Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New to me products.
sorano
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

New to me products.
05-18-2020 5:00 PM

Been MIA for a while. I was testing out a bunch of Pheromones. Aqua vitae, bad wolf, I dont even remember the other names I ordered. dirty primitive, nude, you name it. wore them as if I didn't have anything on. 1 drop, 2, 5, 8, etc. Nothing. I spoke to women and got the same attention and numbers than me in the past not having pheromones on. Just my experimentation.

I guess because I am a frag head more than a phero guy bc so far I see nothing that worked for me, I did decide to order three products from LP. People did like the scents so I bought it for that purpose. and lets see if anything does change.

I picked up bad boy with heart throb, legend with charisma, and teddy man 2. what do you guys think of these three pick ups? They do smell ok. Not bad. Different than the cologne I wear. I want to see how ladies react to the smells of these.
05-18-2020 5:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jawline
Mr. Steal Your Girl

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: New to me products.
05-19-2020 5:51 AM

That's weird. Of the first four you mentioned only three gave me blatant results: Bad Wolf, DP and Nude. As for aqua vitae and nude, haven't given them enough wearings. AV on its own didn't do anything for me except for when I mixed it with BW. DP was blatant hits all over. Nude was a little toned down but I haven't had proper opportunities to test it in close settings.

Keep us posted on your new products!

Current Collection
Bad Wolf | Swoon | Am NOS | Taboo XS | Bliss XS | Cohesion XS | Evolve XS | XIST XS | Core | Imprint | Method 3X | A1

Testers
Wolf | Alpha Q | Dirty Primitive | Hypnotica
05-19-2020 5:51 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-19-2020 7:54 AM

(05-18-2020 5:00 PM)sorano Wrote:  I picked up bad boy with heart throb, legend with charisma, and teddy man 2. what do you guys think of these three pick ups? They do smell ok. Not bad. Different than the cologne I wear. I want to see how ladies react to the smells of these.

With regards to the LPMP scents, yeah, they don't smell very 'commercial' but that is part of what I like about them. They help me stand out in a good way from everyone else and the scents are designed by a woman so she has a good understanding of what women want guys to smell like. I generally wear LPMP phero enhanced scents like I would any other cologne. I let my nose be my guide as far as how much to wear, etc. The Pheromones just seem to enhance the cologne experience for me.

Bad Boy is a winner of a scent with all the women I know and the phero blend is a serious one. It can be polarizing depending on where a woman is in her cycle but you catch her pre ovulation and it is exceptional.

I LOVE Legend and women around me also seem to really like the scent. Charisma is a fun phero blend for a social/attractive one. I like that one.

I like the scent of Teddy Man 2 but honestly, I'm not a huge fan of the phero blend on that one. I prefer Phero B2.2 for snuggly Pheromones from LPMP but a lot of guys and the women of the forum over there like the Teddy BB phero blend.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2020 7:56 AM by Snoopyace.)
05-19-2020 7:54 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

05-19-2020 8:15 AM

(05-18-2020 5:00 PM)sorano Wrote:  I picked up bad boy with heart throb, legend with charisma, and teddy man 2. what do you guys think of these three pick ups? They do smell ok. Not bad. Different than the cologne I wear. I want to see how ladies react to the smells of these.

For me, Bad Boy is an amazing scent that draws women in on its own. The Heart Throb blend is pretty cool, if I recall, but I only tried it a couple of times. Legend is a good all-around scent and coupled with Charisma it should be fun if you're the extroverted and laid back sort that can lead the rebellion with a smile on your lips and a snarky quip on your tongue.

While trying not to parrot the honorable reverend Snoop, LPMP's stuff is of a different caliber than the male-created stuff we're used to. It has, all to varying degrees, a sort of new-age / head shop vibe to it. For me that works out great because I also have a sort of new-age / hair metal vibe about me. I hope you enjoy the stuff as much as I do. The pheromone blends from LPMP are also borne of different foci; subtlety, nuance, and personal fiat reign over blatant shows of strength and overt alteration.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
05-19-2020 8:15 AM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

05-19-2020 9:15 AM

(05-18-2020 5:00 PM)sorano Wrote:  ... Nothing. I spoke to women and got the same attention and numbers than me in the past not having pheromones on.

I guess because I am a frag head more than a phero guy bc so far I see nothing that worked for me...

There are lots of reasons why pheromones might not work for somebody, most of them (from what I've experienced) are externalized rather than the fault of the pheromone blends; but sometimes certain products just don't dance well with our body chemistry. You might give this a read-through to see some of the most common reasons, outside of the product not playing well with your physiology, people don't seem to get results from products: Link: Why your pheromones aren't working: Top Ten List

Might help, might not.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
05-19-2020 9:15 AM
sorano
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-19-2020 2:18 PM

(05-19-2020 5:51 AM)Jawline Wrote:  That's weird. Of the first four you mentioned only three gave me blatant results: Bad Wolf, DP and Nude. As for aqua vitae and nude, haven't given them enough wearings. AV on its own didn't do anything for me except for when I mixed it with BW. DP was blatant hits all over. Nude was a little toned down but I haven't had proper opportunities to test it in close settings.

Keep us posted on your new products!

You got it.

I did also try combining bad wolf with aqua. Low doses. I did 4 drops of aqua and 2 drops of bad wolf. I did feel a little more alpha and happy when I did that combo. Possibly one girl at my gym was extra friendly? I am not too sure? I don't know if we actually found a chemical that will "do the work" for you. Like spray it on and people just act differently around you. Like something very obvious. some say they have had those reactions, but me, I haven't.

I do still like to play with them and the scents. They are unique. I use them as colognes now. I rotate scents every week.
(05-19-2020 9:15 AM)Gladen Wrote:  There are lots of reasons why pheromones might not work for somebody, most of them (from what I've experienced) are externalized rather than the fault of the pheromone blends; but sometimes certain products just don't dance well with our body chemistry. You might give this a read-through to see some of the most common reasons, outside of the product not playing well with your physiology, people don't seem to get results from products: Link: Why your pheromones aren't working: Top Ten List

Might help, might not.

Hey gladen. Thanks for the reply. I read that article you linked me. very very interesting read. They all make sense. I understand what you were trying to explain.

so the one thing that I wondered was this. I read many times that, when you apply a product, you have to act the part. change. I read that with bad wolf. so if are changing your approach, personality, doesn't that change alone, get you more attention? Just by making self changes. so how can you tell if your success was you changing or the Pheromones?
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2020 2:21 PM by sorano.)
05-19-2020 2:18 PM
sorano
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-19-2020 2:26 PM

(05-19-2020 7:54 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  With regards to the LPMP scents, yeah, they don't smell very 'commercial' but that is part of what I like about them. They help me stand out in a good way from everyone else and the scents are designed by a woman so she has a good understanding of what women want guys to smell like. I generally wear LPMP phero enhanced scents like I would any other cologne. I let my nose be my guide as far as how much to wear, etc. The Pheromones just seem to enhance the cologne experience for me.

Bad Boy is a winner of a scent with all the women I know and the phero blend is a serious one. It can be polarizing depending on where a woman is in her cycle but you catch her pre ovulation and it is exceptional.

I LOVE Legend and women around me also seem to really like the scent. Charisma is a fun phero blend for a social/attractive one. I like that one.

I like the scent of Teddy Man 2 but honestly, I'm not a huge fan of the phero blend on that one. I prefer Phero B2.2 for snuggly Pheromones from LPMP but a lot of guys and the women of the forum over there like the Teddy BB phero blend.

Hey snoopy. yea I am liking the scents. I am now using these as colognes and they are very unique. Once all this crap is over with covid, I want to see how women react to the SCENTS. Im actually excited for that.

Iv read some of your posts on here and would like to ask you a question. Is there one product that you really really love and can play with that will really show obvious hits? something that I can wear out and really shine. I want to see women act different around me. Like I said before, so far nothing crazy. and like gladen said, it could be many reasons why I have no had luck. From dosing to being too alpha. I need something sexy hahaha
05-19-2020 2:26 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

05-19-2020 3:20 PM

(05-19-2020 2:18 PM)sorano Wrote:  Hey gladen. Thanks for the reply. I read that article you linked me. very very interesting read. They all make sense. I understand what you were trying to explain.

so the one thing that I wondered was this. I read many times that, when you apply a product, you have to act the part. change. I read that with bad wolf. so if are changing your approach, personality, doesn't that change alone, get you more attention? Just by making self changes. so how can you tell if your success was you changing or the Pheromones?

I myself initially pondered that very same question "how much is you and how much is your pheromones?" To this day I cannot provide a definitive and quantifiable answer. I've even run multi-week experiments on myself and on others trying to find out.

Ultimately, I can only say that it is an academic point and that the two go hand in hand to create the whole. I've settled on constantly saying "It is YOU plus the pheromones." I know that is unsatisfactory as an answer, but it is the only one I have.

The general precept I accord with is that for any given trait, pheromones will boost that trait maybe an additional 10%. Say you're normally at 40% in the "perfect man for me" factor; the proper pheromones will boost that 10% of what you've got, putting you at 44%. Now if you've built yourself up to the point where you're normally at an 80% in the "perfect man for me" slot, not only are you already leaps and bounds ahead of the 40% guy, but pheromones will boost you up to 88%. This is why it is You plus the pheromones. The more you've got, the more you'll get out of it...kind of Karmic form of compound interest.

But ultimately it doesn't matter if Dumbo needed the feather to fly or if the feather gave him the power; he still flew. Myself, I tend to gravitate to products that align the closest to my own natural nature and style (TLG, TKO, HF, and some others) as the benefits are obviously maximized for me.

My own objective intuitive experience has shown me that pheromones give me an initial magnetism boost and help to set the stage. While they do hasten and facilitate the process of seduction (my primary use of pheromones), they don't in any way take up my personal slack. The aura of pheromones won't counteract the vibe you're putting out organically, but they can eradicate it or boost it.

05-19-2020 3:20 PM

sorano
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-19-2020 3:30 PM

Gladen that was the best response I have read. lol. seriously. Its not biased and you gave a real HONEST answer. saying that its the Pheromones and you, the person, I can understand that. It could be a combination of both. I did read and I did feel it with some products, the selfies. so if the pheromones are changing how you feel, which in turn leads you to acting different, you can say that they did there job. even if the chemicals are not attracting the woman, the Pheromones, changed you inside making it work. I guess the mystery still keeps me trying and buying these products. Like finding bigfoot. People cant find the dude yet, they still go out and search.

I also see so many peoples stacking products. sometimes even three! I might order some stuff from pheromone xs. I still haven't tried voodoo.
05-19-2020 3:30 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

05-19-2020 3:41 PM

(05-19-2020 3:30 PM)sorano Wrote:  It could be a combination of both. I did read and I did feel it with some products, the selfies. so if the pheromones are changing how you feel, which in turn leads you to acting different, you can say that they did there job. even if the chemicals are not attracting the woman, the Pheromones, changed you inside making it work.

Well, to a point. In my last two-week experiment, my observations hinted at the pheromones having a real external effect on others despite the effects the subjects were told the pheromones would evoke. It also turned one subject from a skeptic to a believer, so there's a definite influence there; I just couldn't accurately measure what it was. But assuming congruence in self-effects, it would be nigh of impossible to have others perceive you as an Alpha-Male-Badass if the product pulled a Shania Twain and made you feel like woman.

Bigfoot's real name is Gordon and he prefers Mane and Tail shampoos and conditioners. These days he doesn't do that entire Caine, Kung fu, thing and walk the earth doing cameos (mostly out west). He owns a condo down south and lives off of product endorsements. Gordon hit it big with some Beef Jerky company and is now endorsing a car insurance company.

(This post was last modified: 05-19-2020 3:48 PM by Gladen.)
05-19-2020 3:41 PM

Share This Thread