywhere) unless you want people incoherently talking your brain to pieces without any value. Or, to add to a sexual once it wears down if you find yourself overly aggressive. What I do with Glace is spray it in a room to get everyone talking and to break the ice. If you want a social that's got more sustenance and value, Nude is a good choice. It's also *slightly* sexual.

For work I recommend wolf. College environment, depends on what you're going for really... Dirty Primitive = you're you're an adventurous sex guy who has lots of sex and is also a social, makes guys very buddy buddy akin to wolf, lots of good hits. Hell, wolf is a good college mix too.

Better yet, tell me what you're going for. Do you want a relationship? One night stands? Something subtle as a daily wear? Sexual? Social? Bonding? It does depend on how you act, Aka how you drive the pheromone, but some money are better at some things than others. I'm not 100% I'll respond back here so feel free to Pm me. Lots of holiday stuff going on.

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2016 12:17 AM by Arsenic.)
12-15-2016 12:16 AM
barrowsx
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-15-2016 12:34 AM

(12-15-2016 12:16 AM)Arsenic Wrote:  Glace is its own animal but I wouldn't wear it to work (or anywhere) unless you want people incoherently talking your brain to pieces without any value. Or, to add to a sexual once it wears down if you find yourself overly aggressive. What I do with Glace is spray it in a room to get everyone talking and to break the ice. If you want a social that's got more sustenance and value, Nude is a good choice. It's also *slightly* sexual.

For work I recommend wolf. College environment, depends on what you're going for really... Dirty Primitive = you're you're an adventurous sex guy who has lots of sex and is also a social, makes guys very buddy buddy akin to wolf, lots of good hits. Hell, wolf is a good college mix too.

Better yet, tell me what you're going for. Do you want a relationship? One night stands? Something subtle as a daily wear? Sexual? Social? Bonding? It does depend on how you act, Aka how you drive the pheromone, but some money are better at some things than others. I'm not 100% I'll respond back here so feel free to Pm me. Lots of holiday stuff going on.

Thanks for the advice! As for what I'm going for, it'll depend on if I'm working or not, but I did end up getting both Glace (although it sounds like it's a little too good at what it does) and LIIK v2 for weekends. (Not really looking for anything other than social in the workplace; all the women are taken Undecided )

So I guess I'd be looking for a good social along with a nice sexual to go with it. Payday is coming up and I've heard many good things about wolf, so I might spring on that, but when it comes to the sexuals I really have no idea.
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2016 12:36 AM by barrowsx.)
12-15-2016 12:34 AM

Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

12-15-2016 12:51 AM

I do like Glace, don't get me wrong, but yes it woks a little too well. I find it makes people very loud and start to talk over each other. If you're the one wearing it then you're seen as beta, albeit approachable and nice or what that's worth, and people will interrupt you and talk over you.

I have no experience with l2k so i can't offer any insight on that.

Wolf honestly is a good social. Lots of bonding and good conversations, you're seen as a cool guy who is generally in charge and has his shit together (if you're somewhat alpha to begin with and can steer it as such) and it's nice because it's not intimidating so it allows you to talk to new people easily and as such you can make good connections at work and climb the corporate ladder, or get a promotion and be recognized more. I would say pick up wolf, if anything, and if you've got cash to spare after that I would pick up Dirty Primitive: unless you're in a relationship... Dirty P has copulins (a molecule found in the vagina) so if you've got a gf then she'll think you've banged another girl recently. You can also layer wold and dp of you want a social with more of a sexual edge. Or likewise, use dp and if it becomes too much while you're out (can't handle how sexual it is, or it becomes intimidating, or whatever) then you can add wolf to it. I think I may have said it above but DP is also very buddy buddy. Guys go to you for advice because you're recognized as a guy that's good with girls.

Hope this helps!
I can't sleep and have nothing else to do Smile

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2016 12:58 AM by Arsenic.)
12-15-2016 12:51 AM
hashishattraction
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-15-2016 3:08 AM

enough said, you have some good products there

the important thing that you must know
DON'T WEAR PHEROMONES UNLESS YOU KNOW YOU WILL SOCIALIZE with people around you
12-15-2016 3:08 AM
calbear78
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-31-2016 2:23 PM

dont wear pheromones unless you know you'd socialize with other people???? you mean just don't waste them or they are harmful?
12-31-2016 2:23 PM

Share This Thread