Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New to here, but not to 'mones
Corveus
Fireworks and hurricanes

Sex: Male

Rep Post

New to here, but not to 'mones
02-09-2017 4:36 PM

Hello, everyone,

After a few years' hiatus, I've decided to venture back into the world of pheromones. My first real make-me-a-believer experience with mones was with A314 (pre-rev30). It truly convinced me without a doubt that pheromones work. It literally permanently changed my personality from a "baby" wannabe alpha into a "true" alpha over the course of the two years that I'd used it.

Ever since Androtics decided to completely ruin their absolutely amazing A314 and replace it with actual garbage, I've been in search for a mix that can give me that similar Don Draper-esque corporate, high-status alpha feel. So far, I've had no luck.

I bought Wolf a few days ago, which I'm now regretting somewhat, and so I decided to finally join this forum. I've been lurking for quite some time now.

Nice to see you all,

Corv

------
Reporting Info:
Age: 29 | Race: black | Build: Very slender 6'0 | Strong fashion sense | High social awareness | Not as bold as I'd like to be, but working on improving myself every day.
02-09-2017 4:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: New to here, but not to 'mones
02-09-2017 5:29 PM

Hi and welcome...I am rather new to the forum myself.

Why do you regret Wolf?
02-09-2017 5:29 PM
Corveus
Fireworks and hurricanes

Rep Post

02-09-2017 6:04 PM

Howdy.

It's only been three days, but I have gotten more of a buddy-buddy feeling and less of an alpha feeling than I expected with Wolf; I did indeed want to have a less intimidating effect than the usual Don Draper vibe of A314, since I am not in a leadership role at this new job, but Wolf doesn't give me alpha self-effects, nor do I get the impression that others get the alpha vibe whatsoever. Having read other reviews of Wolf, I was expecting basically a toned down A314. So far, that has not been my impression; more testing will be necessary.

It did, however, put me in a very energetic, chatty mood, and seemed to prompt one of my female co-workers to open up to me about some personal life decisions. It wasn't attraction, just trusting friendliness. While this is cool, it's not exactly what I'm going for. I'm likely going to have to try for something else.

------
Reporting Info:
Age: 29 | Race: black | Build: Very slender 6'0 | Strong fashion sense | High social awareness | Not as bold as I'd like to be, but working on improving myself every day.
02-09-2017 6:04 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

02-09-2017 7:22 PM

(02-09-2017 6:04 PM)Corveus Wrote:  Howdy.

It's only been three days, but I have gotten more of a buddy-buddy feeling and less of an alpha feeling than I expected with Wolf; I did indeed want to have a less intimidating effect than the usual Don Draper vibe of A314, since I am not in a leadership role at this new job, but Wolf doesn't give me alpha self-effects, nor do I get the impression that others get the alpha vibe whatsoever. Having read other reviews of Wolf, I was expecting basically a toned down A314. So far, that has not been my impression; more testing will be necessary.

It did, however, put me in a very energetic, chatty mood, and seemed to prompt one of my female co-workers to open up to me about some personal life decisions. It wasn't attraction, just trusting friendliness. While this is cool, it's not exactly what I'm going for. I'm likely going to have to try for something else.

I like wolf and still have some....Captain by Pheromone Treasures gives me an effect between A314 and Wolf....Maybe it will give you one too. Again, I have all 3 and like all 3, but use them like different tools depending on my goal.
02-09-2017 7:22 PM
Dom2789
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-10-2017 12:31 AM

Hi,

You are our of luck. There is no substitute for A314 in the market. There are many great alpha products in the market. Some will take time to understand. You can use them for similar purpose. I have found no difficulty in finding great alpha products. You have to let go of the old to experience the new.

Don't compare your previous experience of A314 with new alpha products. You will never find a product as great as A314. Still, you can find some decent and great alpha product without a problem.

Thanks.
02-10-2017 12:31 AM

Jimmy42
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-10-2017 12:56 PM

Welcome corv! I will 2nd the Captain from PT is my current favorite status blend. Also Ascend from PXS has excellent status and respect attributes.
02-10-2017 12:56 PM
Corveus
Fireworks and hurricanes

Rep Post

02-10-2017 1:03 PM

Hi, kalpan and Jimmy!

Thank you for the information and the welcome. I have been told about the death A314's legacy before; I suppose I'm still in denial about it. ;)
By the way, I've read your posts about your success with Bad Wolf; very impressive. It has nearly convinced me to purchase a bottle myself.

I've been considering purchasing Alpha Treasures to boost Wolf a bit at work... Does that seem like a worthy idea, or do you think there is a better alternative? Wolf, I'm noticing, definitely gives me a friendly vibe. I like the friendly vibe, but I'd like to have a bit more status behind it; I've managed to steer it that way slightly, but it's less believable to others than with other products I've used. At least it keeps me in a chatty mood.

Edit: Jimmy, I'll look into captain some more! I didn't feel anything with ascend when I tried it, but i'll have to go for it again. I also remember it having a pretty intense odor.

------
Reporting Info:
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2017 1:10 PM by Corveus.)
02-10-2017 1:03 PM

Share This Thread