Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New to mones, need some help
Psychonaut
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

New to mones, need some help
12-05-2016 8:28 AM

Hey everybody,

I recently bought the chemset from love scent ( admittedly a bad idea for a noob), I also got the sample pack to try a few scents, and got a few smiles/stares from Asian girls at the library when wearing the edge gel. I've noticed a few other interesting responses from both males and females wearing mones.

One drop of each androstadienone and androstenol with some foresty EO had one woman all giggly like she was a teenager. It took me by surprise, she was a new mum. Do women who've recently had a child respond more strongly due to hormones or something?

-Anyway I have a few goals in mind for use, one is for work for this I'm looking for something non sexual, that will make connection/rapport with clients a bit easier.

-Also interested to know what ratios people have made using the Love Scent chemset, which is Androstenone, adienone,Androsterone,eNOL. And the effects/desired effects of the combos.

I haven't been able to source grain alcohol here in aus, so I'm planning to make oils for now, using jojoba. Although knowing how calculate doses with oil is hard( getting some syringes soon) I'm not even sure if I need to add anything else to the mix to aid dispersal? Jojoba would be my fixative in this case right? any links to other threads would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers guys,

P'naut
12-05-2016 8:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread