Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New to here
Long Barrel Colt
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

New to here
08-19-2018 9:44 PM

Hello everyone, Ill go by Colt not my actual first name. been lurking on here for a couple of weeks now.

About my self. I'm 61 years old but everyone I come into contact with says I look to be in my late forties early fifties. I can be in a room of people my own age and feel out of place I'll call everyone Mam and Sir. Truly young at heart never really grew up. Been married to my hula girl for 22 years there bouts I still love her to death but being with the same woman all this time is tough.

I didn't Marry until I was forty and prior to that I got more tail than a slow kid at a petting zoo. My wife is 7 years younger than me. I consider myself to be somewhat of an Alpha male. Grew up in a bad area of So Cal and fighting was a way of life for this white guy growing up in the hood. My Lady boss came buy my work area a few days back with some customers showing them the shop and says to them "This is Colt. He's a man of few words but he is one of our Alpha males." I was thinking WTF a strange thing to tell potential customers. She ain't been with the Company that long.

Even though I grew up in So Cal My main passion in life most of my life is Big Game and Predator hunting. I've hunted Big Game and Predators all over the Western United States for the last 42 years. I'm an avid gun collector and Marksman. Placing a bullet is what I do best. I drive a four wheel drive truck set up for my hunting and my other vehicle is a 2008 Corvette Zo6.

There's a young lady at work that is driving me absolutely crazy. She's turning 27 later this year. She' a fair skin Latina. A smart kid she went to UCLA. About 5-7 chubby and there are far better looking woman where I work but this girl has gotten under my skin. I want her real bad. I just can't imagine going to my grave not knowing what it would be like to sleep with her. It's her ass and her sweet little voice. When she calls me "MR Colt" it makes me crazy. One day I asked her, "Why do you call me MR Colt? You don't call the other men in the shop by MR." 'She says that's a good thing believe me."

This has been building up for two years since the day she started. It was love at first sight with me. She knows I'm into her somewhat but I don't think she realizes I'm in love with her. When she first started she fell for one of the young guys I work with and she chased him for quite a while but he was not interested turns out he's gay anyway.

Then she recently meet someone on one of those dating sights but she cut it off once she realized this guy was also not into her and wasting her time. When she told me that she had ended that relationship. I told her not to worry and that She was going to make some man very happy some day. She started crying. The girl is lonely. She wants to get Married and have a family and there's a part of me that wants that for her to. This thing with me and her is really fucking with me.

Her and I have this little game we play to where she does not come out into the shop and say hi to me, I'll get mad and not say hello in passing then she comes over and asks why I'm being mean to her and I'll tell her I don't get to see you enough! And the same thing with me I'll ask if she's upset with me.

One day I was clocking back in from lunch, the time clock is right outside the door to the office where she works. So I'm clocking in and she comes over and ask "MR Colt, are you upset with me?" I says no I'm not and she says "Oh good, my soul could not take that." Then makes a patting motion on her heart. Damn I should have asked her what did she mean buy that but I didn't.

So Friday before last I wore 2 sprays of Xist and 1 spray of Taboo and the poor girl didn't know what hit her. She came around my work area a few times that day putting her hands on me chatting me up more than usual same thing the following Monday. But now she seems to be ghosting me a bit.

I know she's stressed with her work her supervisor (who is fine as all fuck by the way) has been on her, and she did not come in this past Friday so we will see what happens this week. The problem I see with the Xist is that we are never around each other long enough to get that imprint effect I'm looking for with her. Well there you have it, I'll take my beating from you all now. Regards, Colt.
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2018 10:03 PM by Long Barrel Colt.)
08-19-2018 9:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: New to here
08-19-2018 10:15 PM

Welcome Colt. Great and enjoyable first post unlike many first posts you see here. Glad to have you , repped your first post and keep on posting
08-19-2018 10:15 PM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-20-2018 5:14 AM

Nice introduction, man. You'll fit right in here.

I could be wrong about this, but I'll post how I see your situation.

She had a crush on a gay guy and she dated another guy from online. In other words, alpha products are probably not needed around her. You know she will chase a guy she's interested in so if and when she wants you, you'll know. It seems like you're were heading towards the friendzone somewhat so Xist was a good choice. I don't think you need that much exposure to imprint anyway. With Nude Alpha it only took a few minutes daily for 4-10 days until I started seeing the effects. Focus on making whatever time you have with her quality instead of worrying if it's enough. What's important is that she gets to a point where she feels as strong about you before you even think about spilling your guts. Maintain your composure until you find out what tips her over the edge. I'd try Xist a few more times and see how that works. Which other products do you have?
08-20-2018 5:14 AM
Long Barrel Colt
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-20-2018 6:15 AM

You know what MacCauly I think your exactly right. She ain't going anywhere so I'll just lay low thanks! I have Taboo on hand and Evolve on the way for later. I was thinking NA Gel might imprint faster.
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2018 6:26 AM by Long Barrel Colt.)
08-20-2018 6:15 AM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

08-20-2018 2:50 PM

Welcome to the board. I respect hunters although I am not one myself (I'm urban bound and have no means to store the meat).
I second the opinion already put forth. It seems like you are on the right track, but shouldn't worry about whether or not you are doing things correctly.
The pheromones will give you a slight advantage and the rest will be the magnetism of your personality.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
08-20-2018 2:50 PM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

08-20-2018 4:48 PM

welcome to the forum colt! Just my humble 2 cents, but the girl is a coworker at the same job place as you.....be careful of starting office/job place romances. IMHO, it may not be worth it...no matter how tempting! Choice is ultimately yours, but be forewarned!
08-20-2018 4:48 PM
Long Barrel Colt
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-20-2018 8:22 PM

Today she came close and spoke to me on three different times. I got a couple of hair flips, a very happy greeting with her eyes wide open and big smiles and a couple of positive comments so I think the Xist is doing it's job in spite of the short exposures. Man In The Fedora I sincerely appreciate the wisdom. It's amazing what a woman can do too a man when you think about it. I've know my wife 24 years hanging around with all her hot friends and hot looking hula sisters a mix of Polynesians, all types of Asains, Latinas. Round and brown just the way I like and in this 24 years this is the first time I've been this attracted to another woman.
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2018 9:47 PM by Long Barrel Colt.)
08-20-2018 8:22 PM
Long Barrel Colt
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-27-2018 9:35 PM

HELP! Oil dropper application methods. Just received Xist oil (first oil) and I'm not sure how to use the dropper to apply one drop to each side of my neck. Also concerned with spilling the whole bottle wilst trying to apply any suggestions on handling would be sincerely appreciated regards, Colt.
08-27-2018 9:35 PM

lifeisgood7

Rep Post

09-11-2018 8:21 PM

you will bag this lady...she seems into you!

just go for it sir!

Check out my personal blog!

Check out my Youtube!
09-11-2018 8:21 PM

Share This Thread